ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Residency application

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rfaruque

Re: EU Residency application

Post by rfaruque » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 am

Hi guys,

my situation has dramatically changed:

I am the only child
provided proof of dependency for last 5 years
working full time in Dublin for last 9 months- exercising EU treaty rights
My Kids are here- going to school

All documents sent to INIS last November - still have not heard anything
They were granted Stamp4 (work permitted even though no chance they will work here until end of April)

In the mean time my mother had a heart attack last week ( was in Beamont Hospital)
they have Medical insurance so all were covered
I have sent all medical papers to INIS

Any body here could update me regarding the time frame involved in the process?
Any further course of action to be taken from my side to speed things up?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Please see posts are not deleted (click to read) following your random PM to a moderator who is no longer as active on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rfaruque

Post by rfaruque » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:47 pm

HI they wanted more documentation .

We are settled now in Dublin happily with all my children going to school and I am doing job. Just that my mum;s health is pretty bad shape. She had 2 heart attacks recently and we are all very anxious for her health.

So updated to our level best with these information through documents.

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:42 am

rfaruque wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:47 pm
HI they wanted more documentation .

We are settled now in Dublin happily with all my children going to school and I am doing job. Just that my mum;s health is pretty bad shape. She had 2 heart attacks recently and we are all very anxious for her health.

So updated to our level best with these information through documents.
Sorry to here about your mum. I pray to God that she get well soon.

Can you please advise when (which date) did they requested further information/documents?

And what specific information they requested?

Please advise as it will help to be prepared for kind of information they can ask.

rfaruque

Post by rfaruque » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 am

I think that once an application is ongoing there is nothing to worry about. INIS will continue to process applications of family members of UK citizens and I assume that applications already in the system won't be denied unless that for some weird reason UK citizens aren't eligible to live in the EU anymore after Brexit (if it happens at all).

No one really knows what will happen to UK citizens and their family members in the EU.
Really worried about this now. Making me frantic to think what comes ahead after Brexit is approaching with No Deal Agreement.

spat
Mood:
United States of America

Post by spat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:49 am

rfaruque wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:38 am
I think that once an application is ongoing there is nothing to worry about. INIS will continue to process applications of family members of UK citizens and I assume that applications already in the system won't be denied unless that for some weird reason UK citizens aren't eligible to live in the EU anymore after Brexit (if it happens at all).

No one really knows what will happen to UK citizens and their family members in the EU.
Really worried about this now. Making me frantic to think what comes ahead after Brexit is approaching with No Deal Agreement.
Can you please advise when (which date) did they requested further information/documents?

And what specific information they requested?

Please advise as it will help to be prepared for kind of information they can ask.