ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to send forgotten document

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaharsh

shared property not in my name for spouce visa

Post by shaharsh » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:55 pm

hi ,as i am about to apply for spouce visa. and i will be sharing a 2 bed room flat, one couple lives there already they agreed to rent me one bedroom. as few days left to apply i am worried what to do as there is no contract and billls in my name if i opt for property inspection report do i still need any bills in my name (for home office) as a proof of adress) they themself are tenants so contract is in thier name. plz suggest me somthing as its too stressful. i cant afford a full house.

zonaib1985
Newly Registered

Re: shared property not in my name for spouce visa

Post by zonaib1985 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 pm

The only thing you can do is get a letter from the landlord saying that he has permitted you to stay at the address plus the other 2 tenants. Is the couple allowed to run lease the property? Do they have evidence that the landlord has permitted them to sub lease a room? If the are allowed and have evidence of this they can write you a letter too which might support.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 pm

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:13 pm

zonaib1985 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 pm
The only thing you can do is get a letter from the landlord saying that he has permitted you to stay at the address plus the other 2 tenants. Is the couple allowed to run lease the property? Do they have evidence that the landlord has permitted them to sub lease a room? If the are allowed and have evidence of this they can write you a letter too which might support.
if he does ao do i still need adress proofs in my name like electricity bills or bank statments or dvla adress plz give some more information

Londoner007
Diamond Member

Post by Londoner007 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:19 pm

For initial spouse visa maybe just council tax bill or a utility in your name. It is more important to get landlord letter, house inspection report etc.
Verily, After Hardship Comes Ease

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:19 pm

At initial visa there is no mandatory requirement of council tax/utility bill because a lot sharing accomodation include that in rent. If bank statements & payslips addressed to same address then can prove it too.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:07 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:19 pm
At initial visa there is no mandatory requirement of council tax/utility bill because a lot sharing accomodation include that in rent. If bank statements & payslips addressed to same address then can prove it too.
thankz for all of ur help, and i guess i need a inspection report and landlord agreeing for no objection when my spouce joins me???

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:08 pm

can i ask in what cases this peoperty inspection report is needed?? and how can we get it done?? yourself or landlord?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:47 am

Property inspection report is needed when sharing with non-related adults.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:23 am

having a friend and lodger comes under this category despite the fact they are not on tenancy agreement but landlord anyhow knows about it??

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:34 pm

wahi66 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:23 am
having a friend and lodger comes under this category despite the fact they are not on tenancy agreement but landlord anyhow knows about it??
Instead of tagging your questions onto the end of another member's thread (which is unfair and causes confusion), please continue to post in your own topic.

immigration-for-family-members/flr-m-ac ... 67904.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

wahi66
BANNED

Post by wahi66 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:16 am

sorry. Actually no one was really discussing the issue in my topic :( so i thought lets discuss it here for clarification for all.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm

seagul wrote:
thankz seagul, one letting home agency told me they can make property inspection report for me when i pay his fees. which is around £ 200. i am not sure if its authenticity will be accpeted by HO in sheffield. i have seen lots of advertisment from different agencies and agents. will HO consider it as genuine.or we strictly need it from council? plz shed some light on this IB members. thankz

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:31 pm

A property inspection report by an Estate Agent will be accepted.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:40 pm

shaharsh wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:16 pm
seagul wrote:
thankz seagul, one letting home agency told me they can make property inspection report for me when i pay his fees. which is around £ 200. i am not sure if its authenticity will be accpeted by HO in sheffield. i have seen lots of advertisment from different agencies and agents. will HO consider it as genuine.or we strictly need it from council? plz shed some light on this IB members. thankz
Property inspection report can be prepared by any high street estate agent/letting agency apart of council because there is no HO list of approved surveyors yet. I am sure if you search more than may find cheaper one.

