ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP -Category A - 6 months or 12 months payslips/statements?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mm1286
Newly Registered
United States of America

HELP -Category A - 6 months or 12 months payslips/statements?

Post by mm1286 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:34 pm

Hi All,

I'm currently working on filling out the application online and I'm the applicant filing under category A using my salary. I earn above the threshold and have been working for my employer for 7 years. I was planning on using payslips and bank statements from the last 6 months. I received a pay rise in September (both salaries are well above the threshold) and each month along with my basic salary I receive varying amounts of travel pay or overtime payments.

If I select "not the same amount continuously, above the financial requirement", the system automatically generates a checklist of 12 months bank statements and 12 month payslips. Is this right? Surely as I've been with my employer for more than 6 months I should only have to provide 6 months of evidence?

mm1286
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: HELP -Category A - 6 months or 12 months payslips/statements?

Post by mm1286 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:35 pm

:? Any help greatly appreciated

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Hi,
I am facing same issue. I’m currently working with same employer fr 11 months. System s asking fr 12 months payslip . Not sure how many should I provide.

nikiboj
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by nikiboj » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:53 pm

The advice I have gotten is to select "yes" and then explain in the section for additional comments that you have gotten a raise,etc. They told me that they only care to see that your salary didn't decrease. Also make sure that your employer explains this in the employee letter.

prejay

Post by prejay » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:31 pm

I picked the option for "same amount, continuously" despite getting a raise half-way through the 6 months period. I also attached the letter from employer as requested which included the salary history since the start of the contract. Got no follow up questions, visa was approved.

nazmul_ctg1
Newly Registered

Post by nazmul_ctg1 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:21 pm

We are facing the same problem. And i did consult with few solicitors regarding the matter, all of them advise me to select Option 1 - Same amount continuously above the financial requirement. Also in cover letter mention about promotion and if possible include your promotion letter. Thanks