ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected ilr

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Rejected ilr

Post by Jamila12 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Hi
I am in big trouble.. If possible let me help please.. Yesterday I got letter for refuse my ilr(set m)..but they're consider me 30 months.today I already paid health charge.. The tell me for £500 ..but I paid £1000..because no options for £500.

My ilr reason for refuses.. Three months not shown bank deposit.. As a my pay slip showing paid by cash every month date of 5th..but I put on money in my account.. Like this..3rd of April.. 4th of may and 4 the of June..

So please tell me what the best option for me

1.can I request their for reconsideration my ilr
2.can I reapply for ilr
3.as a am living UK for 9.5 years legally.. After 2.5 years it will be 12 years can I apply for ilr..or need to wait another 10 years.

Please give my answer.. It will be very helpful for me.
Thanks

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Re: Rejected ilr

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:23 pm

Dear forum members
Please help me..tell me something.. I am waiting for your response.. Only 3 days left for do something...
Sorry for disturbed...
Thanks

Dave12560
BANNED
Hong Kong

Post by Dave12560 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:39 pm

what is full wording and did u apply with ukvcas ?

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:18 pm

Thanks devel... I was so stupid ..
if you kindly give me one answer...
As a home office consider me for flr(FP) 30 months.. So my question is last 9.5 years it will be gero now...or it will be counted..
Thanks

Dave12560
BANNED
Hong Kong

Post by Dave12560 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:56 pm

whwn u applied

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:59 pm

28th of September 2018

Dave12560
BANNED
Hong Kong

Post by Dave12560 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Jamila12 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:59 pm
28th of September 2018
what is full wording of letter ?

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:37 pm

They not consider my ilr for which reason I mentions it...but they granted me 30th months leave to remains for full fill all other requirements... And as a my family and child are British that's why they granted me family and private life...but I need to pay immigration health charge ..visa type FLR(FP)...end of the letter mention ..be aware it Will be took you 10 year route.....they show me my immigration history as well..sep 2009 came student visa..2013 swipe to the spouse visa..again 2016 get spouse visa......
Thanks

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Means continuesly...I am living in UK 9.5 years.. If they grant me for another 2.5 year's.. It will be 12 years
Thanks

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:08 pm

I think UKVI saying you are not meeting financial requirements £ 18,600 , ie cash deposits , if you do meet requirements you can challenge in court..,

However, after total 10 years legal stay you can apply ILR on Long residence basis as well if you do meet all requirements.

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 pm

Thanks bluebird...
Its mean after 6 months or 1 year i will be eligible for ilr. ..

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 pm

Jamila12 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:24 pm
Thanks bluebird...
Its mean after 6 months or 1 year i will be eligible for ilr. ..
The HO doubts the veracity of the cash deposits...Another member on this forum was successful with cash in hand but I think he was combining two salaries..as you've not stated verbatim the contents of the letter..hard to give solid reply for HO. Sounds unfair and I would go for reconsideration.
You are eligible for LR as soon as you complete 10 years. Good luck!

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:02 am

Thanks aman90

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:03 am

Thanks everyone for respond me

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

Hi,
Best bit is, get flr fp for now and wait till sep 2019 when you complete 10 years continuously and legally in the UK. Than apply set lr.

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:24 pm

Hi thanks.. Will you give me one answer please..they told me for pay health charge £500...but as a immigration health charge is increase now..that's why I paid £1000..it will be any problem.. Any chance for get refund my £500..
Thanks

shazekh
Newly Registered
India

Post by shazekh » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:31 pm

shazekh wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:19 pm
Jamila12 wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi
I am in big trouble.. If possible let me help please.. Yesterday I got letter for refuse my ilr(set m)..but they're consider me 30 months.today I already paid health charge.. The tell me for £500 ..but I paid £1000..because no options for £500.

My ilr reason for refuses.. Three months not shown bank deposit.. As a my pay slip showing paid by cash every month date of 5th..but I put on money in my account.. Like this..3rd of April.. 4th of may and 4 the of June..

