ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child Benefit ILR Dependent application Querry

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

richard2018
Newly Registered
India

Child Benefit ILR Dependent application Querry

Post by richard2018 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi All,
Can I please answer my querry

I have a doubt with my wife's ILR SET O Application. while filling online section called finance where it ask,

Do you or anyone else who is part of this application receive any public funds? Yes Or No.

As I receive child benefit on my name after I got ILR and my baby has british passport. And ILR application is only for my wife, I want to know if I need to say yes or no for the above question?

Option 1: No if I understand correctly since my wife is the only applicant and its straight forward.
Option 2: Yes If still my wife need to declare in the application that my husband receives the benefit.

Can anyone please advise on the above question? Will be much appreciated to complete the application.

Many thanks

jwillaims83
Newly Registered
India

Re: Child Benefit ILR Dependent application Querry

Post by jwillaims83 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:51 pm

A lot of forum members have this question.

Can you tell did you decide eventually?

Did you send an email to ApplyOnlineE-Support[at]homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk for advice?