ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sunny007

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by sunny007 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:40 am

bhai86 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:20 am
Hi guys,

My timeline : ILR SET(O)

03/Jan/2019 - Submitted online application.
12/Jan/2019 - Bio-metric at Croydon - Bedford Point
14/Jan/2019 - Received email confirmation of approval
16/Jan/2019 - Received letter in post
18/Jan/2019 - Received my BRP dated 14-Jan-2019

List of documents submitted (All documents scanned and uploaded by myself):
1) Current and old passports (All pages scanned)
2) Declaration signed
3) Life in the UK test pass
4) BRP
5) UK Degree certificate
6) Recent 1 month payslip
7) 3 months bank statement (printed in branch and stamped)
8 ) Holidays and absence letter from current and previous 2 employers
9) Current employer letter with full details of visa, SoC code, CoS number, "foreseeable future" etc.

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hi congrats, could you please confirm under which category you have uploaded each document?

Alena13
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by Alena13 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:49 am

Hi!

That is my first post.
I doing to apply for ILR in February , SET (M)
I am working , could you explain if letter about holidays and absence of employer is mandatory document or not? And for which period of time it is should be. I am working more then 3 years with same employer.

Thank you

Alena

bhai86
Pakistan

Post by bhai86 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 am

Document categories:

Mandatory:
Current Passport (All pages scanned, 1 pdf file)
Declaration signed

Residence in the UK:
BRP

Finances:
Recent 1 month payslip
3 months bank statement (printed in branch and stamped)

Sponsors/Employment:
Holidays and absence letter from current and previous 2 employers (1 pdf file)
Current employer letter with full details of visa, SoC code, CoS number, "foreseeable future" etc.

Proof of Identity:
Old passports (All pages scanned, 1 pdf file for each passport)

Educational:
Life in the UK test pass
UK Degree certificate

sunny007

Post by sunny007 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:58 am

bhai86 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 am
Document categories:

Mandatory:
Declaration signed

Residence in the UK:
BRP

Finances:
Recent 1 month payslip

Sponsors/Employment:
Current employer letter with full details of visa, SoC code, CoS number, "foreseeable future" etc.

Proof of Identity:

Educational:
Life in the UK test pass
UK Degree certificate
Thanks , much appreciated.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am

bhai86 wrote:
Document categories:

Mandatory:
Declaration signed

Residence in the UK:
BRP

Finances:
Recent 1 month payslip

Sponsors/Employment:

Proof of Identity:

Educational:
Life in the UK test pass
UK Degree certificate
I will be applying for my SET-LR next week. I am unable to see any docs under mandatory section however i uploaded all docs under optional section.

hpin31
Newly Registered
India

Post by hpin31 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 am

bhai86 wrote:
Document categories:

Mandatory:
Declaration signed

Residence in the UK:
BRP

Finances:
Recent 1 month payslip

Sponsors/Employment:

Proof of Identity:

Educational:
Life in the UK test pass
UK Degree certificate
Hi,
I am about to apply for ILR under 5 years route. However I can't see the application form without going through the entire process and paying for it. Do i get time once I sign in and do the steps before I can actually submit or is it time based because all my documents are not ready yet.
does anyone have copy of the new form if I can see it please ? if not no worries
Also is it mandatory in the form to submit absence record via employer letter. I have never been out of country for more than 30 days and I read that as per guidance it is okay if we don't submit if we haven't exceeded 30 days of leave. Did they ask for this spoecifically , does anyone recently have experience of this ?

Thanks in advance

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:49 am

hpin31 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:44 am
bhai86 wrote:
Document categories:

Mandatory:
Declaration signed

Residence in the UK:
BRP

Finances:
Recent 1 month payslip

Sponsors/Employment:

Proof of Identity:

Educational:
Life in the UK test pass
UK Degree certificate
Hi,
I am about to apply for ILR under 5 years route. However I can't see the application form without going through the entire process and paying for it. Do i get time once I sign in and do the steps before I can actually submit or is it time based because all my documents are not ready yet.
does anyone have copy of the new form if I can see it please ? if not no worries
Also is it mandatory in the form to submit absence record via employer letter. I have never been out of country for more than 30 days and I read that as per guidance it is okay if we don't submit if we haven't exceeded 30 days of leave. Did they ask for this spoecifically , does anyone recently have experience of this ?

Thanks in advance

When you are applying online, the page on which you input your details and click next this is the application form, you will pay at the end and make the submission and then you will be redirected to make the appointment with sopra. At the end you will also get to choose if you want standard (postal) service or new super priority service which is 3018pounds

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:50 am

ninasihome wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am
Hi, Guys I am a silent reader but here is my time line
this is for my wife application for Set lr indifinet

Applied on 3rd December
Biomatrice on 11th december

3 calls to ukvi no help

No MP involved
Just sent and email to complain team on 14 Jan and today got the email from DX that I will receive card

No email from Home office regarding approval or refund yet

Thanks

Hi Ninasihome,

Congrats for the visa.

