ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Want to Apply UK Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kinduzr
Newly Registered

Want to Apply UK Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan

Post by kinduzr » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am

hi,
I want to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa for UK. I am currently in Pakistan. My details are:
I lived in the UK from 2011 to 2017 on Student Visa, In 2016 I applied for EEA Extended Family Member Visa in the UK. But it was refused and I appealed the decision, but after 3 months I withdrawn my application and left UK voluntarily in June 2017.
Since June 2017 I have not applied for any country, Now I want to apply for Entrepreneur Visa for UK. I Have:
1. Level B2 English from City & Guilds UK (which I obtained on 2014)
2. Statement of £200K in Pakistan
3. Valid Passport (Pakistani)
What other documents do I need to apply the visa? And what will be the ratio of getting the visa? I will be grateful to all of you for giving the help and advise.
Thank you

marcnath

Re: Want to Apply UK Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan

Post by marcnath » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:13 am

kinduzr wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:00 am
hi,
I want to apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa for UK. I am currently in Pakistan. My details are:
I lived in the UK from 2011 to 2017 on Student Visa, In 2016 I applied for EEA Extended Family Member Visa in the UK. But it was refused and I appealed the decision, but after 3 months I withdrawn my application and left UK voluntarily in June 2017.
Since June 2017 I have not applied for any country, Now I want to apply for Entrepreneur Visa for UK. I Have:
1. Level B2 English from City & Guilds UK (which I obtained on 2014)
2. Statement of £200K in Pakistan
3. Valid Passport (Pakistani)
What other documents do I need to apply the visa? And what will be the ratio of getting the visa? I will be grateful to all of you for giving the help and advise.
Thank you
Have you read the T1E guidance document ? It is quite clear about what the document requirements are.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msohailsarwar1
Mood:

Re: Want to Apply UK Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan

Post by msohailsarwar1 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:23 am

What exactly you want to know, if you have difficulty in understanding something you can ask.