ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Identity check by INIS

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Delacruz007
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Identity check by INIS

Post by Delacruz007 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:56 pm

Is it just me or I’m I been paranoid? Does anyone know if INIS do identity check as part of the process of naturalisation? I had a search done on my name about 8 days ago and I don’t know who did. Just wondering as I do really care a great deal about my name as do all of us I guess. Any takers? I applied as spouse of an Irish citizen from Northern Ireland.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Identity check by INIS

Post by littlerr » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:28 pm

Can you elaborate please? What do you mean by someone did a search on your name? How and where did they do that? And how did you know this?

Delacruz007
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Delacruz007 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 am

Ok I’ve always kept tabs on my credit as you know there’s loads of identity theft fraudulent activities in this crazy world now lol. So a company called onfido did a check on my name. they are a trusted identity verification company you can look them up. I didn’t apply for anything lately and only thing I’ve done since August last year was apply for citizenship in October and I know INIS does verification with identity, criminal records etc. Just thought I’d ask if anyone notice the same and if it’s true then it means INIS is working on my case (I hope so lol).

ghsherazi
India

Post by ghsherazi » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:11 am

Delacruz007 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 am
Ok I’ve always kept tabs on my credit as you know there’s loads of identity theft fraudulent activities in this crazy world now lol. So a company called onfido did a check on my name. they are a trusted identity verification company you can look them up. I didn’t apply for anything lately and only thing I’ve done since August last year was apply for citizenship in October and I know INIS does verification with identity, criminal records etc. Just thought I’d ask if anyone notice the same and if it’s true then it means INIS is working on my case (I hope so lol).
Hi Delacruz007
can you please tell me how did this company called onfido checked your identity by phone or they sent somebody to your home for verification ??

Delacruz007
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Delacruz007 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Just online from my clearscore profile