ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Period before Tier 2 migrant grant - ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vvenu88
Newly Registered

ILR and spouse on maternity leave

Post by vvenu88 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:26 am

Hi,
I am on Tier 2 General and now appliying ILR. When filling the ILR application, I encountered a question that 'If I am on public funds'. I have a small query regarding.

My wife who is on PBS dependant Visa is getting maternity allowance weekly and it reflects in bank statment as 'SN XX XX XX X DWP MA'. I am going to use the same joint account statement for submission as it has information abou my salary too. Do you people think that getting Maternity Allowance will have an issue getting ILR?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR and spouse on maternity leave

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 am

SMP Maternity allowance is not public funds for immigration purposes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

vvenu88
Newly Registered

Period before Tier 2 migrant grant - ILR

Post by vvenu88 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Hi Team,
I was in dependant Visa of Tier 2 ICT from March 2011 to Jan 2014 and switched to Tier 2 General in Jan 2014, now I am going to apply for ILR. In the application, in Mandatory documents - Other documents section, I was aked to produce the following document

- For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the Tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website

I could not find the above meantioned document seraching online. I assume that a copy of old visa and biometric card (between March 2011 and Jan 2014) is fine. Please inform if that is sufficient or do I need any other documentation. Also kindly post the relevant link if there is one.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Period before Tier 2 migrant grant - ILR

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:57 pm

Topics Merged (click to read forum rule)

Please also desist from posting your ILR questions in the newly-arrived-in-uk-general-how-to-queries-no-immigration-queries (click) subforum at the top of the main forum page!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.