ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need to send forgotten document

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

physicskate
Diamond Member

Re: need to send forgotten document

Post by physicskate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Are you using this for proof of accommodation? If this is the case, it is unnecessary. Proof of accommodation needs to come in the form of a lease agreement, letter from the landlord approving your spouse to live there and a land registry document proving ownership of the property.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:04 pm

hi , i have submitted all those documents, but as i moved one week before i applied' i dont have much address proofs. as address proofs i submitted one months online stamped bank statment. and employers letter in employers letter they mentioned my new address. so just these 2 documents are not enough for address proofs i assume . thats the reason iwanted to send dvla photocopy which is at new address.

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm

physicskate wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:03 pm
Are you using this for proof of accommodation? If this is the case, it is unnecessary. Proof of accommodation needs to come in the form of a lease agreement, letter from the landlord approving your spouse to live there and a land registry document proving ownership of the property.
my land lord has not provided land registry document is that goin to be problem.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm

shaharsh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm
physicskate wrote:
my land lord has not provided land registry document is that goin to be problem.
there is NO requirement for your landlord to provide his/her land register documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

physicskate
Diamond Member

Post by physicskate » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:07 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:29 pm
shaharsh wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:08 pm
physicskate wrote:
there is NO requirement for your landlord to provide his/her land register documents.
Sorry!!! Baby brain!!! Only if you OWN the property do you need land registry!!! Doh!!! Or if staying with relatives to prove they can give you permission... I blame lack of sleep!!!

shaharsh

Post by shaharsh » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:03 pm

hi, i applied a month back, yesterday they returned alll documents saying they scanned all documents and looking into the case. never recieved a single e mail from them so far.i i double cheked if i gave them wrong email like spell mistakes. i provided correct e mail m just worried like all other applicants receving e mails time to time. if they need to contact me by e mail i assume they sending but i m not recieving. do i need to contact them to double chek???

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:08 pm

Not everyone gets email updates all the time. HO won't do much 'hand holding' during the process. If HO wishes to contact you, they will.

Sending documents back is normal. It also doesn't mean a speedy decision will be made or that the application is successful.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.