ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madihaali_304
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by madihaali_304 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am

I can finally share an update and good news from my end!

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Application type: Set O Tier 2G to ILR
Online application submitted: 19/11/18
Biometrics appointment: 28/11/18 at Beford Point, Croydon
Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date
Approval letter and BRP card both received on 25/01/19
Date on approval letter/BRP card validity start date: 23/01/19

kiwitt
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by kiwitt » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:51 am

preet8899 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:09 am
kiwitt wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:44 pm
Has anyone been waiting for more than 8 weeks? It is already 6 weeks for me...dont know how long more it is going to take...
6 weeks for me as well. I had the appointment on the same day as you.
i am hoping that we shall get the result within 8 weeks...

dominic_don2001
Newly Registered
India

Post by dominic_don2001 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:59 am

My experience:

Submitted ILR set(0) on 17th Jan 2019.
Biometrics provided on 24th Jan 2019 8.30am at Birmingham sopra steria
Received approval email on 25th Jan 10.55am
Waiting for BRP card.

Good luck all!

mental4vray
Mood:
India

Post by mental4vray » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Here's my timeline:

Application type: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 General
Online application submission: 18th January 2019
Biometrics Appointment: 24th January 2019 @ 7:30am, Sopra Steria Premium Lounge, Mark Lane

Still waiting for a decision email/letter

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:32 pm

Congrats @madihaali..great to see backlog from November is clearing now. Think everyone is cleared for November now. Is there any update on User @Saimajaan ?

nice111

Post by nice111 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Congratulations nice111,could you please list your support documents and which category did you put them?
And also
Did you upload your document page separately then you put them on one file or you combined them on one file
For example you upload all pay slips sperately one by one and put me under same file or you combined all the pay slips on one file?
Have you submit consent form for home office to check your support documents?
Hi Mizer, Thanks

List of Documents

1. My Wife's current and old passports.
2. BRP card.
3. My Bitish passport.
4. My last 12 months Pay slips. (Category B)
5. My bank statements showing 12 monthly salaries.
6. My Employer's letters and contract.
7. English B1 Trinity Certificate.
8. Life in the UK.
9. Declaration.
10. Cohabitation: Covering last 2.5 vears.
Bank statements, Voter registration card, Driving license, Credit card
statements, TV Licenses, Electricity letters, Optician's letters,
Broadband's letters.

Additional Documents
11. My P60.
12. Original marriage certificate.
13. Mortgage Statements & Letter
14. Children's British passports and birth certificates.

In my opinion docs upload categories are not that important. Put documents into the most relevant tabs and rest in others. I put most of them in others and rest according to the categories which seemed most relevant to me.

I scanned all bank statements in one file and all payslips in one, every category in each file (150 to 200 DPI).

I didn't submit any consent form as it was not asked for in the document list. Only provide documents which are listed in documents checklist (you will get it once application is submitted).

nice111

Post by nice111 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Hi Guys

Does anybody has an idea that after ILR on Set M, which residency period applies for naturalisation 3 or 5 years?

Rimas15
Newly Registered

Post by Rimas15 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 pm

Thanks to immigrationboards.com. Brilliant forum. I was following this post for a while and others experiences (since new online system) really helped me prepare my application.

1. ILR Application, Set (o) Tier 2 Applicant + dependent Spouse + child
2. Submitted my online application on 15 JAN 2019 in Super Priority category
3. Attended Biometrics at Belfast UKVCAS on 24th JAN 2019. Sopra Steria experice was really great. Staff was polite and helpful. We reached 45mins early and they started the biometrics immediately. Before the appointment time, we were finished with the biometrics. It was quick. However, my P60 attachement was not showing successfuly uploaded on the SS staff computer. Since it was not mandetory, I logged into my sopra steria account on phone and deleted it. Keep all scans on your phone so in this kind of situations you can upload it by yourself.
4. Did not hear anything from Home Office on 24th & 25th JAN. No email, No phone call.
5. Today on 26th JAN 2019 received Letter from Home Office (by RoyalMail Special Delivery by 1pm) mentioning BRPs will be delivered within 7 days by Courier. No explicit mention of ILR GRANTED or APPROVED etc.

