ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by tier21419 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:27 pm

What foreign minister has to do with immigration (UKVI) or you meant Interior minister (Sajid Javid)?
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.

tn019
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by tn019 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm

nice111 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:44 am
tn019 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Hi everyone,

I have already booked an appointment for next week for my ilr application from 5 years tier2 route. when I checked the HMRC personal tax account I found that during the year 2017-2018 there was an issue with my tax payment from my previous employer, and it shows that I owe around £1000. HMRC already send me the letter about the money I owed and I escalate that to my current employer accountant. The accountant said that it will be fixed automatically and it will be deducted from my salary accordingly and I leave it. But I am concerned if this will make any problem with my application. Could anyone please give me some advise. Thanks a lot
The tax will be adjusted by HMRC and they will amend your tax code to collect the money you owed. They must have mentioned that in the letter too that you don't need to do anything and they will collect that money in your future employed taxes.

In my opinion it should not be a problem as it will be corrected by the HMRC system on its own but still take a professional advice as I am not sure its impact on tier 2 and how HO will take this.
Thanks nice111, they did mentioned that in the letter.

The current employer amend the tax code and more tax was deducted since last 2-3 months. But in the HMRC personal tax account it still shows that I owe money.

Also, I got the red flag when I read this post: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-to-il ... l#p1667672

Do you think I should pay all the remaining money directly using the HMRC personal tax account website? Will that help? I only have few days left to attend my appointment.

Thanks for your advise again.

FarooqShah86
Pakistan

Post by FarooqShah86 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 pm

madihaali_304 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
I can finally share an update and good news from my end!

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Application type: Set O Tier 2G to ILR
Online application submitted: 19/11/18
Biometrics appointment: 28/11/18 at Beford Point, Croydon
Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date
Approval letter and BRP card both received on 25/01/19
Date on approval letter/BRP card validity start date: 23/01/19
Well done Madiha 🤜🏻🤜🏻 patience paid off in the end ! time to celebrate 🎉

ik1234
Newly Registered

Post by ik1234 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm

ik1234 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello All,

I am applying for my wife's ILR (Tier 2 Dependent route). Its great to see all the replies about the new UKVCAS service. I have a few questions that I would like to get answers for and I'm hoping there have been a similar situation in the past:

1. As a proof of cohabitation I have got my current tenancy agreement, however, my wife is added as "Permitted Occupant" on that agreement and I am the tenant. Is that going to create any issues if I attach this tenancy agreement to my list of documents?
2. I have uploaded all the pages of my wife's current passport. She has two old cancelled passports as well. I am planning to upload those as well. Do I need to scan all the pages of those and upload? Also, will this go in the "Other" category on Sopra Steria?
3. What is the "Declaration" document that we need to upload to the list of documents? Is that the first page of the consent form?

Kindly let me know guys.

Thanks.
Can someone help me with this, please?

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by yunnshyuan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm

Had my Biometric appointment in Birmingham on the 27/12/2018 for SET(O) application.

Did 2 call escalations to UKVI, emailed, sent letter and called my MP who was very helpful in at least trying to ring the MP office in Home Office to get an update. Received an email from a case worker 24/01/2019 requesting for additional documents.

Emailed the case worker again today and received a reply 'in the process of assessing your application'.

Having heard from them is something better than nothing!

Keep calm and carry on :|

bhai86
Pakistan

Post by bhai86 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:17 pm
I'm sure you will get it! If not, PM me, I am writing to the foreign minister regarding the UKVI black hole this week.
Completely agree with you but if you have received the decision letter, there is a QR code which you can scan and submit feedback about your experience. I think everyone should submit something.

speedypro
Newly Registered

Post by speedypro » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:53 pm

Quick question:

For the 28 day rule for financial docs are we counting app date as the payment and online form submission date or the biometrics appointment date?

JuliaC
Newly Registered
Brazil

Post by JuliaC » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of any compensation we can get?

I did my biometrics in Croydon on the 4th December, escalated 3 times over the phone and just got a generic email.

I am going to loose my ticket to go home tomorrow, unless by a miracle my biometric arrives in the morning post.

Does anyone know anything about what can be done? This situation is so disrespectful and upsetting.

Thank you for the help.

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:38 pm

MukulMadan wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:19 pm
Hi Friends,

Anyone received a response lately? I have submitted super priority application on 22 Jan. Just want to get an idea how long would be the wait.
hi, could I know if you’ve got the result?

yunnshyuan
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Post by yunnshyuan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:45 pm

yunnshyuan wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:32 pm
Had my Biometric appointment in Birmingham on the 27/12/2018 for SET(O) application.

