ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel outside UK while ILR is pending

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Travel outside UK while ILR is pending

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 am

HI All

I have a question and will really appreciate if you guys can shed some light.
I applied for my ILR through new ukvcas systen. I currently hold a valid leave to remain which will expire next year. My question is , can i travel outside uk while my ILR is pending, since all docs were submitted online, i possess my passport and BRP.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Travel outside UK while ILR is pending

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:56 am

can i travel outside uk while my ILR is pending, since all docs were submitted online, i possess my passport and BRP.
No, as traveling out of the UK will cause your application to be withdrawn. The online form, email or info from the new service centre would have stated this very clearly.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.