ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS/UPS Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tiffalxdr
Newly Registered
United States of America

VFS/UPS Question

Post by tiffalxdr » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello Everyone! My 3 children and I are American, and I am married to a UK citizen. We filed for a spouse and dependent visa, and our case was a nightmare. On the 79th business day, my husbands MP forwarded the information that we have been approved and would get our documents back shortly. We got the decision made email on 1/21/19, after being asked to pay the 3 children's healthcare surcharges. I am quite concerned because we did all this through a solicitor who has been incompetent at best. The shipping label he bought is a label from the New York Processing Hub to my home in Houston. It is not active yet, and stated that it is older than 120 days. Is it a little early for me to be so worried that another thing has gone terribly wrong on this case (We've already had to involve the MP because the UKVI lost our documents in an "initial scanning error"). Thank you in advance for your help!

prejay

Re: VFS/UPS Question

Post by prejay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:48 am

What exactly is the question?