ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Visa Refused, VFS didn't scan my bank statement

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Tier 4 Visa Refused, VFS didn't scan my bank statement

Post by syedys » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:25 pm

I applied for Tier 4 student visa on 21st December. The visa was refused, the ECO mentioned in the refusal that I didn't have enough funds. I included my bank statement and OANDA conversion paper which clearly shows the amount of money available, it's more than what's required. The ECO also mentioned that the bank statement was more than 28 days old (5th September 2018). However the bank statement I provided was taken 1 day before applying (20 December 2018). I included another letter from bank only to confirm my bank account details, that document was dated 5th September, not the bank statement. I think the ECO has probably not received the scanned copy of my bank statement and OANDA conversion. Because the guy in VFS told me to go and bring photocopies of these two documents. He probably forgot to scan them afterwards. Kindly help me what should I do now?

Kind regards

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 Visa Refused, VFS didn't scan my bank statement

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Contact your Tier 4 sponsor and ask them to liaise with the Home Office for you. All universities have a Premium Account Manager who is in effect a hotline to the Home Office.

If it is ECO error they will probably recommend Administrative Review, but they may also be able to help you get it resolved.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

syedys
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by syedys » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm

Do you think the university will be able to get the documents from UKVI which I have sent via VFS? Can it be solved without going for the review? How long does the review take?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:25 pm

syedys wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:11 pm
Do you think the university will be able to get the documents from UKVI which I have sent via VFS? Can it be solved without going for the review? How long does the review take?
Both are questions for your university.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Kindly do not post your refusal details in the "still waiting" topic you posted in another sub forum. That topic is only for spouse Settlment visas.

Keep your questions to this topic please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.