ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submitted date vs Appointment date?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moizjamila
Newly Registered

Re: Submitted date vs Appointment date?

Post by moizjamila » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 pm

hdave01 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:25 pm
moizjamila wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:06 am
Coolraj wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:03 am
Hi mahmoudsayed86
Thanks for your genuine reply and reassuring that UKBA is flexible in considering the appointment date as application date.

I am really happy too that you must be enjoying your well earned vacation too.

I was trying the premium service appointment from last 1 week as I was looking for 45 days period at 4th Feb 2019.

In the whole process I never ever could see appointment dates so posted on this forum to which CR (admin of this group) replied to.

But in this whole confusion I finally decided to use new premium service and paid the fees.

But I am eligible for 28 days period only from 4th Feb. So when now I am checking this post really feeling scared as what date is considered - application submission or appointment date?

Can anyone still in the same position as mine? Or admin cr you have always been helpful in these crunch situations, can kindly advise please?

It's been almost two months otherwise I have to be under this immense tension!

Please help guys.
------------
I am in same boat, applied 11th Dec, eligible to apply 1st Jan19 (within 28 days), date of Sopra Service appointment 07th Jan-19. Really scared, but will go for it as we cannot get a refund.

Moiz
Hi Moiz, can you please post an update once you receive any correspondence on your application? I’m in same situation as you and worried that I applied early. It’ll be very helpful and reassuring to hear your experience

Many Thanks
-------------
Hello, appointment 07th Jan19 at 10 a.m. , approval email came 2.42 p.m. Applied early and made mistake in application, nevertheless approved. Don't worry , they only send final application to home office on appointment date.l, you should be fine.
Moiz

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am

moizjamila wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:56 pm
hdave01 wrote:
moizjamila wrote:
Coolraj wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:03 am
Hi mahmoudsayed86
Thanks for your genuine reply and reassuring that UKBA is flexible in considering the appointment date as application date.

I am really happy too that you must be enjoying your well earned vacation too.

I was trying the premium service appointment from last 1 week as I was looking for 45 days period at 4th Feb 2019.

In the whole process I never ever could see appointment dates so posted on this forum to which CR (admin of this group) replied to.

But in this whole confusion I finally decided to use new premium service and paid the fees.

But I am eligible for 28 days period only from 4th Feb. So when now I am checking this post really feeling scared as what date is considered - application submission or appointment date?

Can anyone still in the same position as mine? Or admin cr you have always been helpful in these crunch situations, can kindly advise please?

It's been almost two months otherwise I have to be under this immense tension!

Please help guys.
------------
I am in same boat, applied 11th Dec, eligible to apply 1st Jan19 (within 28 days), date of Sopra Service appointment 07th Jan-19. Really scared, but will go for it as we cannot get a refund.

Moiz
Hi Moiz, can you please post an update once you receive any correspondence on your application? I’m in same situation as you and worried that I applied early. It’ll be very helpful and reassuring to hear your experience

Many Thanks
-------------
Hello, appointment 07th Jan19 at 10 a.m. , approval email came 2.42 p.m. Applied early and made mistake in application, nevertheless approved. Don't worry , they only send final application to home office on appointment date.l, you should be fine.
Moiz
That's great news! Many congratulations on successful application Moiz. Thank you for taking time to come back and reply to the query.
Did you provide any cover letter to explain the situation about early online submission? If so, do you mind sharing the template with us?

Many Thanks
Harshil Dave

moizjamila
Newly Registered

Post by moizjamila » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am

hdave01 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am
moizjamila wrote:
hdave01 wrote:
moizjamila wrote:

------------

Moiz

Many Thanks
-------------
Moiz
That's great news! Many congratulations on successful application Moiz. Thank you for taking time to come back and reply to the query.
Did you provide any cover letter to explain the situation about early online submission? If so, do you mind sharing the template with us?

Many Thanks
Harshil Dave
---------------------
Yes i did, see below,

Manchester Central Library,
St. Peters Square,
Manchester,
M2 5PD

Dear Sirs,

Re: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain for Name – national of XXX – DOB: XXXXXX

I, Name write in support of the application for indefinite leave to remain.

