ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment Pending.....URGENT!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Teff
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Payment Pending.....URGENT!!!

Post by Teff » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 am

I made the payment for my Tier 2 application today with my debit card. The amount was deducted from my account but the page still says: Payment Pending. It’s been like this for more than 5 hours now and I’m worried because I have not yet received a confirmation email. I can’t print anything and my appointment is next week. I was advised to wait 48 hrs but everything I’ve read online so far, indicates that this problem does not get fixed automatically. Can anyone please tell me what to do? Should I start a new application? Please help!!!

srsw

Re: Payment Pending.....URGENT!!!

Post by srsw » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:02 am

I had similar issue but when I clicked on pay button again (or refreshed the page) it gave me confirmation and I didn't have to pay again.
My advice is based on personal research/experience, so pls check relevant UKVI sources.

shakil097
Newly Registered

Re: Payment Pending.....URGENT!!!

Post by shakil097 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:18 pm

@teff
I’m facing the similar issue. My money has been taken from the account but on my ukvi Account it’s still showing payment pending.
It’s been two days no change.
Guys any suggestions or advice please