ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR new system_Sopra Steria super priority

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

ILR new system_Sopra Steria super priority

Post by Cara1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi,

I just want to know from your experiences who have applied ILR through super priority through the new system. I have applied for mine through super priority at Sopra Steria last week of Dec 2018 and I was been told you will get a reply by email with 24-48 hours and here it is 22/01/2019 and still waiting. I have tried calling the helpline no on several attempts and they seem of no help.

It makes me think, it is super priority and I haven’t received any mail/ email from Sopra Steria neither HO that my application is in process. It is really worrying. How’s everyone’s experiences with the new system and how early did you’ll receive ILR through super priority UKVCAS?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR new system_Sopra Steria super priority

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Was my post unclear??

general-uk-immigration-forum/new-ilr-sy ... 72787.html

Please read through at least the last 10 pages of the linked topic already provided!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.