Such a big relief and time to celebrate with family & freinds.

Let me know if someone needs more information on application, documents etc.

ricky83
Bangladesh

Post by ricky83 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm

sopra steria account email_ id and email_id used as set o form contact can be different or must be same email_id for both ?

plz reply

nice111

Post by nice111 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:21 pm

ricky83 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm
sopra steria account email_ id and email_id used as set o form contact can be different or must be same email_id for both ?

plz reply
I doubt that anyone would be able to tell you for sure.

Why would you want to use 2 different email addresses and confuse them as well as yourself?

My suggestion is use one email and keep it simple if you dont have any important reason to do otherwise. The way this new system is going atm is completely unpredictable so dont make things difficult.

bibi2
Newly Registered

Post by bibi2 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:30 pm

ricky83 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:37 pm

plz reply
I dunno why someone would use two different email addresses but if that has already happened, you will be fine as Home Office will not see the email address you have used on UKVCAS. I had a client 2 weeks ago who wanted to use his own debit card so after filling the application form, he completed the payment section using his own email address. Nothing happened other than that he had to forward the confirmation emails (for registration) to me.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 am

nice111 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:44 pm
Hi Guys

Does anybody has an idea that after ILR on Set M, which residency period applies for naturalisation 3 or 5 years?
I can see from your documents list that you are British,ywour wife doesn't need to wait one year,she can apply next day after her ILR garented,Good luck.

tn019
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by tn019 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience applying during the weekend?

If I applied on Saturday, will i get the decision the same day or I will only get the decision on or after the following weekday?

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:25 am

tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am
Hi everyone,

If I applied on Saturday, will i get the decision the same day or I will only get the decision on or after the following weekday?

Thanks
I had an appointment yesterday morning in glasgow, no reply till now. Hopefully next Monday.

nice111

Post by nice111 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am

mizer wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:41 am
nice111 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:44 pm
Hi Guys

I can see from your documents list that you are British,ywour wife doesn't need to wait one year,she can apply next day after her ILR garented,Good luck.
Hi Mizer. Thanks for your reply.
This wasn't my question btw.

My question is does she need to prove 3 years residency or 5 years?

She was out of country from Jan 2016 to March 16 so if 3 years apply than we need to wait till March 2019.

She was in country back in Jan 2014 so if 5 years apply than we can apply now.

Dont want to jeopardise anything therefore wanted to have advice on it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:57 am

nice111 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:22 am
Hi Mizer. Thanks for your reply.
This wasn't my question btw.

My question is does she need to prove 3 years residency or 5 years?

She was out of country from Jan 2016 to March 16 so if 3 years apply than we need to wait till March 2019.

She was in country back in Jan 2014 so if 5 years apply than we can apply now.

Dont want to jeopardise anything therefore wanted to have advice on it.
Please desist from asking naturalisation application questions in this topic. You already have a topic in the British citizenship sub forum where you have been receiving advice!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tn019
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by tn019 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:03 pm

lllyc wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:25 am
tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:10 am
Hi everyone,

Thanks
I had an appointment yesterday morning in glasgow, no reply till now. Hopefully next Monday.
Thanks lllyc for your comment and good luck.

ik1234
Newly Registered

Post by ik1234 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello All,

I am applying for my wife's ILR (Tier 2 Dependent route). Its great to see all the replies about the new UKVCAS service. I have a few questions that I would like to get answers for and I'm hoping there have been a similar situation in the past:

1. As a proof of cohabitation I have got my current tenancy agreement, however, my wife is added as "Permitted Occupant" on that agreement and I am the tenant. Is that going to create any issues if I attach this tenancy agreement to my list of documents?
2. I have uploaded all the pages of my wife's current passport. She has two old cancelled passports as well. I am planning to upload those as well. Do I need to scan all the pages of those and upload? Also, will this go in the "Other" category on Sopra Steria?
3. What is the "Declaration" document that we need to upload to the list of documents? Is that the first page of the consent form?

Kindly let me know guys.

