ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vini81
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:56 am

Thank you!

Can you share your experience at the hearing?

Can you share you case also?

I think it would be helpful to all of us since I am also waiting for my hearing in May which will be in Hatton Cross.

Thanks

Matee2 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Hi Taylor House London

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Does anyone know home office give right of appeal in flr fp married partners long relationship
Never been abscond orverstayer etc complianced with every thing what ever they asked for.
Refused JR refused
Sent new application in time limit
15th of acotober 2018
1st of November early in the morning immigration visited my house but they didn’t detained me and said you will receive a letter for reporting on posy as we forgot the letter to give you
Acknowledge and biomattrics letter got on the 6th of November and they issued it on the 1st of November same day they visited.
Got first reporting on the 11th and done bio matriarchs on the 11th of November
After that keep reporting after two weeks
Don’t know what’s gonna happened
Documents sent with application
Statements of family And my wife
Bank statment
Wife wage slips
Employment letter (also they mentioned the salary ) which more than thier requirents )
Original marriage certificate
Previous refuseals etc
All two or more than proof of addresses
I will get right of appeal or not ?
We don’t have kids
Some people said you might get right of appeal or some said no.
Random solicitor told me your application is gone strong so hopefully this time home office will grant it but I don’t have any trust on home office

hex12
Newly Registered

Post by hex12 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 pm

hex12 wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:09 pm
hex12 wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm
Hi Everyone I have been following this thread since 2014 and I think its about time I put forward my timeline so far. I arrived in uk in 2001 On uk Visit visa and I was about 13 years old and been an overeater since then. Went to school, college and University here. For some reason my family never decided to put an application until I finished uni and I Decided to take things in my own hands in 2012. I made an application on basis of Between the age of 18 and 25 rule which was refused. They got many things wrong and I will not even bother going in to the details. We sent many letter to home office pointing out mistakes but never received any reply. In 2016 I got Religiously Married and been living with my parter since then. I applied on the basis of private life, British partner who was pregnant at the time of the application in April 2018. Our Baby is now almost 5 months old. I have sent home office his birth certificate is well. Its been a long never ending journey for me and wondering if guys can let me know what are my chances of this application being a success.

(Please dont reply back saying I should have gone back to the country I came from and got married and come back on marriage visa. No I cant go back there I genuinely have no one thereor know anything about the country. :D )

Thank you
Would really appreciate a response and some guidance guys . :)
Despite being completely ignored and restricted by the admin for no obvious reason I will still submit my story and l hope my story will help someone like me in the future.

Application type (FLR(FP) Partner and private life
Application Submitted on : 14/3/2018
Postal or In Person Application : POSTAL
Acknowledgement Received on (for postal app) : 22/3/2018
Biometric Letter Received : 18/4/2017
Biometrics Enrolled on : 20/04/2017
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): 03/1/2019 Childs birth certificate and proof of address
Additional Documents submitted (if any): 09/1/2019
Decision of Application : Approved 17/1/2019

I wish every one the best of luck, stay positive and remember whenever its meant to be it will work out. It was a long hard struggle for me but this struggle has made me appreciate everything more in my life and I see it as a positive.

Also If your case is genuine and have enough evidence it will eventually work out for you one way the other. It seems that home office are now considering cases accurately on merit basis and not messing people about like they did couple of years ago.

All the best.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:35 am

hex12 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:06 pm
Despite being completely ignored and restricted by the admin for no obvious reason I will still submit my story and l hope my story will help someone like me in the future.
Not everyone is familiar with the various rules regarding FLR(FP). Had you actually started your OWN topic instead of tagging onto a mish mash long running 88 page topic that few look at, you would have likely received a response. Not sure what 'restrictions by admin' you are referring to!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Manlike86
Newly Registered

Post by Manlike86 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 pm

Hi everyone, happy New year to you all, I have been a silent member for 10 months now, reading all your timelines and stories. I have been greatly inspired by all and waiting patiently for my application to come back. I received a phone call this morning from my lawyers secretary saying my application has been granted, all documents returned. I am so thankful and Grateful to God and wish everyone waiting for nothing but great need. Good luck to all who are waiting and congratulations to anyone who has been recently granted.

Manlike86
Newly Registered

Post by Manlike86 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:41 pm

News*

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:14 am

Manlike86 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 pm
Hi everyone, happy New year to you all, I have been a silent member for 10 months now, reading all your timelines and stories. I have been greatly inspired by all and waiting patiently for my application to come back. I received a phone call this morning from my lawyers secretary saying my application has been granted, all documents returned. I am so thankful and Grateful to God and wish everyone waiting for nothing but great need. Good luck to all who are waiting and congratulations to anyone who has been recently granted.
That’s really great news
Can you share your case history please in details
Thank you

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi All,

Good news are rolling in...

