ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jhongu
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

ILR

Post by Jhongu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 am

Hello guys please help i came to the uk as a 3 year old in 1999 me and my family got ILR and now im im 22 and have a baby boy that was born in my country czech republic and my partner can they have ILR aswell or no and if yes what should i do thankyou

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:05 am

Jhongu wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:03 am
Hello guys please help i came to the uk as a 3 year old in 1999 me and my family got ILR and now im im 22 and have a baby boy that was born in my country czech republic and my partner can they have ILR aswell or no and if yes what should i do thankyou
What is your nationality? Immigration status? You still only have ILR?

Where is your partner and baby boy? Czech? UK?

If in UK, what visa do they have?
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

Jhongu
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Jhongu » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Hello my nationality is czech republic .i dont know my imigration status i have been in the uk since 1999.yes i still have ILR. And my baby boy and partner are with me in the uk .and they do not need a visa as we are from eu country thankyou

Jhongu
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Jhongu » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:51 am

???????

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:58 am

Jhongu wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 pm
Hello my nationality is czech republic .i dont know my imigration status i have been in the uk since 1999.yes i still have ILR. And my baby boy and partner are with me in the uk .and they do not need a visa as we are from eu country thankyou
If your partner is an EU citizen, they require 5 years residence before they qualify for PR or Settled Status. Same for the child.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Jhongu
Newly Registered
Czech Republic

Post by Jhongu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:57 pm

Hello thank you for advise we Are getting merried next month will that change anything or not as i have ILR wont they have the same rights as me