ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nim_t
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by nim_t » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 pm

Hi guys,
i am about to submit SET LR online application. however i only get standard service option at the final payment page. but i see some of you guys had super priority service. may i know how did you apply for SET lR using super priority service?
really appreciate your help

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 pm

nim_t wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:43 pm
Hi guys,
i am about to submit SET LR online application. however i only get standard service option at the final payment page. but i see some of you guys had super priority service. may i know how did you apply for SET lR using super priority service?
HI

Once you are on the final check checklist, you will get two services

Standard
and new super priority service
once you select that, you will be asked to pay 3018 and once the payment is completed then you will be redirected to sopra site to book appointment. It will be helpful if you could share a screenshot of your current application screen

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 pm

hello All

just got this reply from UKVI contact centre

Dear Mr Shah,

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

The appropriate team are aware and are dealing with your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible.

Can anyone relate to this? Is this good or bad? gives me some hope that someone is actually looking into my case!

nim_t
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Post by nim_t » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Thank you for the reply. i choose the new service but i do not get super priority service. i have attached screenshots

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 pm
nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
HI

Standard
once you select that, you will be asked to pay 3018 and once the payment is completed then you will be redirected to sopra site to book appointment. It will be helpful if you could share a screenshot of your current application screen

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Never got this kind of email. It looks like a different version of the generic email replies but what is the format of the sender's email?

If it is firstname.lastname@xxx then it could be a caseworker which is good news. If not, then another useless generic reply.

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 pm
hello All

Dear Mr Shah,

The appropriate team are aware and are dealing with your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible.

Can anyone relate to this? Is this good or bad? gives me some hope that someone is actually looking into my case!

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:20 pm

nim_t wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm
Thank you for the reply. i choose the new service but i do not get super priority service. i have attached screenshots

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
HI

Standard
Seems like they are dealing with backlogs and hence disabled Super priority service !

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:31 pm

nim_t wrote:

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
HI

Standard
yes as vibe said, this could be one of the reasons that they have revoked super priority service for some time due to lots of complaints going to them. You are on correct screen, once you select this as you did, you will be presented with payment option and then re direction. if you are not in a hurry i would suggest you wait for few days, it might be fixed soon or log back in again. I didnt see this screen

initpidzero
Newly Registered
India

Post by initpidzero » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:47 pm

nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
Has anyone experienced this with Set(O) as well or is it just specific to SET( LR)? I am about to send my application but I want to do with super priority only.

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:47 pm

dilse4srk wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:31 pm
nim_t wrote:

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
HI

Standard
yes as vibe said, this could be one of the reasons that they have revoked super priority service for some time due to lots of complaints going to them. You are on correct screen, once you select this as you did, you will be presented with payment option and then re direction. if you are not in a hurry i would suggest you wait for few days, it might be fixed soon or log back in again. I didnt see this screen
This is quite worrying, as I am applying for SET(M) for my wife by end of this week. What options do I have if I don't get the 'Super Priority Service' option (once I reach that stage)? Can I abandon the online application and approach a solicitor instead, will it be any quicker via a solicitor?

I have 2 further questions as well:

1. Bank statements - To evidence our relationship, I want to show bank statements for 6 accounts (3 in my name, 3 in my wife's name). I get online statements every month. I have also obtained a letter from the bank authenticating my online bank statements. Can you please advise, what is the best way to upload them online, a) Should I just attach the individual files, my worry is that there will be lots of them and in spite of mentioning in a covering letter, the caseworker may get confused Or b) Should I print all the statements that I plan to upload, scan them, and then upload them as a single file?

2. Home Office contact number - As I said in the beginning, I am worried about not getting the 'Super Priority Service' option. Can UKVI be able to tell me whether for SET(M), this service has been disabled as well? I found a contact number from the UKVI website, however it says the number does not exist. The number that I found is 0300 123 2241. Is there any other alternative number?

I would like to apologise in advance to the moderators, if the topics in my post have been discussed before. I have trawled through several pages, but could not find the answers that I was looking for. Hence, the reason for this post.

I would be very grateful if someone can help me with my queries.

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:02 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:47 pm
dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:

HI

Standard
This is quite worrying, as I am applying for SET(M) for my wife by end of this week. What options do I have if I don't get the 'Super Priority Service' option (once I reach that stage)? Can I abandon the online application and approach a solicitor instead, will it be any quicker via a solicitor?

1. Bank statements - To evidence our relationship, I want to show bank statements for 6 accounts (3 in my name, 3 in my wife's name). I get online statements every month. I have also obtained a letter from the bank authenticating my online bank statements. Can you please advise, what is the best way to upload them online, a) Should I just attach the individual files, my worry is that there will be lots of them and in spite of mentioning in a covering letter, the caseworker may get confused Or b) Should I print all the statements that I plan to upload, scan them, and then upload them as a single file?