Just to say that my friend's case has been approved by the judge after first hearing in Birmingham. It took 2 months wait after hearing. They are based in London.

They were both born in Brazil and have overstayed their tourist visa for over 9 year now.In 2009 they had a little boy and that boy is now 9 years old. It's an encouragement for those who need it after a few people here stated that for 7 year rule, the best idea would be not to appeal, that it would go on and on and would cost a lot of money.

The judge has considered that the boy satisfies the requirement for the 7 year long residency, his ties with the UK (peers, school, social life) and that he and his family have built the right of private family life. Removing them would certainly affect the boy and the family in general.

The judge also stated that it is not in the public interest to remove them as they pose no danger to the public, no criminal records and they would not be a burden to the public purse. It also does not weight against them the fact that the HO must keep immigration control and removing them would be a breach of Article 8 human rights.

So, we're all very happy and can't wait until our hearing in May.

God is good!

Manlike86
Newly Registered

Post by Manlike86 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:04 am

Application type - FLR (FP)
Application submitted in 7/3/18
Biometrics done in March 15/3/18
My History
Born here in the mid 80’s
Moved back to Nigeria early 90’s
Came back in 2004 on a working holiday 2yr visa
After visa expired got a 6 month extension and been a overstayer since 2006/2007
Been with my partner since 2009 who is a British citizen
We Have two children ages 8 & 4 who are both British citizens
Unable to apply for British citizenship due to parents not being British/settled and being born after 1983
Applied for FLR (FP) parent and partner route March 2018
Biometrics done a week after application was submitted
No additional documents requested
Sent in proof of address due to us moving house in September 2018
Received the news on Friday 18/1/19
That application has been granted
Processing time - 10months

Thank you to all that have shared your timeline and stories, really been an inspiration to everyone, to those who are waiting, I pray you will receive your good news soon, the HO do take their time but patience and prayer all will be well.

Meet32
India

Post by Meet32 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Meet32 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:39 pm
Hi everyone , I have been stuck with some serious issues I have applied flr fp 10 yrs fresh application in may 2018 & got biometrics the next week which was given in June 2018 it was a fresh application after the last refusal ( where I wasn’t married & no exceptional things & jr refused as well ) but this time we put some serious issues coz my wife has refugee status & she don’t have her country passport so she can’t travel but sonething happened last month she fell down at home & when we been to doctors they said it’s brain cancer( stage 1) which can be treated by medicine but takes years & she’s not fit to fly until further notice she’s been admitted 8 days in hospital & we got 30 days sick not from docs ..... she really needs me this time I slept on floor 8 days in a row outside hospital
After she discharge we send her discharge note her sick leave & cover letter send to hone office on 29 nov 2018

My question is .. will they consider these new things in my application .. is there any chances ??? Or should I withdraw all these & go to cryoden with premium service or shall I wait for the results ????

Home office website says

““““““. The impact of a mental or physical disability or of a serious illness which requires ongoing medical treatment
Moving to another country may involve a period of hardship for any person as they adjust to their new surroundings, whether or not they have a mental or physical disability or a serious illness which requires ongoing medical treatment. But independent medical evidence could establish that a physical or mental disability, or a serious illness which requires ongoing medical treatment, would lead to very serious hardship: for example, due to the lack of adequate health care in the country where the family would be required to live. As such, in the absence of a third country alternative, it could amount to an insurmountable obstacle to family life continuing overseas.””””””””
Quick update
Got a letter from home office saying they need more documents for my wife’s disease & they give deadline of 20 days
As we r preparing the letters & appointment letters & all the relevant documents
If they ask for additional documents is it a positive thing ????

R k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by R k » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Hello i need some help on ny flr fp private life case?
Applied septem 2016.
Biometric done december 2016.
After that home office not response good as my solicitor email and MP as well email but not good response?just only they reply complex case in nature?
I got wife she have indefinite visa and i got step doughter she is 8 years old and she have indefinite leave visa as well and i got 11 months doughter as well as she british.so now i want to say home office send me letter and invite me for interview last 14 jan 2019 so i went for interview they took only 15 months just asking about toic english in 2012?so i want to know they give me visa or appeal?thanks

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:12 pm

R k wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:34 pm
Hello i need some help on ny flr fp private life case?
Applied septem 2016.
Biometric done december 2016.
After that home office not response good as my solicitor email and MP as well email but not good response?just only they reply complex case in nature?
I got wife she have indefinite visa and i got step doughter she is 8 years old and she have indefinite leave visa as well and i got 11 months doughter as well as she british.so now i want to say home office send me letter and invite me for interview last 14 jan 2019 so i went for interview they took only 15 months just asking about toic english in 2012?so i want to know they give me visa or appeal?thanks
they will give straight visa i heard from my friend he knows some one and he got the visa he had toic as well

R k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by R k » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 am

Auk thank u for ur reply but i was just worried about time which home office took more then 2 years and if they give appeal so i will waite more time to waite thats too much stress?i hope i will get visa and peace life?

