ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum claim due to domestic violence in India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Casa

Re: Asylum claim due to domestic violence in India

Post by Casa » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:10 am

Nirvair singh sandhu wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:49 pm
My reporting date is 28 jan and as I have updated my case is refused with no right of appeal. My solicitor is going to file judicial review this coming week. So do u think I may be arrested on 28 jan? Please reply I’m too much scared now please
Why are you now posting under a different user name? This is against the Board Ts&Cs which you were required to read on joining.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:46 am

Sorry I forgot my previous password so I registered with new name.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:46 am

My reporting date is 28 jan and as I have updated my case is refused with no right of appeal. My solicitor is going to file judicial review this coming week. So do u think I may be arrested on 28 jan? Please reply I’m too much scared now please

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Please reply I’m too much scared as the reporting date coming close

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Can anyone there please guide me

Casa

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:35 pm
Can anyone there please guide me
No one can guarantee that you won't be detained. This is something you should be discussing with your Solicitor. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Thu May 02, 2019 10:45 am

Hi
My I have applied judicial review on 28 jan 2019. After that court send a bundle to my solicitor and said send everything to home office so they can also submit thei defence in court. So j want to ask you how long judicial review take for hearing ?thanku

Garry20g

Post by Garry20g » Thu May 02, 2019 3:54 pm

Hi nirvar. How you doing. How is your reporting going. Do they stop you some time.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Fri May 03, 2019 9:15 am

Yes they stopped me and then they took my signs for making passport to india.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Today my asylum judicial review is refused as well 😢 but I’ll still keep fighting until my last breath because I know i submitted true case.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 pm

Today my asylum judicial review is refused as well 😢 but I’ll still keep fighting until my last breath because I know i submitted true case.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 pm

I don't believe you have a case. You are claiming asylum for domestic abuse that happened 5 years ago in india. You are scared to be arrested for attempting to murder your wife if you return to India. Hardly grounds for asylum!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:16 pm

You’re right but my ex inlws already killed four people. already killed 5 people so according to law they are proclaimed offender but police is not arresting them because of their political connections. If I go india 🇮🇳My death is confirmed Don’t know what to do now. Seriously sometimes thinks of doing suicide here

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:49 pm

My life is fully disturbed from last eleven years. Police cases are not finished yet. I don’t know what I’ll do when they’ll send me back to india. Mom is already on the bed 🛏 😢

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Hello
Now I have applied for further submission and ho send me letter for appointment in Liverpool on 17 October 2019. I know this is not going to work as well but can I ask ho to send me any other country because I don’t want to go back india and it’s danger to my life there? If possible what’s the process for that and I really appreciate your replies for me thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 am

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:07 pm
but can I ask ho to send me any other country because I don’t want to go back india and it’s danger to my life there?
Other than India they can't send you anywhere. I don't think you won't get anything based on what you are thinking. Also remember that HO also employs the staff from other countries ethnicity too who can assess the truth in seconds.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:49 am

Home office accepted I has genuine fear of life but they are saying India is peaceful and safe country So when you’ll go back police will help you and go and fight your cases there. But to be truthful india is corrupt country whenever I reach on any port of India they’ll arrest me My opposite party are vere strong they did murders kidnapping robbery and smuggling. So once I reached india my death is confirmed. I know the problem of this country as well this country is getting overcrowded that’s why they rejecting mostly people. So I was taking advises from you people here about ho can send me to any other country? So from there I can get some type of legality and can go to canada because my mostly relatives are in canada otherwise if they will deport me to India 🇮🇳 eg. If they will not even kill me still I can’t make my life after that because police already put case on me will take minimum 6 or 7 years to finish and till that I’ll not be able to make my life. So please advise me I can go to other even any poor country.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:23 am

The Home Office will only deport you to a country of which you are a citizen or where you already have residence status (such as permanent residence).

India is a large country. You can relocate to a place remote from your relatives. From your username, I surmise that you are from the north-west of India. You could relocate to Chennai/Kerala in the south or Calcutta/Assam in the East.

Once you are back in India, you can contact your relatives in Canada to see if they can arrange asylum for you over there.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:17 pm

Once they’ll deport me to india 🇮🇳 and as soon I landed there straight way they’ll arrest me on airport because I have got look out circuit on my name in India and after that they’ll transfer me to the police where my cases are. Eg. there is police report against me in london and I didn’t cooperate with police. After sometime Scotland police arrested me in Scotland then where Scotland police will handover me ,obviously london. Same is with me in india. I can’t go anywhere out of india not even anywhere in india. There is no chance of my relocation until my police cases are not finished and my opposite party do not compromise with me.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:42 pm

Also dont forget that Indian passport holders can also visit few other countries & islands too without visa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requ ... n_citizens
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:24 am

You’re right but the problem is whenever I reached india it’ll take me minimum 5 6 years to complete police cases and until I’ll not finish police cases the indian authorities wouldn’t allow me to leave india.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:03 pm

UK and India also share their date over crimes which one day can be known to HO too over you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/immi ... nd-returns

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:33 pm

I appreciate from core of my heart you’re replying for my every line. Thanks for that

I already told home office with proof that they fixed me and my 7 members of my family in police cases in which my whole family is aqquited without me Judge said until police will not present nirvair (me) in court the case will start again.

Now according to law I’m criminal In my case police said he tried to kill his wife and fought with inlaws. Now you tell me my inlaws already done 5 murders kidnapping smuggling robbing and court already sentenced them to 40 years. We don’t have any criminal history from last three generations without them They already beat my parents many times but they want to kill me because I’m only son of my parents and they know if we’ll kill him his whole family die each day.

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:56 pm

Just to update I did further submission on October 17 2019 and they rejected it today without right of appeal 😢. So anyone here can guide me please?

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:10 pm

Please anyone can guide me any next step here I don’t want to go india. Please