ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lillye
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by lillye » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:42 pm

hi all, anyone can help me? i arrived in uk via eea fp because my husband irish. he has dual nationality now irish and british. so i cant apply residence card and i back to indonesia for apply spouse visa. my husband claim carer allowance and income support. he doesnt work because his mam is not very well, full time her carer. when i was in uk i worked full time and i have national insurance and pay tax and i have some saving and i lived with my husband and his mam. his mam pay for bill, tax. and we live in her house no rent. if my husband doesnt work and he doesnt has saving. only me, his mam have saving. can i apply spouse visa? does home office refuse because husband doesnt work even though i worked in uk 6 months with eea fp and never claim benefit when i was in uk. thank you