ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about docs required

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Re: Query about docs required

Post by Globe Trotter » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:14 am

Many thanks tier11417 for your prompt response.

If I submit my online form by 15th and if by 30th I need to upload the recent salary slips of my employees, is there any provision to do that?

Kind regards,
Globe Trotter

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:18 am

Globe Trotter wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:14 am
Many thanks tier11417 for your prompt response.

If I submit my online form by 15th and if by 30th I need to upload the recent salary slips of my employees, is there any provision to do that?

Kind regards,
Globe Trotter
Technically the evidence should be upto or before the date of application. If you apply on 15th that will be considered your date of application.
However, if your appointment is later on after 30th you will still be able to upload any documents before your appointment date.

Previously, many members have sent documents later on and HO seems to consider that in the previous/old postal application scenerio upto the date of decision is made.

So hopefully it should be fine and I personally dont see a problem but thats my opinion. Now how the CW will see that, I cant comment.

Having said that,

It will be ideal that you apply once you have all your docs handy. Getting an appointment within 5/7 days is not a problem with new system or even same day/next day if you pay more. So you might want to consider applying on 30th.
If you are stuck in a situation, I suppose it will be a safe bet to do the above.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:44 am

Thanks tier11417 for your valuable inputs. I shall play safe and apply only when all the docs are ready.

My accountant has given me the following documents saying these are the RTI / FPS to be submitted.
These are two separate documents of the same month, as part 1 and part 2.
I am not sure if these documents can be called as RTI / FPS.

Attachment removed

Can you please have a look and advise if these documents can be submitted as RTI / FPS?
Is this the correct format that the home office is asking for?

Many thanks,
Globe Trotter

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:14 am

Globe Trotter wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:44 am
Thanks tier11417 for your valuable inputs. I shall play safe and apply only when all the docs are ready.

My accountant has given me the following documents saying these are the RTI / FPS to be submitted.

RTI FPS 1 and 2.JPG

Can you please have a look and advise if these documents can be submitted as RTI / FPS?
Is this the correct format that the home office is asking for?

Many thanks,
Globe Trotter

You should have blurred out the personal details. This is a public forum and such personal sensitive info should not be shared. Moderators please delete the OP’s attachment for safety.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:21 am

Usually a RTI FPS looks like this sample attached (atleast mine does look like this sample)

However, you would have to wait for someone else to confirm this. Please upload your attachment after you blur out all personal info for further advice from someone else. I am sure moderators will delete your original attachment soon.
Attachments
F4EEFD71-C0FD-436B-AA70-00063A665AED.jpeg
F4EEFD71-C0FD-436B-AA70-00063A665AED.jpeg (85.69 KiB) Viewed 1040 times

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:28 am

It seems like your accountant is using a different software. Looks like it has all the necessary details required on RTI FPS but I cant really comment if this is the correct format. Let someone else confirm that.

Did you submit similar format at extension? If yes, then most prolly it works.

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:50 pm

Hi,
RTI FPS shows start date on first FPS and end date on last FPS. However, in moneysoft, you can add starters on every FPS too. My accountant did not know this how to do it but after going through tutorials of the said software, i was able to generate it by myself. But tier11417 has mentioned that it is not required anymore so u dont need to put that much effort in it like i did at my extension time.

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi,
Many thanks for your inputs.

Attachment removed

These are not the same format submitted during my first extension.
During my first extension, my accountant was using the old HMRC software and hence all details were mentioned on those RTI / FPS. Even the words "RTI / FPS" were mentioned on each and every report.

But since last two years he has changed his software to Sagepay and he insists that this (image) is the only format generated from Sagepay software. He claims it to be the best software in the industry and says that HMRC will accept this format.

But if you observe this image, then nowhere on these reports are the words RTI / FPS mentioned anywhere. It seems to be a basic summary, that's all.

I am very apprehensive that my accountant has let me down at the very last minute.

Please, can any seniors who has knowledge about RTI / FPS help me out as my submission is on hold because of these docs. I do not want to take any risk and submit an irrelevant document at the behest of my accountant.

Many thanks,
Globe Trotter

Meesha

Post by Meesha » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:36 pm

You can easily download software "Moneysoft" and can generate FPS by urself by inputing real data. It can be easy if u have few employees. You just need to put info from Wage slips. Or you can call HMRC to get duplicate FPS (I think i read it on some thread in past that it is doable). If u can get duplicate FPS from hmrc, wont that be acceptable for UKVI? Some senior members can advise if UKVI does not accept HMRC required documents. I would not rely on accountant's suggestion.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Even I am not sure about this format although it has the required info so maybe its fine but you can wait for other senior members like Marcnath, Zimba, Aman to advise you on it.

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:37 am

Hi,
Can any of the moderators please look into my RTI / FPS query and offer any suggestion?

I am running against time and am held up due to these docs.

Many thanks,
Globe Trotter

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 am

Hi tier11417,
I haven't received any answers to my query related to RTI/ FPS.

I can't even approach any accountant as not many of them are aware of UKVI's requirement.

Can you please suggest some alternate methods where I can get my RTI / FPS verified?