Thanks.

tn019
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by tn019 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi everyone,

I have already booked an appointment for next week for my ilr application from 5 years tier2 route. when I checked the HMRC personal tax account I found that during the year 2017-2018 there was an issue with my tax payment from my previous employer, and it shows that I owe around £1000. HMRC already send me the letter about the money I owed and I escalate that to my current employer accountant. The accountant said that it will be fixed automatically and it will be deducted from my salary accordingly and I leave it. But I am concerned if this will make any problem with my application. Could anyone please give me some advise. Thanks a lot

stalin
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by stalin » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:00 am

Hi All

I have got my decision letter and BRP card. My timeline for ILR from tier 2 general visa using Super Priority service.

Application Submission : 27-12-2018
Biometric Submission : 24-01-2019 (decision email on same day)
Got decision letter : 26-01-2019
Got BRP Card : 28-01-2019

Thank you all

prejay

Post by prejay » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:47 am

stalin wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:00 am
Hi All

I have got my decision letter and BRP card. My timeline for ILR from tier 2 general visa using Super Priority service.

Application Submission : 27-12-2018
Biometric Submission : 24-01-2019 (decision email on same day)
Got decision letter : 26-01-2019
Got BRP Card : 28-01-2019

Thank you all
Amazing - well done!

Scratching my head here - I got a decision letter on the 19th but still not BRP. How does this system operate is beyond me..

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am

Ritchie12 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:35 am
Hello all,
A few of you know me here as i have been reading and contributing to the forum. Our Sopra Steria Appointment Experience is below:

Application Category: Set LR

Application Submitted: 07/01/2019

Acknowledgement Email: None

Morning members,
It is with great joy that i announce our good news. We've got the approval decision and the decision letter through the post this morning. I doubted my better half's optimism that UKVI/HO will reply promptly. But they have proved me wrong. I'm overly excited about this and the BRPs are on the way.

Decision Letter was received this morning through Royal Mail delivery and decision was made on Friday 25-01-2019. So we are among the same day approval decision group. Looking back, it was worth the wait and definitely worth not applying when the system had just being implemented. One part of me thinks, it is God who brought me to this forum.

I'd like to say a big thank you to the moderators (esp. CR001), members of the forum(Allyf. Vpruk, dilse4srk and all the LR applicants). Big thanks to the SET(0), SET(M) and all the others who have travailed through this painful, never racking and anxious. Your advice and directions have been awesome and we appreciate every feedback i have received here. Next up my little one's citizenship :)

I will continue to post here and feel free to ask me anything if you are on ILR(LR) route.

Thanks you to you all.

nice111

Post by nice111 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am

tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Hi everyone,

I have already booked an appointment for next week for my ilr application from 5 years tier2 route. when I checked the HMRC personal tax account I found that during the year 2017-2018 there was an issue with my tax payment from my previous employer, and it shows that I owe around £1000. HMRC already send me the letter about the money I owed and I escalate that to my current employer accountant. The accountant said that it will be fixed automatically and it will be deducted from my salary accordingly and I leave it. But I am concerned if this will make any problem with my application. Could anyone please give me some advise. Thanks a lot
The tax will be adjusted by HMRC and they will amend your tax code to collect the money you owed. They must have mentioned that in the letter too that you don't need to do anything and they will collect that money in your future employed taxes.

In my opinion it should not be a problem as it will be corrected by the HMRC system on its own but still take a professional advice as I am not sure its impact on tier 2 and how HO will take this.

ntt05r
Vietnam

Post by ntt05r » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

Would like to share some good news with you all. Looks like UKVI are sticking to their 24 hour target now with new applications.

Mine was SET(O) dependant Tier 2. Online submission 10th Jan. Biometrics 25th Jan 2019. Email confirmation 28th Jan 2019.

Cohabitation evidence and child's birth certificate werent in the list of docs but we uploaded anyway. I uploaded everything prior to the appointment. Experience with the appointment was quite pleasant, all done in 30 minutes.

Good luck all.

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm

I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.
momozz wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:49 pm
kiwitt wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:44 pm
Has anyone been waiting for more than 8 weeks? It is already 6 weeks for me...dont know how long more it is going to take...
Next week is going to be my 8th week..