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:32 am

R k wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 am
Auk thank u for ur reply but i was just worried about time which home office took more then 2 years and if they give appeal so i will waite more time to waite thats too much stress?i hope i will get visa and peace life?
I don’t think they will refuse the person I mentioned he had Same Toic problem he went for it and after a week he got visa.and you got kids as well I don’t think there will be any chance of refusel but personally I can’t trust them but similar cases they people got granted recently who been over stayer and illegal

R k
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by R k » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 am

Thank u auk

imad
Newly Registered

Post by imad » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:06 pm

yayyyyyyyyyy finally got my visa after long time of 8 months under partner route i cant express my feelings i am over moon following this form from long time and it helped me a alot best of luck. hope everyone gets it any questions feel free to ask

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:03 pm

imad wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:06 pm
yayyyyyyyyyy finally got my visa after long time of 8 months under partner route i cant express my feelings i am over moon following this form from long time and it helped me a alot best of luck. hope everyone gets it any questions feel free to ask
Please can you kindly share your timeline and history. Thanks

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:09 pm

imad wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:06 pm
congratulation very good news
can you share your case history in details, please

imad
Newly Registered

Post by imad » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 pm

DATE OF APPLICATION: 10 MAY 2018
BIOMETRIC : 29 JUNE 2018
FURTHER DOCUMENTS REQUEST:NONE
DATE OF DECSION: 16 JAN 2019
BRP RECIVED :23 JAN 2019
I HAVE BEEN Granted under 10 year partner route i have british child aswell my daughter was 3 months when i applied and sent her british passport with application and my paner passport too.
my background i came to uk on student visa in 2017 then renew my student visa for 3 years the in 2018 i applied for flr fp cuz i didnt had uni fee and they cancle my visa.
i never thought i will be sharing my success story here i faced so much bad time i seen peoples here been granted and i thought i will never be like them but today my solicitor ring and told me you have been granted i am so much happy plus we have living toghter for only 1.5 year i thought they will refuse me but they didnt i think its all luck keep hope.

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 am

Application Type : FLR FP
Date of application : 10 March 2018
Biomterics done : 15 April 2018
Further docs requested : None
Date on Approval Letter : 31 Dec 2018
Biometric Card Received : 7 Jan 2019

I am on IlR and I applied for my wife on the basis of family private life , my wife was pregnant at the time of application but soon after we done her biometrics i was blessed with baby boy and within 3 weeks i applied for his british passport urgent one and i sent the passport to home office to support my wife FLR FP Application and the conclusion was her visa granted for 30 months ,

Good Luck to Everybody Waiting 🙂

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am

imad wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 pm
I HAVE BEEN Granted under 10 year partner route i have british child aswell my daughter was 3 months when i applied and sent her british passport with application and my paner passport too.
my background i came to uk on student visa in 2017 then renew my student visa for 3 years the in 2018 i applied for flr fp cuz i didnt had uni fee and they cancle my visa.
i never thought i will be sharing my success story here i faced so much bad time i seen peoples here been granted and i thought i will never be like them but today my solicitor ring and told me you have been granted i am so much happy plus we have living toghter for only 1.5 year i thought they will refuse me but they didnt i think its all luck keep hope.
Congrats. Great news. Pls when did they return your partner and child’s passport?

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am

waqas734 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 am
Application Type : FLR FP
Date of application : 10 March 2018
Biomterics done : 15 April 2018
Further docs requested : None
Date on Approval Letter : 31 Dec 2018
Biometric Card Received : 7 Jan 2019

I am on IlR and I applied for my wife on the basis of family private life , my wife was pregnant at the time of application but soon after we done her biometrics i was blessed with baby boy and within 3 weeks i applied for his british passport urgent one and i sent the passport to home office to support my wife FLR FP Application and the conclusion was her visa granted for 30 months ,

Good Luck to Everybody Waiting 🙂
Congrats. Great news. Pls when did they return your partner and child’s passport?

waqas734
Pakistan

Post by waqas734 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:07 pm

They returned my ilr brp and my sons passport within a week

imad
Newly Registered

Post by imad » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Adenet wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 am
imad wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:29 pm
They return all documents and passports with decesion letter.

Adenet
Newly Registered

Post by Adenet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:05 am

waqas734 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:07 pm
They returned my ilr brp and my sons passport within a week
Ok. Is it within a week of applying or decision? Sorry but I just want to know if someone can request brp for urgent need. Thanks