Many thanks.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:46 am

Globe Trotter wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:43 am
Hi tier11417,
I haven't received any answers to my query related to RTI/ FPS.

I can't even approach any accountant as not many of them are aware of UKVI's requirement.

Can you please suggest some alternate methods where I can get my RTI / FPS verified?

Many thanks.
User Meesha was in a similar situation as yours at extension stage. She might be able to help you further. Unfortunately I am not good at generating these things myself. However, I hope someone else like Marcnath or Aman can respond to your query if the document you have can be classified as RTI?

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:54 am

Many thanks tier11417 for the quick response.

Can Marcnath, Meesha, Casa, Vinny or CR001 please respond if they have any clue?

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:47 am

You can use Moneysoft software to generate your payslips and FPS. All you have to do is use the same information in your current FPS and payslip. It’s quite easy and user friendly,. Steps
1. Download moneysoft.
2. Input your company information
3. Enter your employee details correctly as it’s shown on the FPS/payslips your accountant send to you.
4. When printing the FPS make sure the time stamp is the same with the one your accountant send to you. To change the time stamp, go to your computer settings and change the time manually.
5. Print your FPS and payslip
6. All good and ready for use.
Note.. remember you’re only replicating the information in the FPS from your accountant, DO NOT CLICK ON SUBMIT YOUR RTI TO HMRC, if you do you you’ll be duplicating your accountants effort.

ITK , here to help!

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 am

Many thanks ITK for your timely help and detailed instructions. The steps given are fabulous.

I shall try it out and check the outcome.

But is it acceptable that I generate the RTI / FPS on my own, although the information shall be same as that of my original FPS / payslips.

What I mean to say is that am I allowed to do such a thing when these reports are supposed to be done by a qualified accountant? Will this be an issue if the UKVI suspects that these reports have been re-generated to suit my purpose?

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:23 pm

“But is it acceptable that I generate the RTI / FPS on my own, although the information shall be same as that of my original FPS / payslips”

You’re not doing anything different, all you’re doing is to replicate the same information from your accountant in an easy to understand format. To be honest I don’t see anything wrong in it, but if your mind is already at war with you I’ll rather you stick to the ones your accountant produce. However, I must say, you don’t need to be an accountant to understand Moneysoft FPS and payslips, it’s so simple to understand by anybody

ITK, here to help!

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Many thanks itk for your honest and straightforward approach.

Your logical reasoning makes sense.

As a final try, can you please have a look at my RTI / FPS (screenshots posted in my query dated Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:44 am) and advise if these documents can be submitted as RTI / FPS?

Does it have all the relevant information that the home office is asking for?

Kindest regards,
Globe Trotter

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:57 pm

[quote="Globe Trotter" post_id=1727220 time=1547154713 user_id=96270]
Many thanks itk for your honest and straightforward approach.

Your logical reasoning makes sense.

As a final try, can you please have a look at my RTI / FPS (screenshots posted in my query dated Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:44 am) and advise if these documents can be submitted as RTI / FPS?

[u]Does it have all the relevant information that the home office is asking for?[/u]

Kindest regards,
Globe Trotter
[/quote]

Yeah, I’ve seen it. But it’s takes extra effort to be able to see all the info. I had similar issue with my previous accountant when I wanted to do my extension in 2017, he was so adamant to a point I had to allow him continue, then use the information from his FPS and payslip to generate the ones I submitted for my application. Just take a look at the sample attached by Meesha and compare it to the one you attach then draw your conclusion. Sometime when you leave caseworker guessing that’s a high risk to take.

ITK, here to help!

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:15 pm

Thanks itx for your valuable suggestions and advice.
Shall see how things shape up.

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:36 pm

Globe Trotter wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:50 am
Many thanks ITK for your timely help and detailed instructions. The steps given are fabulous.

I shall try it out and check the outcome.

But is it acceptable that I generate the RTI / FPS on my own, although the information shall be same as that of my original FPS / payslips.

What I mean to say is that am I allowed to do such a thing when these reports are supposed to be done by a qualified accountant? Will this be an issue if the UKVI suspects that these reports have been re-generated to suit my purpose?
You don’t have to be qualified accountant to submit accounts let alone payroll to HMRC.
As long as the FPS submission matches whatever is submitted to HMRC you should be fine..
the only thing different is the lack of payroll reference in the attachment.
I would just go with it and send the PAYE reference letter..

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm

I’ve put away my file in the deep recesses of a pit but I’m sure I saw the PAYE ref on the FPS somewhere..

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 am

aman90 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm
I’ve put away my file in the deep recesses of a pit but I’m sure I saw the PAYE ref on the FPS somewhere..
My FPS does not have PAYE ref num. Although my employee wage slips have it

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 am

Many thanks aman90 and tier11417 for your valuable inputs.

The FPS that I submitted during my first extension did have the IR / PAYE reference number on them. And also some other details that related its submission to HMRC.

But my current FPS are just plain summaries and hence I am a bit skeptical about them.

Can you please explain what is a "PAYE reference letter"?

Kindest regards.

tier1lah1

Post by tier1lah1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:57 pm

I use Sage for my extension last year. The format is the same as yours but I submit the xml files too. You can ask your accountant to give you the xml files.