ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA REFUSED BUT OVERTURNED BY ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ICQAT WITHDRAWAL EMAIL RECEIVED

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

uk family spouse visa applied, rejected then we appealled decision overturned after administrative review

Post by 1196992 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi
I am pakistani national working in dubai.
Got married with british women (1st cousin)
We saw eachother first time in 2004 when they came to paksitan that time we were not in relationship
it was arranged marriage by our parents. Our engagement was our the phone (telecom) and our relationship began on August 2017 and we got married in Feb 2018

GOT MARRIED FEB 218
UK VISA APPLIED SPOUSE VISA DATED : 28 MARCH 2018
VISA REJECTED : 5 APRIL (HOME OFFICE REFUSED ON GROUNDS OF - THEY OBJECT OUR MARRIAGE IS NOT GENUINE AND RELATIONSHIP IS NOT SUBSISTING.
APPEAL AGAINST DECISION : 28 APRIL 2018
EMAIL RECEIVED FROM HOME OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW REQUEST : 5 DECEMBER 2018
ECO DECISION TURNED OVER AND WITHDRAWAL THEIR DECISION : 7 JAN 2019 (email from ICQAT withdrawal)

"It will only be under rare circumstances that this withdrawal will not result in the grant of
entry clearance. Such circumstances would be those that, even in the event of an allowed
appeal, would cause the Secretary of State not to grant entry clearance. It is therefore
submitted that there is no good reason not to permit the withdrawal. Pursuant to Tribunal
Procedure Rule 17(2), the respondent respectfully requests that this appeal be
withdrawn.
The Decision-Making Centre will contact you in due course with further information about
any next steps you need to take.
This letter is being copied to the Tribunal.""

Now how much time they will take to send me email for submit the passport for visa stamping and how much time they will take to return the passport after visa on my passport.

They said decision making center will contact you in DUE COURSE TIME (?) AND WHAT WILL BE NEXT STEP

Please guide me on this

thank you

Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

SPOUSE VISA REFUSED BUT OVERTURNED BY ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ICQAT WITHDRAWAL EMAIL RECEIVED

Post by 1196992 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:50 am

HI

APPLIED UK SPOUSE VISA DATE : 28/03/018
REJECTED DATE: 07/04/2018
APPEAL LODGED DATE : 28/4/2018
EMAIL RECEIVED FROM EMBASSY -
ACKNOWLEDGING THEY RECEIVED MY REVIEW REQUEST DATED : 5/12/2018
DECISION OVERTURNED AFTER ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW DATED : 7/1/2018
RECEIVED EMAIL FROM ICQAT WITHDRAWAL LETTER

THEY SAID DECISION The Decision-Making Centre will contact you in due course with further information about

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WIL BE THE NEXT STEP AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL THEY TAKE FOR PASSPORT AND HOW MUCH WAITING TIME FOR VISA STAMPING AFTER SUBMITTING PASSPORT.

Auk333
Pakistan

Re: SPOUSE VISA REFUSED BUT OVERTURNED BY ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ICQAT WITHDRAWAL EMAIL RECEIVED

Post by Auk333 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:19 pm

1196992 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:50 am
HI

THEY SAID DECISION The Decision-Making Centre will contact you in due course with further information about

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT WIL BE THE NEXT STEP AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL THEY TAKE FOR PASSPORT AND HOW MUCH WAITING TIME FOR VISA STAMPING AFTER SUBMITTING PASSPORT.
did they give you reason why they refused it? only its not geniune or said some thing else.tell to your partner to tell thier local MP (member of Parliment) chase the home office

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Re: SPOUSE VISA REFUSED BUT OVERTURNED BY ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW ICQAT WITHDRAWAL EMAIL RECEIVED

Post by Khayrulewara » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:34 am

1196992 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:50 am
HI

Hi it will take around 3 to 4 weeks for passport to come back. My husband has given his passport in today too. Because his decsion was overturned. Now we have to wait for passport which will take around 3 to 4 weeks. If they have overturned ur decsion then they will ask for ihs to be paid for. And they should send u an email say they have overturned th decsion.

Cameron122
Newly Registered
Mood:

Visa overturned, Paid IHS now asking for a additional payment... HELP

Post by Cameron122 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 am

Hi,

Im very confused, My Partner is going through the exact same,
The Appeal got accepted and the decision was overturned,
We received the Email from UK Visa and Immigration in regards to Paying the TOP UP of IHS so we paid this before the date the stated which was the 12/03/2019.
We have submitted the passport and emailed them confirming everything as stated in the email they send to you.
We have today received a email saying Additional Payment required for the IHS which we paid the stated Amount of $798.00 USD.
We applied last year on the 16/09/2018 and it has taken so long for any sort of communication.
I would just like to know if you have paid the IHS surcharge and weather you have been asked to pay the additional payment.
The only thing I can find online is that the IHS has now been doubled to 400GBP per year
But I find it very unfair if the people who have been put through the appeals process to have to pay the doubled amount if their applications was made well before the date of IHS amount going change date.

Thankyou in advance
Cameron

Nsns
inactive
Pakistan

Post by Nsns » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Is anyone on the same boat. I submitted passport on 16th Jan 2019. Decision over turned even ihs paid and I attached emails and submit at Gerrys karachi. I didnt even get any call to collect passport.