Did 2 call escalations to UKVI, emailed, sent letter and called my MP who was very helpful in at least trying to ring the MP office in Home Office to get an update. Received an email from a case worker 24/01/2019 requesting for additional documents.

Emailed the case worker again today and received a reply 'in the process of assessing your application'.

Having heard from them is something better than nothing!

Keep calm and carry on :|
Quick update:

Received an email from the case worker 10 mins ago

I am pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted.

You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Congratulations! Excellent news. I believe my hypothesis on the maximum 8 weeks check time still holds.

The UKVI Helpdesk is a fake. The super priority service is a lie.
madihaali_304 wrote:

I got my approval letter and BRP card; both in the mail yesterday. Got a call from my lawyer at around 1230 saying he has received a letter confirming that my application has been granted and then I got another call from him around 1700 saying he has also just received my card via courier.

Here's my timeline:

Raised 5 'escalations' by calling the UKVI helpdesk but as mentioned previously, that literally does nothing in terms of actually escalating or pushing for an update as the relevant people never get notified
Wrote to my MP and the complaints team on 17/01/19 but have not received a response till date

Timothy Tao
Mood:
China

Post by Timothy Tao » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:17 pm

lol "f_a_k_e" is automatically corrected to "a bad quality". :shock:
Timothy Tao wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm
Congratulations! Excellent news. I believe my hypothesis on the maximum 8 weeks check time still holds.

The UKVI Helpdesk is a bad quality. The super priority service is a lie.
madihaali_304 wrote:

Here's my timeline:

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Hello, Timothy Tao
I finally wrote to my MP on 25/01/2019 and got a call from his office in 20 min saying they have inquired from home office and got a response that they are doing some checks but cant disclose more and acknowledge that we have sent an email to customer that if 24 hr service standard is not met he will get a refund. MP caseworker said he will write to them to know more about checks and timeline but said it could take 20working days or 3 weeks.
I applied on 11th of dec not sure what else to do. Feeling depress now! :oops:

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:41 pm

ras9zg wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am
Can someone remind me of what super priority deadlines are? 24 hours, correct?

I went to Reading UKVAS on 12 January for a 10 am appointment, and estimating 24 hours, I should have had an email by Monday 10 am. However, let's say that Saturday is a non working day for the Home Office, then by 10 am on Tuesday. UKVAS/HO missed this deadline, but by the end of the Tuesday I did get an email with a decision (no BRP yet in the mail as of today). While I know everyone else is facing MUCH worse, I wonder if I should press for some funds refunded given they didn't meet their own deadlines. Any thoughts?
Hi 2as9zj
Could I ask if you have asked for a refund? I’m in the similar condition, appointment on saturday and have not received anything on the next Monday yet.

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:45 pm

runshah wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:40 pm
Hi guys

I had my ukvcas appointment this morning at Croydon and it went smoothly. Had uploaded all my supporting documents beforehand so the process was very quick. The application was for my ILR and have gone with the super priority option. Have read a few comments on this group and am a bit apprehensive about the wait process :( but can see most posts were in November when this new system was introduced. Is there anyone here that has had their appointment quite recently like a week or 2 ago and have received the decision within 24 hours?

Hi how about your outcome, could I know if you receive decision email on monday or Tuesday?
Thanks!

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:32 pm

JuliaC wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:09 pm
Hi guys,

I did my biometrics in Croydon on the 4th December, escalated 3 times over the phone and just got a generic email.

I am going to loose my ticket to go home tomorrow, unless by a miracle my biometric arrives in the morning post.

Does anyone know anything about what can be done? This situation is so disrespectful and upsetting.

Thank you for the help.
JuliaC, most people here waiting for their decisions have gone through their MP to get updates and or help the course to fast track the delayed process. Most have yield in approval decisions. I will advice you go through your MP and write a complaint email to the complaints team.
Taking Timothy Tao's advice. MPs route seems to work. I hope you get it soon nonetheless

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:38 pm

speedypro wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:53 pm
Quick question:

For the 28 day rule for financial docs are we counting app date as the payment and online form submission date or the biometrics appointment date?
Speedypro, a quick search in the forum will give you the answer. I will search and post when i find it

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 pm

ik1234 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
ik1234 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:24 pm
Hello All,

I am applying for my wife's ILR (Tier 2 Dependent route). Its great to see all the replies about the new UKVCAS service. I have a few questions that I would like to get answers for and I'm hoping there have been a similar situation in the past:

1. As a proof of cohabitation I have got my current tenancy agreement, however, my wife is added as "Permitted Occupant" on that agreement and I am the tenant. Is that going to create any issues if I attach this tenancy agreement to my list of documents?
2. I have uploaded all the pages of my wife's current passport. She has two old cancelled passports as well. I am planning to upload those as well. Do I need to scan all the pages of those and upload? Also, will this go in the "Other" category on Sopra Steria?
3. What is the "Declaration" document that we need to upload to the list of documents? Is that the first page of the consent form?

