ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help me, citizenship saying inconsistency of signature

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ash_g
Ireland

Please help me, citizenship saying inconsistency of signature

Post by Ash_g » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:55 pm

Hi guys, I've just received a letter from citizenship this morning (I applied Oct 2017,non eu) saying the signature on my passport doesn't match the signature on the statutory declaration page of my application.

They are asking for an explanation, anybody ever been in this situation.

I know myself that I sign differently sometimes because I don't know how to sign the same (embarrassing moment)

Please help me, thank you

ghsherazi
India

Re: Please help me, citizenship saying inconsistency of signature

Post by ghsherazi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:25 pm

Ash_g wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:55 pm
Hi guys, I've just received a letter from citizenship this morning (I applied Oct 2017,non eu) saying the signature on my passport doesn't match the signature on the statutory declaration page of my application.

They are asking for an explanation, anybody ever been in this situation.

I know myself that I sign differently sometimes because I don't know how to sign the same (embarrassing moment)

Please help me, thank you
It’s not big deal if signature are changed sometimes because by mistake it’s happen so just simply write letter and explain them don’t worry
You applied in Oct 2017 did you get your second stage letter?
Thanks

Ash_g
Ireland

Post by Ash_g » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:36 pm

I'm just gonna say my hand writing style has developed over the years, and my signature has evolved since the date of issue of the passport? Do u think that's enough

No I never got a second stage later, infact after i applied the only letter I got was April 2018 was it's still processing etc

And now this letter about inconsistency of signature dated 21st Jan arrived

thegoodaulleo
Mood:
Ireland

Post by thegoodaulleo » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Ash_g wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:36 pm
I'm just gonna say my hand writing style has developed over the years, and my signature has evolved since the date of issue of the passport?
That's exactly what I wrote them... and it worked! Got a second letter straight after.

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:23 pm

I honestly cant believe it took them over a year to come back to you with a signature inconsistency issue. However, it is a good sign that they are working in the October/17 applications. Hope you hear good news soon.

Ash_g
Ireland

Post by Ash_g » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 pm

Okay I've just registered post it just now so fingers crossed I hear some good news back.

I know I feel like it's been decades since I've applied for this, the wait is definitely the hardest especially when you hear people who applied around same time as you has their already

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 pm

A friend of mine applied in May 2017. In August 2018 hey sent a letter asking for utility bills, not long after - I think a month - she got her 2nd stage letter, approved im October and attended the Nov ceremony. So it is a good thing they are asking you for this! I applied same time as yours, however Ive had my second stage letter since Nov 2017

ghsherazi
India

Post by ghsherazi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:06 pm

Anira wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:12 pm
A friend of mine applied in May 2017. In August 2018 hey sent a letter asking for utility bills, not long after - I think a month - she got her 2nd stage letter, approved im October and attended the Nov ceremony. So it is a good thing they are asking you for this! I applied same time as yours, however Ive had my second stage letter since Nov 2017
Hi anira
after your second stage letter they ever ask you any another documents or clarification ?

Anira
Canada

Post by Anira » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:24 pm

Nope, nothing at all. However I rang a couple of times when I changed jobs and they said my application was finished and I didnt have to send anything anymore (only if I changed address).

ghsherazi
India

Post by ghsherazi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:03 pm

Anira wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:24 pm
Nope, nothing at all. However I rang a couple of times when I changed jobs and they said my application was finished and I didnt have to send anything anymore (only if I changed address).
Thanks for reply hopefully you will approval anytime in Feb or march
Good luck

Ash_g
Ireland

Post by Ash_g » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:43 pm

That's good to hear, fingers crossed for all of us we hear something soon.

Im due to travel in May also, hopefully inis will send me a gnib for the period while I'm travelling Incase the ceremony is before and I have to give my current gnib.
I know some people say to travel with approval letter but I'll be more relax if I get the gnib