shaharsh

3 owners on regitration title lodgers agrement confusion

Post by shaharsh » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:48 pm

hi, thankz in advance , i am about to apply for spouce visa out side uk , as i am living in property 123xxxxxroad..... and about to start a lodgers agreement with my landlord. 123xxxxroad... has 3 owners of same family members. and share same adress 456yyyyyroad..... (on property regitration title), as my landlord have some issues with his family and he often resides in turkey he hasno accesss to 456yyyyyroad..... how strong are the possibilities HO may post to 456yyyyroad ..... to get information about lodgers agreement as 456yyyyroad ..... apperas in property registraion tile as landlords main adress. if (HO) post any letters to 456yyyyroad..... to get response its likely my land lord family wont inform him and ignore the letter or may give wrong information. ,i dont want to get stuck for years (2) i was living in this property for last 6 months and paying rent in land lords cousins account each month different amount, depend on bills . will it be seen as not genuine as rent is not goin in landlords account in the past. from now on i will pay directly into his account as new lodgers agreement is taking place i can at least prove one transction of paying rent to land lords account. before i apply. plz shed some light. will that be enough????

secret.simon

Re: 3 owners on regitration title lodgers agrement confusion

Post by secret.simon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:01 am

Can you please rewrite that with proper punctuation and capitalisation? It is very hard to read.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:32 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:01 am
Can you please rewrite that with proper punctuation and capitalisation? It is very hard to read.
ANY POSSIBILITY OF HO CONTACTING LANDLORD S’ ADDRESS BY POST TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT LODGERS AGREEMENT (AS ANYONE CAN EASILY FIND PROPERTY TITLE AND THEIR ADRESS ON WEBSITES).

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:44 pm

secret.simon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:01 am
AS I AM LIVING IN THIS PROPERTY FOR LAST 6 MONTHS. AND NEVER PAID RENT DIRECTLY INTO LAND LORDS ACCOUNT, NOW WE ARE ABOUT TO STRAT A LODGERS AGREEMENT.FROM NOW I WILL PAY DIRECTLY INTO LAND LORDS ACCOUNT. WILL HOME OFFICE RAISE A QUESTION ABOUT PAST RENTAL PAYMENETS , AS I HAVE NO PROOF OF PAYING RENT IN THE PAST

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm

How to post - forum Netiquette (click to read)
General Note:

Please do not write in all capitals, AS THIS IS MUCH HARDER TO READ (and appears to be shouting)!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shaharsh

lodgers agreement and aprndix2 2.7

Post by shaharsh » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Question: 2.7 Does anyone, other than your sponsor, live in the Property?

---------------Full name Age Relationship to Sponsor Nationality Passport number ----------------

Above question is asked on the APPENDIX 2 (VAF4) my agreement is lodgers agreement i just rented a room my landlord and his wife refused to give thier passport numbers , what should i write, as it s a lodgers agreement can i say no one shares property with me. many thankz.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: lodgers agreement and aprndix2 2.7

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:17 am

shaharsh wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:26 pm
Question: 2.7 Does anyone, other than your sponsor, live in the Property?

---------------Full name Age Relationship to Sponsor Nationality Passport number ----------------

Above question is asked on the APPENDIX 2 (VAF4) my agreement is lodgers agreement i just rented a room my landlord and his wife refused to give thier passport numbers , what should i write, as it s a lodgers agreement can i say no one shares property with me. many thankz.
Don't lie rather just write "not available"

shaharsh

need to send forgotten document

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:32 pm

hi i just sent all documents to shiffield need forgot to send one important document , can i send it with a covering letter and by mentioning GW reference number . waiting for ur answers. thankz

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: need to send forgotten document

Post by ariamus » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 pm

What document have you forgotten?

I would sent it with a covering letter noting GW reference on the document and also on the front of envelope.

Surely it can’t do any harm sending it, and if they’ve not assessed I would hope they add this document to the others.

shaharsh

Re: need to send forgotten document

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:41 am

as i have lodgers agreement , and moved just a week back before applying. i have only 2 proofs of adress at new adress. no (1) online stamped printed bank statment the very recent one , no 2 my address is mentioned in my company letter, i had dvla as well but i forgot now i am confused wheteher should i send it or it makes things worst plz give advice.