ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question in ILR via Tier 2 General

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khan_80
Pakistan

Re: Question in ILR via Tier 2 General

Post by khan_80 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:32 pm

khan_80 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi CR001, Casa,vinny and all Respected members.

I have below query regarding the Set(o) apply ILR via Tier 2 G. Please need your help.

Regarding the question for the period before you was grant Tier 2 visa documents showing that you have met the relevant requirements of the immigration rule.

1)What we need to provide in this proof. Does I need to provide the Tier1 BRP as I was on tier 1.

2) Do we need to submit copy of the CoS Certificate as well with application or no need for that.
Hi All
CR001, casa, vinny, zimba,srsw and other seniors members
Can you please tell me about the above 2 questions.

Thanks

khan_80
Pakistan

Post by khan_80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:25 pm

khan_80 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:32 pm
khan_80 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 pm
Hi CR001, Casa,vinny and all Respected members.

I have below query regarding the Set(o) apply ILR via Tier 2 G. Please need your help.

Regarding the question for the period before you was grant Tier 2 visa documents showing that you have met the relevant requirements of the immigration rule.

1)What we need to provide in this proof. Does I need to provide the Tier1 BRP as I was on tier 1.

2) Do we need to submit copy of the CoS Certificate as well with application or no need for that.
Hi All
CR001, casa, vinny, zimba,srsw and other seniors members
Can you please tell me about the above 2 questions.

Thanks
Hi All
I am waiting for the above questions.

Also one more question, do we need to submit the HR Person Visiting Card as well along with application or not.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:28 pm

HR Person Visiting Card
What on earth is this and how is it relevant to your application???
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

khan_80
Pakistan

Post by khan_80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:28 pm
HR Person Visiting Card
Hi CR001
I means as a source for contact, as in the HR letter only her Name is mentioned and her Role, but not contact no, as the contact no is General our company no, so I was worrying if HO want to contact s will be easy to grap the HR Person.

Thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 pm

khan_80 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm
CR001 wrote:
HR Person Visiting Card
Hi CR001
I means as a source for contact, as in the HR letter only her Name is mentioned and her Role, but not contact no, as the contact no is General our company no, so I was worrying if HO want to contact s will be easy to grap the HR Person.

Thanks
No need. Name, role, company should be enough.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

khan_80
Pakistan

Post by khan_80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:54 pm
khan_80 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:44 pm
CR001 wrote:
HR Person Visiting Card
Hi CR001

Thanks
No need. Name, role, company should be enough.
Thanks Tier 11417

khan_80
Pakistan

ILR Granted Re: Question in ILR via Tier 2 General

Post by khan_80 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Hi All
Thanks a lot for all your kind support and advices. Today 4:15 PM Receive Email for ILR Confirmation.

Below are my ILR History

Enter UK First time in Jan 2010 but was out of the UK due to Job in another country so only did extension.

The Continues Period Starts from 20th Feb 2014 till Date. Initially I was on Tier1 G visa until Jan 2017.
Jan 2017 Switch to Tier2 G Visa. My ILR was on combination of Tier1 G and Tier 2 G.

Apply Online Form on Friday 25th Jan, but not able to find normal appointment in two weeks, so book appointment in London Premium Lounge for Today morning 7:30 AM.

Reach UKVCAS Office at 7:00 AM and asked me to wait. 7:30 AM they check the Passport and booking confirmation and allowed to enter the Lounge.

Wait in the lounge for around 25 minutes and have coffee as my no was 11. I was Called to take my picture, biometrics and scan my current passport and BRP. I asked if they want to check my other original documents, which I have uploaded, but they told me no need.

3:20 PM I have received email asking that before they process my Tier 2 application, they ask they in my last application for Tier2 I was having dependent Kids, which are not there in this application, where are they, are living with me or not and on which address and do I intend to apply for their dependent application.

I replay 4:10 that yes they are with me and on same address and as I mentioned in my cover letter will be applying for them in March as their 5 years will be complete by that time.

and after 10 minutes by 4:20 receive ILR confirmation email.

I have submitted below documents.

1)Self Deceleration Covering letter.
2) Current Passport with all pages.
3) All Previous passport front pages and entry/exit pages
4) Bank Statement for 3 months
5) 3 Pay slips attested from company
6) 4 years P60
7) Stamp Translation for Arabic Entry exit
8) Life in the UK
9) My Son Medical Reports as I was out of the UK for 4 and half months from March 2014 to July 2014
10) HR Letter for Employment with Foreseeable Future for Job and Salary
11) HR Letter for Travel History
12) HR Letter for Payslips and P60 confirmation
13) All BRP which were fro Tier1 G and Tier2 G(Current)

Thanks once again.

If some one has any query can ask.