Kindly let me know guys.

Thanks.
Can someone help me with this, please?
Ik1234,
1. I think you will be ok with the tenancy agreement. A marriage certificate hold more value than the tenancy agreement.

2. Yes i will scan them and upload them. I scanned my wife passport and uploaded all the pages. Sopra will scan her current passport again when you go the appointment

3. You get the declaration/consent form when You submit your application and you to the next steps screen. Download, sign, scan and put in the Evidence of Application

I hope this helps

bibi2
Newly Registered

Post by bibi2 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 pm

JuliaC wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:09 pm
Hi guys,

Thank you for the help.
Only a refund of £610. You will not get any compensation for financial loss (I explained the reasons a few pages back).

AMH

Post by AMH » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:15 pm

Hello,
Please I need your assistance for the following:

I'm applying for ILR (Set M) through Standard service (non priority) on five year route-

1. Do I need to submit my partner's original passport or copies (of all pages) will do? I mean will sopra steria return my partner's passport at the appointment?

2. On the immigration boards web, where can I get to see more info about Standard service applicants timeline (for new service)?

Thanks to advise.
7A8M6H

nice111

Post by nice111 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:19 pm

Thanks nice111, they did mentioned that in the letter.

The current employer amend the tax code and more tax was deducted since last 2-3 months. But in the HMRC personal tax account it still shows that I owe money.

Also, I got the red flag when I read this post: indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-to-il ... l#p1667672

Do you think I should pay all the remaining money directly using the HMRC personal tax account website? Will that help? I only have few days left to attend my appointment.

Thanks for your advise again.
I doubt that HMRC will take money from you as they already collecting it via paye but you can always talk to them and see what they say.

The post you have mentioned is alarming but the guy had 5-6 months tax discrepancies which is alot. You should take some professional advice. Also speak to HMRC if they are able to take payment from you directly and update your records in time.

Best of luck.

nice111

Post by nice111 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:25 pm

AMH wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:15 pm
Hello,
Please I need your assistance for the following:

I'm applying for ILR (Set M) through Standard service (non priority) on five year route-

1. Do I need to submit my partner's original passport or copies (of all pages) will do? I mean will sopra steria return my partner's passport at the appointment?

If you have an appointment with Sopra steria then they will return all original documents after scanning.

2. On the immigration boards web, where can I get to see more info about Standard service applicants timeline (for new service)?

Search the forum and I am sure that you will find the topic there

Thanks to advise.

abinash
Newly Registered
Nepal

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by abinash » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:01 am

HI all.
My new work place is asking for NTL(Biometric) or just the approval letter would do HR said.
I filled the NTL Biometric application form at home. On the payment section i ticked postal order, enclosed the required documents and post it on 18th January 2019. I went back home but later on i released that i forgot to buy a postal order to enclosed with it. so i quickly ran to same post office to ask if my NTL documents is still there but unfortunately it was gone by then.
I tried many home office number some of them said they do not deal with it and most of them were automated speaking machine.
I did emailed to home office asking if i can again post just the postal order?, the automated reply said they will response with in 20 working days.
Till today its already been 12 day that i have not got my unfinished documents return.
I do not think home office employs enough staff to do job quickly as they just need to return my unfinished form.
Does any one knows how long does it takes to get unfinished documents back or knows NTL office number. i would really appreciate that. thanks

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am

I submitted my biometrics at Sopra Steria cryodon bedford point center yesterday 28/01.
Hoping to get the email today. fingers crossed.

anyone else submitted their biometrics yesterday?

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 am

Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers (same employer for 5 years)

Date Applied online: 18-01-2019.

Biometrics Enrolled : 25-01-2019 at 11:30am

Total Bio-metrics appointment Duration: 20 mins, I had uploaded all of my documents so the guy just checked them after he did my biometrics.

Biometrics Enrolled at: Sopra Steria Premium Lounge London

Still waiting for email decision, post letter and BRP card. :/ I did wait to go to work until the post showed up this morning and still nothing.

Did anyone apply last Friday that is still waiting for any response? When is a good time to call to ask for an update since I haven't gotten a decision within the 24-hour mark?