So please tell me what the best option for me

1.can I request their for reconsideration my ilr
Yes, you can "Appeal" if you have more evidence on the points they have refused your ILR. You can either choose to appeal in person or documents provided - they should have provided you with Appeal form, timeline and instructions.

2.can I reapply for ilr
you may reapply for ILR - i would recommend you check first as it says your application should be within 28 days BEFORE expiry of your Visa, which in your case is now after 30 months. Again you'll need to put more evidence in documents for grounds it was refused.

3.as a am living UK for 9.5 years legally.. After 2.5 years it will be 12 years can I apply for ilr..or need to wait another 10 years.
You DO NOT need to wait another 10 years, your 9.5 years legal stay will be taken into consideration as long as you have evidence of it. However this depends on your circumstances and the route you have applied. if you provide more details of the letter they have sent I can guide you.

Please give my answer.. It will be very helpful for me.
Thanks
Hope this helps

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:36 pm

Thanks shazekh...
Today I received my all documents and letter from home office.. So I am showing now some points of the letter... Please let me help everyone...
1.your application for indefinite leave to remain now been considered for limited leave to remain on the basis of your family/private life.
As a result of the changes to the immigration rules which came into effect on 9 July 2012; any family life claim will now be given consideration under appendix FM.consideration has been given under paragraphs R-LTRP.1.1(a);(b)and (d) of appendix FM which includes the exception's paragraph EX.1(1)(a)and(b)

Your particular circumstances you have been granted leave within the immigration rules under D-LTRP.1.2 of appendix FM.

2.In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of at least 120 months in the united kingdom with limited leave granted because of your family life.
Providing you continue meet the relevant legislation at the time of application, you should apply for further leave prior to the expiry of your current leave via a charged application. Subject to meeting the criteria you will be given a further period of leave of 30 months
You may need to make further application's and you will need to satisfy the immigration rules to take your leave to the necessary 120 months required for settlement.

Future Application
If your circumstances remain the same, following a continuous period of lawful leave to remain in the united kingdom for 10 years and subject to meeting the requirements of the immigration rules at the time, you may apply for indefinite leave to remain in the united kingdom. You must apply before the end of your authorised stay in the united kingdom, but not more than 28 days before completing that period. If you apply earlier than that, your application may be refused.
Thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:54 pm

Jamila12 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:36 pm
Thanks shazekh...
Today I received my all documents and letter from home office.. So I am showing now some points of the letter... Please let me help everyone...
1.your application for indefinite leave to remain now been considered for limited leave to remain on the basis of your family/private life.
As a result of the changes to the immigration rules which came into effect on 9 July 2012; any family life claim will now be given consideration under appendix FM.consideration has been given under paragraphs R-LTRP.1.1(a);(b)and (d) of appendix FM which includes the exception's paragraph EX.1(1)(a)and(b)

Your particular circumstances you have been granted leave within the immigration rules under D-LTRP.1.2 of appendix FM.

2.In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of at least 120 months in the united kingdom with limited leave granted because of your family life.
Providing you continue meet the relevant legislation at the time of application, you should apply for further leave prior to the expiry of your current leave via a charged application. Subject to meeting the criteria you will be given a further period of leave of 30 months
You may need to make further application's and you will need to satisfy the immigration rules to take your leave to the necessary 120 months required for settlement.

Future Application
If your circumstances remain the same, following a continuous period of lawful leave to remain in the united kingdom for 10 years and subject to meeting the requirements of the immigration rules at the time, you may apply for indefinite leave to remain in the united kingdom. You must apply before the end of your authorised stay in the united kingdom, but not more than 28 days before completing that period. If you apply earlier than that, your application may be refused.
Thanks
It doesn’t mention the reason you stated in ur earlier post!
Please state ur full immigration history.

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:44 am

Thanks a man...my full immigration history is...
1..on 12 September 2009 you were granted leave to enter the united kingdom as a tier4 student with entry clearance valid until 31 October 2013.

2.on 3rd august 2013 you applied for leave to remain as the spouse of a settled person. You were granted leave to remain from 13 September 2013 until 13 march 2016.

