ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR appeal won in UTT , Now need help to understand the decision what can HO do after this

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mickey007

ILR appeal won in UTT , Now need help to understand the decision what can HO do after this

Post by mickey007 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:50 pm

Dear memebers,

My query is regarding the immigration appeal.
In FTT I won appeal against HO (Home Office). Then HO appealed against the decision and was rejected at FTT. HO then appeal to the UTT that was refused as well.

The letter I received from UTT says.
“The reason for the decision are enclosed herewith. There is no further right of appeal in these circumstances. A decision by the Upper Tribunal refusing permission to appeal to itself is an "excluded decision" and therefore no appeal lies from such a decision to the court of appeal: S13(8)(c) Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007."
Notice of decision
It is unnecessary to hold an oral hearing of the application for permission to appeal because I consider that it can be properly be dealt with on the paper.”

My questions are below, kindly providing me answers to below and any additional advice or suggestion you may have in these circumstances.
1. can you kindly advise, What action HO can take after this decision?
2. How much time HO have to appeal against this decision?
3. Can HO still call apply to COA(court of appeal) or JR after this decision?
4. It says in the decision “it can be dealt with it by paper”, what does this means?
5. What can HO do in these circumstances?

Many Thanks

monirojjaman04
Newly Registered

Re: ILR appeal won in UTT , Now need help to understand the decision what can HO do after this

Post by monirojjaman04 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:29 am

I'm looking for the same answers, just got my UTT hearing on 11th and still waiting for decision but I know the decision coz judge told us there wasn't any error of law in FTT decision.
Have u had any ETS Toeic issue?
And how long after did you get the decision by post

mickey007

Re: ILR appeal won in UTT , Now need help to understand the decision what can HO do after this

Post by mickey007 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi,
I got my decision after 50 days. I do not have Toec issue, my appeal is related to SET(LR) 10 year route, due to tax amends. I hope members here can shed light on this.

mickey007

Post by mickey007 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:05 pm

Please can any member advise on my situation?

BSatti
Pakistan

Post by BSatti » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:18 am

mickey007 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:05 pm
I don't think HO can take any further action considering the letter you received. They have to accept the tribunal decision and are bound to issue you the BRPs.

It can take 3 months for HO you to issue you BRP. If you want it quickly, You might want to contact HO directly on Determinations.Team @ homeoffice.gov.uk. (ignore the whitespaces) or contact your local MP.

mickey007

Post by mickey007 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:57 pm

BSatti wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:18 am
mickey007 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:05 pm
I don't think HO can take any further action considering the letter you received. They have to accept the tribunal decision and are bound to issue you the BRPs.

It can take 3 months for HO you to issue you BRP. If you want it quickly, You might want to contact HO directly on Determinations.Team @ homeoffice.gov.uk. (ignore the whitespaces) or contact your local MP.
Thank you