ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FURTHER INFO REQUIRED FOR BC (good Character)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

miiiirza1

British Citizen Application DLR to ILR

Post by miiiirza1 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi,
I would like to get some help about Naturalization,
Couple of problems need to be answered,
Firstly there is question about partner’s details and ex-partner details, this is where I am confused what to write so my history is,
1 -
Got married to first wife 2003 and came to UK (first wife came on student visa to in 2006, so I think she is legally registered as spruce In UK, but I got married to 2nd wife in 2009 Islamic marriage only. Started living with 2nd wife. First wife left UK in 2011. We are separated but still in Islamic marriage.
Got separated from 2nd wife in Jan 2018 (due to domestic violence where I was victim, she hit me with mobile and stuff) and started living elsewhere she is still my Islamic wife, no English registration.

Regards to question of partner’s details I do not know who my partner and ex-partner
1st wife in Pakistan (I have got two kids from here) separated but still in marriage, So I cannot say ex-partner.

2nd wife only Islamic marriage and separated but still in Islamic marriage (which UK classes as partner only) I am not sure if I will reconcile with 2nd wife or not.
If I say 2nd wife is current partner but then I am not living with her (but she is my Islamic wife).
If I say 1st wife as current partner I am not living with her too. (but she is my Islamic wife too)
But both are my wives. How to explain this I have no clue.
During my private life application since 1st wife wasn’t here so I didn’t mention about her in application as there was no question asking about it anyway. Can I now mention 1st wife as current partner as there is no divorce done and she is registered as spouse I think.
And 2nd partner as ex-partner but then will this not have effect on BC application?
Or I can leave it all blank?
But since first application was made on the basis of children who are British Citizen and partner
So ILR is based on that, if I do not mention 2nd wife as current or ex-partner they will know how I got ILR.
What is the best answer please?

2 -
Sep2003 visit visa legal entry, applied work permit in jan2004, which was refused the sent for reconsideration. No news until 2008 when I was arrested due to criminal property damage issues, but I was cleared from that no charges at all from police, same day police called immigration officer who took my details I told them my work permit application is pending they made some calls and allowed me to go out of police station.
Result of above, is clear from property damage, clear from immigration.
As I am applying BC will it be straight forward in my case?
Will they count 10 years good character requirements , will they count it from my first entry 2003 and work permit application 2004 or they will count from 2011 when I made private life application?

Kind Regards

miiiirza1

FURTHER INFO REQUIRED FOR BC (good Character)

Post by miiiirza1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello members,

Applied BC application on 1st Aug18, received a letter asking more details saying that I had no stay from
jan 2004 to june 11.
but I applied work permit before my visit visa expired. I was arrested in 2008 and immigration officer interviewed me and released confirming application is pending. but when I requested Subject access data there is no record of it.Shall I send police no further action letter to them?
1 -arrested for criminal damage ( not my fault and it was accidental window break, so released with no further action)
2- At the same time arrested for immigration issues but release as mentioned above.

Now more likely they are going to refuse it. below are the questions they have asked.

1.What steps did you take to regularise your stay during the period in question?
Please provide copies of any available correspondence

2.Where did you live during this period and who else lived there?
Please provide all addresses in full

3.Who was responsible for paying your accommodation costs (rent, utility bills etc)?
Please provide any available supporting evidence, eg utility bills, tenancy agreements, rent statements, mortgage statements etc

4.When and where did you work during this period?
Please provide evidence eg letters from employers, P60s/P45s, statements of account if self-employed

5.When and where did you study during this period?
Please provide evidence eg letters from colleges, certificates/qualifications

6.What benefits did you receive during this period?
Please provide evidence eg notification or award, schedules of payment

7.Did you receive funds from any other source during this period?
Please provide evidence, eg bank statements, receipts. If supported by partner/family member, original evidence of their ability to fund such support will also be required.
---------------------
I am concerned about question no. 5 about studying
I have done ESOL which was free in 2007 will that cause a problem, possibly they might say I wasnt allowed to study or may be it was funded for eligible people kind of stuff.
then I did computer IT diploma where I paid tuition fee.
then I have done AAT accounting qualification upto Level3 this is fully paid course.
Should I send them above certificates? which I sent before for other visa applications already.

no. 3 , person died who helped me I can not get any evidence, all what I can send them is a link on face book saying DR. so and so died.

no 7 is a problem for me too, due to love marriage my family and brother who helped me during that time is not talking to me for a long time so no evidence I can get.

Any urgent help is appreciated please. Home office should get reply by 25th Oct.

kayden636
BANNED

Re: FURTHER INFO REQUIRED FOR BC (good Character)

Post by kayden636 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 pm

hi did you send them what info thay ask ?

miiiirza1

Re: FURTHER INFO REQUIRED FOR BC (good Character)

Post by miiiirza1 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:17 pm

kayden636 wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:20 pm
hi did you send them what info thay ask ?
as above all those questions i wrote. basically they want to refuse on more grounds.
so i got refused.