3.on 24 February 2016 you applied for leave to remain as a spouse of a settled person. You were granted leave to remain from 15 the of April until 15 the October 2018

This my immigration history... And than applied for ilr 28 the of September 2018

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Thanks.
You have obviously completed 60 months to be eligible for ILR on the spouse route.
What is the reason for HO to hand you FLR?
It’s not stated in the letter you typed above.
That only means that instead of total refusal they’ve looked at ur circumstances and offered you another visa to stay.
You say that it’s due to the fact you didn’t have ur salary paid into ur account. Has the HO cited this?
Also were you given an option to appeal or reconsideration?
You can apply for ILR based on LR Sept 2019.
You should be able to get back the IHS surcharge paid.
There was a post somewhat like urs.. The moderator Vinny had posted a link to how to get the surcharge and application fee refunded. Though it’s only January and you still have 7 months till ur eligible for LR ILR.
I’ll try to find it. Hopefully a moderator can help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:28 pm

aman90 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:11 pm
Thanks.
You have obviously completed 60 months to be eligible for ILR on the spouse route.
What is the reason for HO to hand you FLR?
It’s not stated in the letter you typed above.
That only means that instead of total refusal they’ve looked at ur circumstances and offered you another visa to stay.
You say that it’s due to the fact you didn’t have ur salary paid into ur account. Has the HO cited this?
Also were you given an option to appeal or reconsideration?
You can apply for ILR based on LR Sept 2019.
You should be able to get back the IHS surcharge paid.
There was a post somewhat like urs.. The moderator Vinny had posted a link to how to get the surcharge and application fee refunded. Though it’s only January and you still have 7 months till ur eligible for LR ILR.
I’ll try to find it. Hopefully a moderator can help.
The first post clearly states the reason, failing to meet the income requirements. It appears they only submitted 3 months evidence when 6 months is mandatory.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Thanks aman...didn't consider ilr for annex A reason...March to May( no bank deposit shown)...as a paid by cash and put to the account 2 day early... Pay slip is showing paid by cash 5/4/2018..I put deposits 3/4/2018..same another 2 months as well..

And they didn't give me any option for appeal or reconsideration.

Letter saying... As a result of the change of the immigration rules which can into effect on 9th July 2012,any family life claim will now be given consideration under appendix FM.

In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period period of at least 120 months in the united kingdom with limited leave granted because of your family life.

Providing you continue to meet the relevant legislation at the time of application, you should apply for further leave prior to the expiry of your current leave by a charged application. Subject to meeting the criteria you will given a further period of leave of 30 months..

So my question is here as a September 2019 I completed 10 years than why I need to apply for another 30 months..

Please let me help...thanks

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Jamila12 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Thanks aman...didn't consider ilr for annex A reason...March to May( no bank deposit shown)...as a paid by cash and put to the account 2 day early... Pay slip is showing paid by cash 5/4/2018..I put deposits 3/4/2018..same another 2 months as well..

And they didn't give me any option for appeal or reconsideration.
No appeal right than you can ask for reconsideration..
Unfortunately if you didn’t submit the required payslips and bank statements as evidence than the decision is correct.
Letter saying... As a result of the change of the immigration rules which can into effect on 9th July 2012,any family life claim will now be given consideration under appendix FM.

In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period period of at least 120 months in the united kingdom with limited leave granted because of your family life.

Providing you continue to meet the relevant legislation at the time of application, you should apply for further leave prior to the expiry of your current leave by a charged application. Subject to meeting the criteria you will given a further period of leave of 30 months..

So my question is here as a September 2019 I completed 10 years than why I need to apply for another 30 months..
You don’t have to apply under this visa route as you can apply under 10 year LR as you’ve been here lawfully.

Please let me help...thanks
Further to CR001’s post why did you not show 6 months payslips as per requirement?
My understanding was that only 3months was cash in hand and assumed you evidenced payslips and bank statements for 6 months as per requirement.
You paid an extra 500£ for IHS. You should get that back.

Jamila12
Newly Registered

Post by Jamila12 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Thanks aman...so men's I will be eligible for ilr September 2019

They refund money..