ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Kids applying together with eu parent with PR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Redhotman77
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Kids applying together with eu parent with PR

Post by Redhotman77 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:49 am

Hi to all! I’m applying online for my missus BC. She is eu citizen and has PR from over an year now. I want to apply for our two little boys 4 and 2.5 years old too. Shall I add them all in my missus AN form or I have to apply with MN1 form for each of the boys? Thanks

Redhotman77
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Re: Kids applying together with eu parent with PR

Post by Redhotman77 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm

Also about the dates of absence: we travel quite a lot abroad for short holidays and we don’t have all the excavation dates of going and entry back. Is it ok to provide approximate dates? Thanks again

Alien2017

Post by Alien2017 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:12 pm

You can include them yes if they meet the requirements, there is an option on the online form to add another person adult or minor.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:03 pm

What is the UK immigration status of the other parent? And where were the children born?
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:56 am

Kids are born in uk and we live here. Other parent is eu national without PR. Only with Registration Certificate. Thanks

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Anyone?

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 am

Still after advice on in and out of uk dates. Is it a problem if we fill in approximate dates as we don’t remember the exact ones. We haven’t been out of uk for too long, just short holidays here and there.
Regards

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:29 am

Redhotman wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 am
Still after advice on in and out of uk dates. Is it a problem if we fill in approximate dates as we don’t remember the exact ones. We haven’t been out of uk for too long, just short holidays here and there.
Regards
Approximate dates are not an issue - best to mention the fact in the free-form section of the application.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:04 pm

Thanks for your help.

Hioru

Post by Hioru » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:28 pm

Redhotman wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:23 am
Regards
Not sure if this applies to you. But worth mentioning I think.
I managed to find all the dates when I left and returned to the UK on Google. https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

Obviously, this only works if you use Google on your phone and have location services turned on. But it definitely saved me as I knew exactly when I travelled from that link. 🙅‍♀️

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm

That’s great. Thanks a lot.
I can’t find answer anywhere of yet another question:
Do they need all the payslips for the last 6 years although we provided them one year ago when we applied for pr or just for the past one year? It appeared that they didn’t send us back the payslips last year when they returned all docs with the pr....

Alien2017

Post by Alien2017 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:10 pm

you can use P60 for previous years and payslips only from April 2018 till present. I mean this is what we have sent, hope it's ok.

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:35 pm

That’s what we will do. I thought if we prove first 5 years having PR we will need just the last year of exercising treaty rights...
Did you get answer of your application yet?
And how and when exactly you did and provide letter of consent from both parents?
Thanks

Alien2017

Post by Alien2017 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am

Hi, no answer yet as we have had UKVCAS appointment on 19/12 only so would take some time.
Regarding the proof of residence to be honest one of my friends who is Portuguese applied in September through NCS and the guy there only took his PR card, one P60 after the PR and rest of the payslips from April to date, and indeed he has been approved and they have not asked for more documents for previous years again, however, reading that people send proof for 5 years we have decided to add 5 years P60.
Regarding the letter, I have just wrote a letter with our details using the exact wording that they had on the checking list, that we agree she can be registered as British citizen, mentioned our details, address, signed both of us and they I've scanned and uploaded on the website with the rest, on her section of "Other". Couldn't think of anything else. However, seems that they do ask for additional documents if needed if not correct.

Redhotman
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bulgaria

Post by Redhotman » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Sounds straight forward. I think we should be fine. Thanks too all for help and good luck!!!