Do DX send the email, as I have never heard about it.

Or was this email sent by Home Office ?

Normally DX sends the letter when there is nobody at the address at the time of delivery. They dont even drop 'something for you' card as Royal Mail does.

Did your email say anything about the refund?

Thanks.

rofriend
Newly Registered

Post by rofriend » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 am

mumbai2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:16 am
cja_1234 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:07 am
mumbai2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:59 am
cja_1234 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:32 am

Did you receive an email from your caseworker? You can email him or her if so that you have not received the BRP yet. Or you can report the problem:

https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived

If your BRP has not arrived
You can report online that your biometric residence permit (BRP) has not arrived if:

you’ve applied from inside the UK
your ‘decision letter’ from the Home Office saying that you can remain in the UK arrived more than 10 days ago
Thank you for the reply, I've replied back to the approval email I received, though it did not have case worker name in it. Now waiting for a reply
Did your approval email come from a generic home office email address? I can find my caseworker name on my approval letter as well, so maybe you can read the letter again and try to find the name? Then usually the email address is FIRSTNAME.SURNAME@homeoffice.gov.uk
Hi, it was from generic email address and same on the approval letter. No case worker name so have replied back to the email address the approvel email came from
Hi Mumbai2003,

I was wondering if you have received your BRP as I'm in a similar position. I received my ILR approval on 3rd January 2019 using the UKVCAS super priority service (Mark Lane - London) and even though decision was made within 24 hours, the BRP has yet to arrive! I've tried contacting them through various avenues (direct email, call, reporting the issue on the website given etc..) and they keep telling me there's a technical issue with the production of BRPs and will give me an update when the issue has been resolved, but can't tell me when!! I'm seeing posts of people receiving BRPs just a few days after the approval email/letter so I was wondering if it's a location specific issue.

Also apologies if this is not the right place to post this question as it's not really related to the UKVCAS priority service.

dilse4srk
Member of Standing

Post by dilse4srk » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:53 am

Send an email to your MP, trust me all machines will start working
Also make an official complaint

Eagle123

Post by Eagle123 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:28 am

Hi All,

I submitted my biometrics on 15th of December (Tier 2 to ILR) and still waiting. I am extremely worried about my uploaded documents. Before my appointment, my lawyer told me that he uploaded all the documents, however when I attended the appointment at Sopra Steria they told me nothing was uploaded and they uploaded everything during the appointment. I still have access to my uploads and can see that Educational and Employment parts are empty whereas I provided the documents which should be there. Some of you told me here that as long as everything uploaded it doesn’t matter where the documents are uploaded as long as they are uploaded. However, I think there are some document are missing – you can tell this just by looking at the files (E.G. Finance – 1.File1 2. File1 2.File3 and File 4). For me it seems they uploaded the same file twice and File 2 is missing. The wait and this situation with uploads are driving crazy. What can I do in this situation? How can I contact Sopra Steria and ask them to check that everything is in order with the uploaded documents? Any other way to contact them apart from calling? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Eagle123

Post by Eagle123 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 am

prejay wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:34 pm
Emnewt wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:45 pm
prejay wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:11 pm
Update from us: we have had to repeat visits to the Sopra Steria centre. Applied on 27th December 2018, notified on Tuesday that biometrics were missing. Returned ad-hoc on Wednesday to repeat biometrics.

Notified today that passport scans now missing, so once again will need to return to scan. I suppose any progress is good progress here...

However, has anyone had an experience like this?! Reading the thread I've not seen anything but incase someone is lurking then I'd very like to hear about your experience and how we can possibility minimise the number of trips made and get the visa processed ASAP! All advice welcome.
I got an email today to say my passport scans are missing and to book another appointment but I called Sopra Steria and they said it was all uploaded. I also watched the woman scan it all so very confused. Did you end up going back a 3rd time? And how did you book the second appointment? Do you know if you still get Super Priority Service or do we lose it because of their mistake?
Yes, had to go back a 3rd time. The Home Office continually insisted the scans were missing. After they escalated to their IT team, the issue was resolved and the Home Office were able to see the scans.

Today we got the email we've been waiting for: visa is approved and we now we need to wait for the BRP. What a relief. Super Priority was still active for sure - it was in the approval email ("thanks for using super priority").

