ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved Enquiry for ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

amirakbar
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved Enquiry for ILR

Post by amirakbar » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:52 pm

Dear Gurus,

I applied for my tier 1 extension in March 2017 interview at office done in Nov 2017 Partial IHS got in Feb 2018 and today 14/01/2019 got the approval letter after 22 months and 11 days.

Now my questions are;

In March 2019 i am eligible for ILR on the basis of 5 years which i am un likely to apply. I am completing my 10 years in Sep 2019 which is the option i am likely going for. I have two dependant with me.

My wife came to the UK as psw dependant in Oct 2013 then we switched our visa to tier 1 Entrepreneur in March 2014. Now if i go to 10 years route can my wife still use this 2 years dependant visa granted to her as my dependant on tier 1 then after this what is going to happen with my wife will she be able to apple ILR on the basis of 5 years spent on tier 1 or she needs to apply for my ILR dependant where her 5 years clock will reset and also my daughter born in UK Sep 2014 will she be able to apple for passport after my ILR ?

Many Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Approved Enquiry for ILR

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:22 pm

You should ask ILR questions in the ILR sub forum and not in the tier 1 entrepreneur sub forum. Citizenship questions likewise in the British citizenship sub forum.
she needs to apply for my ILR dependant where her 5 years clock will reset and
This one. She cannot continue as pbs dependent if you get ILR based on long residence.
also my daughter born in UK Sep 2014 will she be able to apple for passport after my ILR ?
Only a British citizen can apply for a passport. She is not British yet. You can register her as British on form MN1 once you are granted ILR. Once registered as birth, costs £1033 currently, only then can she apply for a British passport.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.