ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re entry visa passport return times

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kay12345
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re entry visa passport return times

Post by kay12345 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Hello all,

Wondering what anyone's experience has been like using the postal system for re entry Visa. They updated the page on Friday Jan 18th that they were processing applications received on December 12th (this is the date An Post shows the passport was delivered). They then updated on Monday Jan 21st that they were done and passports will be returned by post. The page says it takes 2 plus days and I am a little nervous as I have a flight super early on Jan 24th.

I have had to change my flight already due to not receiving passport within 20 working days and nervous about the additional cost to change again if the passport does not arrive tomorrow Jan 23rd.

Any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thank you

kay12345
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Re: Re entry visa passport return times

Post by kay12345 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:39 am

Incase it helps anyone in the future. I received my passport back today Jan 23rd. The visa was issued on Friday Jan 18th but it was not posted from the visa office till Monday Jan 21st.