The 1st revisit appointment was arranged by calling the 0330 number in the email appointment (don't have it to hand but has been mentioned on this thread several times I think). The 2nd and 3rd were via email as by that point, the manager offered their email address in case of further issues. It probably doesn't matter if you don't have a contact, you can probably turn up and explain the situation and they will fit you in either way given it's 100% their mistake.

We will be applying for a refund for both the Sopra Steria fee and the super priority fee but I'm doubtful either will be successful. Ultimately: Sopra Steria is not a timed service, I don't think they guarantee one-visit-or-your-money-back if that makes sense. The Home Office give a 24 hour service after they receive a complete application so I don't think the clock really starts until Sopra Steria get their act together so probably can't get that either. No harm in trying, but not going to hold my breath.

Best of luck!
Would you be able to share Sopra Steria e-mail address? I also need to reach out to them. Thank you

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:03 pm

mumbai2003 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:02 pm
rofriend wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:51 am
mumbai2003 wrote:
cja_1234 wrote:

Did your approval email come from a generic home office email address? I can find my caseworker name on my approval letter as well, so maybe you can read the letter again and try to find the name? Then usually the email address is FIRSTNAME.SURNAME@homeoffice.gov.uk
Hi Rofriend,

I've not received the BRP yet, still awaiting. YOu are lucky that they told you atleast that there is a technical problem, in my case I've not heard back anything
Hi, it was from generic email address and same on the approval letter. No case worker name so have replied back to the email address the approvel email came from
Hi Mumbai2003,

I was wondering if you have received your BRP as I'm in a similar position. I received my ILR approval on 3rd January 2019 using the UKVCAS super priority service (Mark Lane - London) and even though decision was made within 24 hours, the BRP has yet to arrive! I've tried contacting them through various avenues (direct email, call, reporting the issue on the website given etc..) and they keep telling me there's a technical issue with the production of BRPs and will give me an update when the issue has been resolved, but can't tell me when!! I'm seeing posts of people receiving BRPs just a few days after the approval email/letter so I was wondering if it's a location specific issue.

Also apologies if this is not the right place to post this question as it's not really related to the UKVCAS priority service.
Hi Rofriend,

I've not received the BRP yet, still awaiting. YOu are lucky that they told you atleast that there is a technical problem, in my case I've not heard back anything

praveenv
Newly Registered

Post by praveenv » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:10 pm

Finally got my decision letter by post today. No email from the case worker.

I seriously hope everyone awaiting decision to hear back very soon. Best wishes.

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Hello Everyone,

I applied for my wife PBS Dependent Visa and attended appointment for Biometric on 22nd December 2018. A so called service expected to receive the decision within 10 days.

Contacted UKVI 2 days back and received a reply today as below;

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.
Our records show your application has not yet been completed.
We are unable to advise when a decision will be made but you will be notified in writing once made.
We are sorry we cannot be of further assistance at this time.
"

So my queries are as below;
.1. What does this "Our records show your application has not yet been completed." means
As I have already completed the online application paid all my fees and NHS fees and attended the appointment for Biometric. ?

.2. So is this a Generic Email and what should I do next ?

.3. Has anyone on this forum received such email and how did they proceed further ?

Please help me on this.

Many Thanks.

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm

rofriend wrote:
mumbai2003 wrote:
cja_1234 wrote:
mumbai2003 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:59 am

Thank you for the reply, I've replied back to the approval email I received, though it did not have case worker name in it. Now waiting for a reply
Hi Mumbai2003,

Hi Rofriend,

YOu mentioned you tried all possible routes, if you don't mind sharing then could you let me know what modes of contact you tired and their details, such as email address, phone no. etc

MrNice
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by MrNice » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:23 pm
MrNice wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 pm
Saninsts wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:04 pm
It has been a month now of submitting application at Sopra center with super priority service. I am bit optimistic for my application as they mentioned applications made in transition period are being reviewed to be cleared in January , and I believe my application is one such case as it was submitted online before this new Sopra service introduced but appointment was later booked with Sopra.
Last Friday when I called to front end service, they offered whether I want phone from HO or email reply, I confirmed phone is better. Hopefully I will get a call this week.
Thats very promising news. I had my Biometrics On the 13 December 2018 using Super Priority and have not recieved a decision. This last Friday was the 3rd batch of 5 working days i was told to wait. Please when did you do your Biometrics?
I had on 12th last month.
Ok. I just got mine confirmed yesterday. Was contacted on Monday via email that my employment letter was password protected. After resending the document i received decision yesterday. Goodluck to those still waiting, I hope you get yours soon

rofriend
Newly Registered

Post by rofriend » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 pm

mumbai2003 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm
rofriend wrote:
mumbai2003 wrote:
cja_1234 wrote:

Hi Mumbai2003,

Hi Rofriend,

YOu mentioned you tried all possible routes, if you don't mind sharing then could you let me know what modes of contact you tired and their details, such as email address, phone no. etc
Hi Mumbai,

I wouldn't count myself lucky as I'm still without BRP after 11 working days.

