ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP application refusd with out of country appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

teddy0409

Re: FLR FP application refusd with out of country appeal

Post by teddy0409 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Yes, JR to get a In country appeal is a good idea, But it was not always successful,

Please confirm this with a second immigration solicitor,
In my opinion, You are challenging the HO about their final decision say decision after AR,

If you have no appeal rights and only JR to play with, You have to be very cautious that even Judge can't help the applicant, Neither HO nor the the Applicant nor the Judge have higher say in JR, Only the unlawful decision will have higher say, In your case HO have not made any unlawful decision by considering your daughter's age wrongly. Your daughter is 7 years older now and that will help you if you make a new application but not for the decision already made, Also please check with your solicitor wheather you can make any application that will be considered outside the immigration rule, Where your daughter's current age will be taken in to consideration for sure...
All the very best
If Not We, Then Who?

Moon84

Post by Moon84 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Obie wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:47 pm
But had resided lawfully for 10 years, therefore the 20years rule is not applicable.

At the very least you would have been entitled for FLR(LR). Was that not considered?
Hi All,
I want to share my update. HO sent consent order in Nov 2018 now i am waiting for new decision.
1 Could you plz tell me after receiving consent order i have right of work?
2 How long HO take to make new decision and what chances for grant me visa in new decision.

Moon84

Post by Moon84 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:08 pm

Moon84 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:58 pm
Obie wrote:
But had resided lawfully for 10 years, therefore the 20years rule is not applicable.

At the very least you would have been entitled for FLR(LR). Was that not considered?
Hi All,
I want to share my update. HO sent consent order in Nov 2018 now i am waiting for new decision.
2 How long HO take to make new decision and what chances for grant me visa in new decision.
Hi,
Any moderator available to answer my above questions please.

RAZ1985
Newly Registered

Post by RAZ1985 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:55 pm

Obie wrote:

Obie can you please guide me if i can apply under flr (fp) under 10 year private life route if i have spent 11 years lawfully in UK alongwith my wife and she is living with me for 7 years.
11 years spent here are on the basis of different visa catageories not on private life. Do you think they can consider my lawful 10 years on flr fp application?

RAZ1985
Newly Registered

Post by RAZ1985 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:58 pm

Moon84 wrote:
Obie wrote:

Hi All,
Hi, have you received any outcome yet?

Moon84

Post by Moon84 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 pm

RAZ1985 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:58 pm
Moon84 wrote:
Obie wrote:

Hi All,
Hi
Not yet still waiting
Can anyone answer how long HO take to make new decision its almost 2months now.
Do I need to contact my MP or just wait please help me.

RAZ1985
Newly Registered

Post by RAZ1985 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Moon84 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 pm
RAZ1985 wrote:
Moon84 wrote:
Obie wrote:

Hi All,
Hi
Not yet still waiting
Hope for the good, but the recent guidance published on 23rd jan is quite lineant for overstayers and refugees. So i hope that you will get a visa, you have spent lawfully more than 11 years but obviously i m not a case worker so wait and see and also update us,
Normally when i see other cases it takes 2 to 3 months for home office to reconsider but again depends on home office,

Moon84

Post by Moon84 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:39 pm

RAZ1985 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:15 pm
Moon84 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:38 pm
RAZ1985 wrote:
Moon84 wrote:

Hi All,
Hi
Not yet still waiting
Hope for the good, but the recent guidance published on 23rd jan is quite lineant for overstayers and refugees. So i hope that you will get a visa, you have spent lawfully more than 11 years but obviously i m not a case worker so wait and see and also update us,
Normally when i see other cases it takes 2 to 3 months for home office to reconsider but again depends on home office,
Hi RAZ1985
Thanks for your reply and I will update you about result, hopefully it will me positive . Plz remember me in ur prayers.