ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland student visa rejected

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Nithin199393
Newly Registered
India

Ireland student visa rejected

Post by Nithin199393 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 pm

Dear All,

I just received my ireland visa refusal letter on 18th jan 2019 . I applied on jan 7. The reason for refusal is Finances . The visa office is not satisfied with the accountability of money in the bank statemts and thinks I do not have immediate access to funds.

I have give my uncle as a sponsor . I have taken a education loan of 14lalhs -17500€.
My tution fee is 14000€ and I have paid it in full.
Took a education bond of 7000€ that will be blocked till I reach ireland from pay to study to show my living expenses .
Submitted my uncles 3 year ITR and his 6 month bank statemts .
I donot understand what else was to be submitted. Any leads or help is highly appreciated. I have taken a request to defer my intake to a week later as well.

Thanks in advance

shelly1996
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Ireland student visa rejected

Post by shelly1996 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:54 am

@Nithin199393

How much liquid fund was available in the bank statement after paying off the tuition fees and education bond?
Also did you submit the collateral information on which you got the education loan?