I don't think I can share email addresses here (I might be wrong) but try googling BRP delivery email address, you should be able to find it. It's just BRPdelivery with the usual home office suffix at the end.
Calling them was of no help whatsoever so I wouldn't bother. If you report that your BRP hasn't arrived using the link provided, think they will respond after some time (in my case it's 3 days).

I have also written to my MP, as suggested by dilse4srk, so hopefully he'll be able to shed some light on this fiasco.

Was thinking of asking for a refund for the super priority service but the claim would likely be rejected because the decision was actually made within 24 hours (even though technically I'm sort of in similar situation as those who did not have decisions made in 24hours...)

link
Newly Registered

Post by link » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Hi

Is there anyone still waiting for BRP after decision for more than a week? It's been 6 working days after i got the decision email..

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm

link wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:36 pm
Hi

Is there anyone still waiting for BRP after decision for more than a week? It's been 6 working days after i got the decision email..
Hi Link,

Currently me and Rofriend from what I know are awaiting BRP

Mine has been 9 days and no response, as for Rofriend as he mentioned his has been 11 days and no response

Fingers crossed

Did you follow up with DX to see if they have got it

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:58 pm

rofriend wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:35 pm
mumbai2003 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:43 pm
rofriend wrote:
mumbai2003 wrote:

Hi Mumbai2003,

Hi Rofriend,

Hi Mumbai,

I wouldn't count myself lucky as I'm still without BRP after 11 working days.

I don't think I can share email addresses here (I might be wrong) but try googling BRP delivery email address, you should be able to find it. It's just BRPdelivery with the usual home office suffix at the end.
Calling them was of no help whatsoever so I wouldn't bother. If you report that your BRP hasn't arrived using the link provided, think they will respond after some time (in my case it's 3 days).

I have also written to my MP, as suggested by dilse4srk, so hopefully he'll be able to shed some light on this fiasco.

Was thinking of asking for a refund for the super priority service but the claim would likely be rejected because the decision was actually made within 24 hours (even though technically I'm sort of in similar situation as those who did not have decisions made in 24hours...)
Hi Rofriend,

I apologise, I meant lucky that at least you got a repsonse to say there is a technical issue. In my case I've mailed them multiple times, including to the email from which the approval email had come, BRP delivery team, called and no response at all

The wait is truly agonising and could be done without

link
Newly Registered

Post by link » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:41 pm

mumbai2003 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm
link wrote:
Hi

Hi Link,

Mine has been 9 days and no response, as for Rofriend as he mentioned his has been 11 days and no response

Fingers crossed

Hi Mumbai

Thanks for the reply. No i didn't as i don't have the tracking number. How do you check with DX?

mumbai2003
Newly Registered

Post by mumbai2003 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:44 pm

link wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:41 pm
mumbai2003 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:43 pm
link wrote:
Hi

Hi Link,

Fingers crossed

Hi Mumbai

Thanks for the reply. No i didn't as i don't have the tracking number. How do you check with DX?
Hi Link,

You can check with DX either by phone or live chat on their contact page on their website, all you need to do is provide your Post Code

RY83
Newly Registered
India

Post by RY83 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 pm

HI Guys

A strange thing happened today, I have received £610 credited to my account from home office but I haven't heard anything from them yet regarding my decision. I mean me and my solicitor haven't received any email or post till now. Is this the case with anyone else? Is that mean that they have looked at my file and made the decision already?

cja_1234

Post by cja_1234 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:56 pm

RAJ007 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:50 am
ninasihome wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:15 am
Hi, Guys I am a silent reader but here is my time line
this is for my wife application for Set lr indifinet

Applied on 3rd December
Biomatrice on 11th december

3 calls to ukvi no help

No MP involved
Just sent and email to complain team on 14 Jan and today got the email from DX that I will receive card

No email from Home office regarding approval or refund yet

Thanks

Hi Ninasihome,

Congrats for the visa.

Do DX send the email, as I have never heard about it.

Or was this email sent by Home Office ?

Normally DX sends the letter when there is nobody at the address at the time of delivery. They dont even drop 'something for you' card as Royal Mail does.

Did your email say anything about the refund?

Thanks.

HI, my DX guy did not leave it when nobody is at the address and also he left the "Something for you". Then on the next delivery attempt, he insisted to come upstairs (I am in a large flat complex on the 2nd floor without a lift) because he has to confirm that I live there and take a photo of the door with the number as a proof of the delivery.