ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RARORA

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (Administrative Review Successful)

Post by RARORA » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Hi Marcnath

Could you please let me know from my query ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:34 pm

RARORA wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:43 pm
Also i have attached the divorce certificate and a letter from my lawyer stating that i was married to a moroccan national and residing in Morocco to complete my divorce procedure.
When i had my refusal initially this wasnt the one of the reason they stated towads refusal in refusal letter. They refused on the basis of funds.

If there was such complication they would have let me know

Do you think it can cause a delay ?
It is impossible to figure out HO’s way of working but yes, all those possibly gets your case classified as complex
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:36 pm

But why complex cases take longer than normal. If they want any further documentation they must let applicants know.
Normally how long can i expect as it has been already 2 months in total since i lodge my application?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:05 pm

Hi Marcnath

My visa application was refused on 04 Jan 2019 because of creditibility interview. Also my MP pointed out the errors which ECO made on my application during the interview. On the 13 Jan 2019 i recieved an email as;

Thank you for your enquiry and please accept my apology for the delay in responding. I can confirm that a decision has been made on your application. You may have already been notified of the decision and will be contacted again within the next few days, regarding the return of your documents.

But they did not confirmed me the decision of AR what it is? Can you please confirm is it looking positive or not ?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Hi Marcnath

Can you please give your views ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:53 pm

RARORA wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:05 pm
Hi Marcnath

My visa application was refused on 04 Jan 2019 because of creditibility interview. Also my MP pointed out the errors which ECO made on my application during the interview. On the 13 Jan 2019 i recieved an email as;

Thank you for your enquiry and please accept my apology for the delay in responding. I can confirm that a decision has been made on your application. You may have already been notified of the decision and will be contacted again within the next few days, regarding the return of your documents.

But they did not confirmed me the decision of AR what it is? Can you please confirm is it looking positive or not ?
I am a bit confused.

You application was refused on 4th Jan - did you submit an AR for that refusal (did you even have AR rights ?)

The 13th Jan letter seems to refer to the 4th Jan decision.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 am

Hi Marcnath

Yes i did got the right to apply for AR. I even thought same as you that they are talking about decision from 04 Jan 2019 but my local MP received an email and they forwarded to me too that a decision on my AR has been made on the 13 Jan 2019. They have requested them to send me the decision again as i have not received any decision.
Moreover nowadays for entry clearance applications applicants are not submitting documents in originals but instead they are scanned and sent it to UKVI so that means all my documents are with me including my passport so i don't know why in the email they mentioned that ill receive another emakl regarding returning of my documents.

Can you please give your views on this ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:31 am

RARORA wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 am
Hi Marcnath

Yes i did got the right to apply for AR. I even thought same as you that they are talking about decision from 04 Jan 2019 but my local MP received an email and they forwarded to me too that a decision on my AR has been made on the 13 Jan 2019. They have requested them to send me the decision again as i have not received any decision.
Moreover nowadays for entry clearance applications applicants are not submitting documents in originals but instead they are scanned and sent it to UKVI so that means all my documents are with me including my passport so i don't know why in the email they mentioned that ill receive another emakl regarding returning of my documents.

Can you please give your views on this ?
That email does not say it was made on the 13th. It just says that a decision has already been made and you may even have been sent the decision at the time they sent the mail on 13th.

Most emails are standard templates - so it is more likely they just used the old template. I very much doubt CWs compose email email from scratch.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Marcnath

The email which my MP recieved was that the decision towards my AR has been done on the 13 Jan 2019 and they also notified them the same on returning of documents which i believe is a generic email. However i have asked my MP to escalate with them again to provide me an outcome and also the UKVI. Lets keep fingers crossed

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi Marcnath

I received refusal again in Administrative review on 24 Jan 2019 stating same reasons such as complete breakdown of £200,000, competitors and lack of business education. But infact i know there are points where i can challenge the HO because neither the ECO or Administrative reviewer did not focus on my business plan and further on my reserach.

Do you think to send the HO Pre action protocol letter or JR?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:59 pm

RARORA wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi Marcnath

I received refusal again in Administrative review on 24 Jan 2019 stating same reasons such as complete breakdown of £200,000, competitors and lack of business education. But infact i know there are points where i can challenge the HO because neither the ECO or Administrative reviewer did not focus on my business plan and further on my reserach.

Do you think to send the HO Pre action protocol letter or JR?
That is something you should consult with a professional.

It seems to have worked for some and not for others

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:38 pm

I have spoken to lawyers and what they have suggested is to apply for PAP and in further we can take this court upon their response.

Secondly as you know i applied my visa from Morocco which is not a country of my nationality and flying back to India next week. Do you think upon success of my application i need to come back to Morocco to collect my visa or HO can stamp that in india or is it going to affect my application?

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:55 am

Hi. I have applied for T1 ext out side uk which refused on selly points. But applied for AR which is now successful. I am just wondering what will happen next. Cos in email it’s mentioned we withdraw out decision and they will reconsider your application. So am I expecting a visa? Has any one in the same situation and got visa after successfull AR. Plz let me know thanks.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:54 am

Hi Uzair

Was your application refused on the basis if interview? What were the reasons they stated?
Can you please share?

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:14 pm

They asked me few questions regarding business. As i have applied out side uk due to some medical reasons.
They asked me how you contact with your employees i said via whatsapp. And asked why you running your business from home and few more questio. But finally i got refused and the refusal points were

1) We are not satisfied that you contacting with you Employe via whatapp.
2) the jobs creation were not met criteria for ladt 12 months.
3) as a residence of you home adress you didnt provide anything that you can use your home fir business.

So the situation is i have submited all my accounts files which shows the job creation and all related docu. So they even not bother to look at them but

My solicity clear them everything in AR with strong grounds and sent them all documents again. Also sent whatsapp calls proof that i am in contact with my employees. Also atached my landlord letter that he allowd me to run a business from home.
Also my solicitor mentioned my health problems that why i applied from outside. So with the help of god i got positive result. As I cleared all the points to them.

But i dont know what gona happen now and how long it will take.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:07 pm

uzair286 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:55 am
Hi. I have applied for T1 ext out side uk which refused on selly points. But applied for AR which is now successful. I am just wondering what will happen next. Cos in email it’s mentioned we withdraw out decision and they will reconsider your application. So am I expecting a visa? Has any one in the same situation and got visa after successfull AR. Plz let me know thanks.
There are plenty of cases where refusals were reversed after AR.

Unfortunately there are also a number of cases where they maintain the refusal

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi Uzair

I think you will have success because Interview is the last stage and they can invite you to stamp your passport within 8 weeks from the date you recieved your AR. Is that an extension application you applied for or Initial ?

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Could you please provide me your email address also thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:25 pm

RARORA wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:21 pm
Could you please provide me your email address also thanks
No!! Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:14 am

i could provide but i think we cant share personal information. So i am sorry for that. but the user name u see xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

You are clear that personal information cannot be shared and you try to do it in a cryptic form !!!! DO NOT try to get around the guidelines.

RARORA

Post by RARORA » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:12 am

Hi Uzair

Yeah thats true we can't share personal information. I am applying pre action protocol on my case tomorrow morning. Lets see how it goes. As they refused my visa on silly reasons.