2. Home Office contact number - As I said in the beginning, I am worried about not getting the 'Super Priority Service' option. Can UKVI be able to tell me whether for SET(M), this service has been disabled as well? I found a contact number from the UKVI website, however it says the number does not exist. The number that I found is 0300 123 2241. Is there any other alternative number?

I would like to apologise in advance to the moderators, if the topics in my post have been discussed before. I have trawled through several pages, but could not find the answers that I was looking for. Hence, the reason for this post.

1. You can combine PDFs of the statements and submit this online, under 'Financial Proof' as a single file

2. In addition to the Super Priority Service, you can opt for 'Out of hours service'. I personally did the same. To give you an idea, I submitted the online application on the 11th of Jan. Using 'Out of Hours', go the appointment for Jan 16th (7 am). Got approval email Jan 16th (4PM)

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm

shashankverma6 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:02 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:

regards
nim

1. You can combine PDFs of the statements and submit this online, under 'Financial Proof' as a single file

2. In addition to the Super Priority Service, you can opt for 'Out of hours service'. I personally did the same. To give you an idea, I submitted the online application on the 11th of Jan. Using 'Out of Hours', go the appointment for Jan 16th (7 am). Got approval email Jan 16th (4PM)
Hi Shashank,

Thanks for your response.

1. I tried combining pdfs using Adobe Acrobat Pro. However, the pdfs are encrypted. Hence, I am unable to combine them. I spoke with the bank as well, however they can't give me the password for removing the security from the file. I also tried printing to pdf. However, that did not work either because of the encrypted security. Just for information, I bank with NatWest. How were you able to combine pdf statements? Any other suggestions please?

2. How can you opt for the 'Out of hours service'? Did you apply for SET(M) as well? Is this one of the options available when I make the application? How much extra did you have to pay?

Regards,

KChakrabarty

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:18 pm
Never got this kind of email. It looks like a different version of the generic email replies but what is the format of the sender's email?

If it is firstname.lastname@xxx then it could be a caseworker which is good news. If not, then another useless generic reply.

FarooqShah86 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 pm
hello All

Dear Mr Shah,

No it’s not from a specific email address. Just the UKVIcontact email. Hopefully someone can relate and let us know the timeline after receiving an email like that! ?

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:08 pm
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:

Hi Shashank,

1. I tried combining pdfs using Adobe Acrobat Pro. However, the pdfs are encrypted. Hence, I am unable to combine them. I spoke with the bank as well, however they can't give me the password for removing the security from the file. I also tried printing to pdf. However, that did not work either because of the encrypted security. Just for information, I bank with NatWest. How were you able to combine pdf statements? Any other suggestions please?

2. How can you opt for the 'Out of hours service'? Did you apply for SET(M) as well? Is this one of the options available when I make the application? How much extra did you have to pay?

Regards,

KChakrabarty
You can only opt for out of hour services if you pay for super priority. I am not 100 % sure but this is my understanding. You can call UKVCAS and ask them if Super priority is suspended ?

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:29 pm

vibe123 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:20 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty
You can only opt for out of hour services if you pay for super priority. I am not 100 % sure but this is my understanding. You can call UKVCAS and ask them if Super priority is suspended ?
What is the contact number for UKVCAS? I can't find it on the thread, i mentioned a telephone number in my post but when I called it said the 'the number you called is not valid'.

Also, any other advise regarding combining bank statements or any other relevant advice regarding this will be very useful.

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:30 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty
You can probably ask your bank to print it off for you may be?
Then you can scan and upload them.
Otherwise you can upload them individually with proper naming.
Other members can reflect more on this.

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:56 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
dilse4srk wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty
1. That seems strange. I also bank with Natwest. I just went online, and pulled the statements online, which didnt have any password on it.

2. Like others have mentioned, the 'Out of Hours' service, is only available to 'Super Priority Service'. So if you do go that route, you should be able to get it. Also, another suggestion, I have is, scanning services are included in your take the 'Super Priority Service', so if you can't get the statements uploaded, you can always ask them to upload the specific ones for you

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm

shashankverma6 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:56 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty
1. That seems strange. I also bank with Natwest. I just went online, and pulled the statements online, which didnt have any password on it.

2. Like others have mentioned, the 'Out of Hours' service, is only available to 'Super Priority Service'. So if you do go that route, you should be able to get it. Also, another suggestion, I have is, scanning services are included in your take the 'Super Priority Service', so if you can't get the statements uploaded, you can always ask them to upload the specific ones for you

I can view statements online, print them as well. However, when I try to combine them using Adobe Acrobat Pro I get a message saying I can't do so because of encryption to the file. It's strange, how were you able to combine NatWest bank statements? Also, can we pick this up offline, I can message you my mobile number via private message and we can have a chat over the phone if you agree.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to the 0330 number i quoted in my original post? I don't want to call Sopia Steria as theirs is a premium rate number.