I first enter the UK on 18th September 2018 as Tier 4 student, which was initially valid until 24-Jan-2014.

AB Limited currently has sponsorship responsibility for me and continues to hold an A Rated Tier 2 sponsor licence, number XXXXXX. I am employed by AB Limited in the UK since 30 September 2013 and currently has leave to remain under the Tier 2 (General) migrant category valid until 28 January 2020.

For this ILR application I would like to provide further information to facilitate my case.

Further Information 1 –
Reference _ Section - Immigration History under my ILR Application form

When did you first enter the UK?
Answer submitted - 18 September 2012
The above answer is based on my first arrival in the UK as Tier 4 student. I have been granted first leave to remain under Tier 2 General category on 28 January 2014. I have uploaded copies of all my previous grant in the UK for your reference.

Further Information 2 –
Online Application under New System.
I have submitted online ILR application using new system on 11th December 2018 and took super priority appointment for 07th Jan 2019. During online submission, I assumed that super priority appointment date is considered as submission date, which falls within 28 days of completing my qualifying 5 years period on 28-01-2019.

I realised after submission that online application date and NOT super priority appointment date is counted as the date of application, which is submitted more than 28 days before completing my qualifying 5 years period. For this, I very kindly request you to consider my date of super priority appointment as my date of application.

Please let me know if you need any more supporting documents from my end.

Regards

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:13 am

moizjamila wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:37 am
hdave01 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:29 am
moizjamila wrote:
hdave01 wrote:

Many Thanks
-------------
Moiz

Many Thanks
Harshil Dave
---------------------
Yes i did, see below,

Manchester Central Library,
St. Peters Square,
Manchester,
M2 5PD

Dear Sirs,

Re: Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain for Name – national of XXX – DOB: XXXXXX

I, Name write in support of the application for indefinite leave to remain.

I first enter the UK on 18th September 2018 as Tier 4 student, which was initially valid until 24-Jan-2014.

AB Limited currently has sponsorship responsibility for me and continues to hold an A Rated Tier 2 sponsor licence, number XXXXXX. I am employed by AB Limited in the UK since 30 September 2013 and currently has leave to remain under the Tier 2 (General) migrant category valid until 28 January 2020.

For this ILR application I would like to provide further information to facilitate my case.

Further Information 1 –
Reference _ Section - Immigration History under my ILR Application form

When did you first enter the UK?
Answer submitted - 18 September 2012
The above answer is based on my first arrival in the UK as Tier 4 student. I have been granted first leave to remain under Tier 2 General category on 28 January 2014. I have uploaded copies of all my previous grant in the UK for your reference.

Further Information 2 –
Online Application under New System.
I have submitted online ILR application using new system on 11th December 2018 and took super priority appointment for 07th Jan 2019. During online submission, I assumed that super priority appointment date is considered as submission date, which falls within 28 days of completing my qualifying 5 years period on 28-01-2019.

I realised after submission that online application date and NOT super priority appointment date is counted as the date of application, which is submitted more than 28 days before completing my qualifying 5 years period. For this, I very kindly request you to consider my date of super priority appointment as my date of application.

Please let me know if you need any more supporting documents from my end.

Regards
Moiz I can't thank you enough for sharing your experience and the cover letter template. Thanks a ton!!! :)

Many Thanks
Harshil Dave

Coolraj
Newly Registered

Post by Coolraj » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am

Thanks Moiz and everyone out there. As I mentioned earlier the new online system is getting settled down slowly and thus it's great to know that home office is considerating these issues.

None of the application, who were in same boat as me, has been rejected solely on this ground, so it's quite reassuring to me personally.

I have my date planned soon and will update this forum about the same.

Thanks everyone.

asemberry
Newly Registered
Kazakhstan

Post by asemberry » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:36 pm

Coolraj wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:49 am
Thanks Moiz and everyone out there. As I mentioned earlier the new online system is getting settled down slowly and thus it's great to know that home office is considerating these issues.

None of the application, who were in same boat as me, has been rejected solely on this ground, so it's quite reassuring to me personally.

I have my date planned soon and will update this forum about the same.

Thanks everyone.
Hi Please could you kindly update whether you were granted or refused when you had your appointment? many thanks!!!