ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS super priority service procedure ...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

samojerom
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

UKVCAS super priority service procedure ...

Post by samojerom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:43 am

Hi Smart Guys,

I have submitted my ILR (long residence) application at one UKVCAS centre using the super priority service. The staff told me that I will get an email regarding the final decision of my application within 24 hours. However, I submitted on 08 Jan 2019, until now I haven't got any email.

I did a little bit research and it seems some people got their decision letter via post and the BRP card directly without receiving any email, am I right?

My question is what exactly is the UKVCAS super priority service procedure?

Will it be: Submission ---> Email notification ---> Decision letter via post ---> BRP card via DX ?

Or there is no such an Email notification?

Anyone tried calling DX direclty to see if any special delivery?

Thanks very much.
A

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: UKVCAS super priority service procedure ...

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Suggest read through the existing topic we already have.

general-uk-immigration-forum/ukvcas-sup ... 67745.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.