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 pm

I would like to thank everyone on this forum, for helping me through my process. I wanted to give out a couple of details regarding my experience, which may help some people.

Applied by: My wife's firm

Date Application Submitted: Jan 11th

Date Payment deducted: Jan 11th

Date of Appointment: Jan 16th (7am, using out of hours service for £260)

Place of Appointment: Mark Lane, London

Date Confirmation Received: Jan 16th (4PM)

BRP Received - Will update, when I get it.

One additional point, which was a question I had asked earlier on the forum, but didn't get a reply on, was if I should scan the documents or not, as the scanning service is technically included in the package for Super Priority.

I ended up uploading the documents that were downloaded digitally. For, e.g. didn't upload the Passport or the BRP, or the Sponsor Letter from my wife's firm.
My online advice, if you do go the embassy for scanning, is to print out documents, double sided. Their scanners scan blanks, if the document is one sided, and then they have to manually delete the blank scanned pages. The lady who did it for me, did it with a smile at 7 in the morning, but it is painful, so do try and reduce the pain as much as possible.

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:05 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:00 pm
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty

I can view statements online, print them as well. However, when I try to combine them using Adobe Acrobat Pro I get a message saying I can't do so because of encryption to the file. It's strange, how were you able to combine NatWest bank statements? Also, can we pick this up offline, I can message you my mobile number via private message and we can have a chat over the phone if you agree.

Can anyone suggest an alternative to the 0330 number i quoted in my original post? I don't want to call Sopia Steria as theirs is a premium rate number.
Hi,

Sure - DM me, and we can chat.

I am not sure about another number mate - I will let other opine.

Luni
Newly Registered

Post by Luni » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:08 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:22 pm
Luni wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:19 pm
Just one question please, on what number did you reach the HO? may you share it here please?

Thanks and good luck
The number has been posted many many times. Read through the last few pages of the thread.
Thank you for your response. I went back and found many numbers in relation to many subjects but I am not 100% sure which one is for the HO. May you please share it again so that new users will find it here as well

kchakrabarty
Newly Registered

Post by kchakrabarty » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:10 pm

shashankverma6 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:05 pm
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty

Hi,

That's fine Shashank. I can't DM as the admins seem to have blocked that ability. Can you please advise how you combined pdfs of NatWest online bank statements?

Luni
Newly Registered

Post by Luni » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:11 pm

ecu-daba wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:32 pm
Hi All:

This is my final update as thankfully everything has been processed and resolved for my ILR application.
To sum up:

- Biometrics appointment on 26th November 2018

- Escalated 5 times and received multiple generic e-mails (It will take 6 months, application within service standards etc)

- On 20th December I submitted an official complaint with a full breakdown ( dates, names emails) etc also demanding a refund.

- ILR confirmation e-mail received on 9th January. 6 1/2 weeks late !

- BRP card arrived on 16th January, delivered by DX.

- An hour after my BRP was delivered, I received an automatic refund for £610 directly into my credit card.

THE HO just hit a massive backlog during the transition process onto the new system. The worst delays are for those who applied on November which is my case. They do not seem to be processing the application in order as they are divided into teams within the HO. They HO had no other resource but to issue full refunds. Ironically , the refund took way faster to process than anything else. I believe they just want to to get delayed applications fully processed and refunded on a priority basis to avoid further communications/escalations/complaints. Sadly ,those who applied in November happened to do so at the worst possible time going by the updates on this thread. Best of luck to those who are still waiting since November.
How long did it take them to reply to the complaint?

shashankverma6

Post by shashankverma6 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:27 pm

kchakrabarty wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:10 pm
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:

Hi,

That's fine Shashank. I can't DM as the admins seem to have blocked that ability. Can you please advise how you combined pdfs of NatWest online bank statements?
I was doing it on a Mac, so maybe that helped? I could just drag and drop, and it just did it.
Also, if you are taking the 'Super Priority Service', then please print them and take them with you, and have Sopra, scan this for you

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:31 pm

hey nim,
we run into this same screen a few weeks ago. It reverted to back to the standard and super priority screens after as few days as dilse4srk stated. I will advise you to wait for a few days if you are not in a hurry. The super priority option should pop up soon.
nim_t wrote:

regards
nim

dilse4srk wrote:
nim_t wrote:
Hi guys,
HI

Standard

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:34 pm

shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:
shashankverma6 wrote:
kchakrabarty wrote:

Hi Shashank,

Regards,

KChakrabarty

Hi,

Post in public so that all may benefit. Everyone on the forum is a complete stranger and we have many scammers and spammera here daily.

Neither you or or the poster you are responding to have pm function access yet.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.