ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization references

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mansimranbal
Newly Registered

Naturalization references

Post by mansimranbal » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 pm

I had my Sopera Soteria appointment today but the lady never took my signed referee declarations. She said your application is complete and dont need anything else.

On Gov.UK website it says it is mandatory to send the signed declarations.

What should I do?

shankar981
Mood:

Re: Naturalization references

Post by shankar981 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:17 pm

The signed referee form must also be scanned and uploaded. If you have not done so, you are allowed to upload until 22:00 on the same day as per the information provided here:

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... rvicePoint
"Please note: if you want to provide additional documents to support your application you can upload them, provided you do so before 22.00 on the same day."

mansimranbal
Newly Registered

Post by mansimranbal » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:28 pm

shankar981 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:17 pm
The signed referee form must also be scanned and uploaded. If you have not done so, you are allowed to upload until 22:00 on the same day as per the information provided here:

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... rvicePoint
"Please note: if you want to provide additional documents to support your application you can upload them, provided you do so before 22.00 on the same day."
Thanks Shankar981 i will upload them but should i send the original in post as well?

Thanks.

shankar981
Mood:

Post by shankar981 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:36 pm

Although it is not necessary to send the original, since you haven't uploaded the forms prior to the UKVCAS appointment, I would suggest that you post them quoting the case id.

mansimranbal
Newly Registered

Post by mansimranbal » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Thanks again.

I have received the acknowledgment email from Home office so i have my ref number. What address should i post the original documents to?

Thanks..

shankar981
Mood:

Post by shankar981 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:57 pm

mansimranbal wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:09 pm
Thanks again.

I have received the acknowledgment email from Home office so i have my ref number. What address should i post the original documents to?

Thanks..
I'm not entirely sure but I think it makes sense to use the address mentioned here:
https://www.gov.uk/apply-citizenship-bo ... pplication