ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

lllyc
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by lllyc » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 am

hopeforall9 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 am
Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers (same employer for 5 years)

Date Applied online: 18-01-2019.

Biometrics Enrolled : 25-01-2019 at 11:30am

Total Bio-metrics appointment Duration: 20 mins, I had uploaded all of my documents so the guy just checked them after he did my biometrics.

Biometrics Enrolled at: Sopra Steria Premium Lounge London

Still waiting for email decision, post letter and BRP card. :/ I did wait to go to work until the post showed up this morning and still nothing.

Did anyone apply last Friday that is still waiting for any response? When is a good time to call to ask for an update since I haven't gotten a decision within the 24-hour mark?
Similar condition, appointment on Saturday and still no response yet. I will call the HO this afternoon.

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:24 am

hdave01 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am
I submitted my biometrics at Sopra Steria cryodon bedford point center yesterday 28/01.
Hoping to get the email today. fingers crossed.

anyone else submitted their biometrics yesterday?
I submitted mine last Saturday, if HO didn’t work on Weekends, it should be similar to Monday’s.

Still no response.

prejay

Post by prejay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:46 am

lllyc wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:22 am
Similar condition, appointment on Saturday and still no response yet. I will call the HO this afternoon.
You have to wait 5 working days to escalate.

mental4vray
Mood:
India

Post by mental4vray » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:55 am

hopeforall9 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 am
Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers (same employer for 5 years)

Date Applied online: 18-01-2019.

Biometrics Enrolled : 25-01-2019 at 11:30am

Total Bio-metrics appointment Duration: 20 mins, I had uploaded all of my documents so the guy just checked them after he did my biometrics.

Biometrics Enrolled at: Sopra Steria Premium Lounge London

Still waiting for email decision, post letter and BRP card. :/ I did wait to go to work until the post showed up this morning and still nothing.

Did anyone apply last Friday that is still waiting for any response? When is a good time to call to ask for an update since I haven't gotten a decision within the 24-hour mark?
Similar situation. I submitted my application on 18th and appointment on 24th at the premium lounge. No letter or email yet. I called UKVI helpline yesterday and they said if I don't from them in one week I should call and escalate.

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 pm

Hello everyone
Submitted online application (FLR(M) on 17th of Jan 2019
Biometrics taken at Sopra Steria in Croydon on 26th of Jan 2019
Email confirmation: waiting
Decision letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

I was wondering if anyone who had their appointment on Saturday the 26th already recieved their decision email? :?

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:11 pm

We have to wait 5 days to escalate a response for a 24-hour service? That seems like a bit of a joke on their part.

prejay

Post by prejay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:11 pm
We have to wait 5 days to escalate a response for a 24-hour service? That seems like a bit of a joke on their part.
Yeah, hopefully you get your decision before then so you don't have to. Escalating largely does nothing, and you can't speak to someone who actual has a your case information to hand. The idea is they email someone behind the scenes who gets in touch, but quite often nothing happens at all.

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 pm

[quote=hopeforall9 post_id=1735076 time=1548763906 user_id=89960]
[/quote]

I did however just call the helpline explaining the situation and the guy I spoke to was really nice. He did explain that there is currently a technical glitch in the system so email decisions aren't always being sent out within the 24-hour mark (even if the decision was made within the correct time frame), in some cases they get sent out a day or two later than intended and sometimes they don't get sent out at all. Not ideal, but I did appreciate him explaining what was going on which helps with the anxiety slightly.

He did however tell me that if I don't get anything in the post or email by Thursday midday, then to call them back to escalate the situation further. So I shall keep everyone posted.

raghu.raju457

Post by raghu.raju457 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:35 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 pm
epitutor wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:11 pm
Hello all,

I got by ILR approved on 5th Jan- used super-priority service and got decision within 24 hours.

Got letter confirming approval in 3 days.

However no BRP yet. Filled in a form on their website 3 days ago--got another mail saying NI number and Case number is needed. Rest of the info I had already given!

Are others experiencing delays in BRP as well?

HD
Hi epitutor

I am in the same boat my decision was on 17th January with the email but no BRP card yet!!!. We have received my wife's BRP but not mine both applied on the same day and got decision same day though.
Hi All

I have still not received my BRP yet email decision was on 17th Jan. Is any one still waiting for the BRP. do I need to contact home office now?

prejay

Post by prejay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:40 pm

raghu.raju457 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi All

I have still not received my BRP yet email decision was on 17th Jan. Is any one still waiting for the BRP. do I need to contact home office now?
Yes, us too. Decision date was 16th Jan on the letter.

I checked the form at https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived and we can't raise an issue until 10 working days has passed - which is tomorrow.

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 pm

tsisanoe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 pm
Hello everyone

I was wondering if anyone who had their appointment on Saturday the 26th already recieved their decision email? :?
Hi again
I just called UKVAS on 0330-123-1199.
They asked for my invoice number, date of birth and postcode. They told me that the application was processed and the desion made and I should wait for letter or email.
They were not clear if the visa was granted or not. Hope I have a visa now :roll:

preet8899

Post by preet8899 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:43 pm

tsisanoe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 pm
tsisanoe wrote:
Hello everyone

Hi again
They asked for my invoice number, date of birth and postcode. They told me that the application was processed and the desion made and I should wait for letter or email.
They were not clear if the visa was granted or not. Hope I have a visa now :roll:
That's Sopra Steria's contact/complain number. I guess they don't have any role after the application is submitted.
Did they actually say the decision has been made or just assumed?

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:43 pm
tsisanoe wrote:
tsisanoe wrote:
Hello everyone

Hi again
That's Sopra Steria's contact/complain number. I guess they don't have any role after the application is submitted.
They sayed that the application was processed whatever that means

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 pm

tsisanoe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:00 pm
preet8899 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:43 pm
tsisanoe wrote:
tsisanoe wrote:
Hello everyone

Hi again
They sayed that the application was processed whatever that means
Sopra is ONLY a document handling agent. They have nothing to do with HO and your visa application processing and don't have access to HO case files either.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:17 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:03 pm
Sopra is ONLY a document handling agent. They have nothing to do with HO and your visa application processing and don't have access to HO case files either.
I called UKVI now on 0300 123 2241.
The lady told me that the decision is made within 24 hours, but the coomunication time-frame is 5 working days. So they have time until Friday to reply to me with the decision.
I guess I have to wait now :roll:

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:48 pm

I received a call from an unknown number today. The person on the phone said the call is with regards to my ILR application and asked couple of details for verification. I was reminded that I have already escalated few times before so I should wait and not contact henceforth, as the service standard is 6 months.I was kind of realised that there is no promise to post decision within 24hours for super priority whatever ones personal circumstance may be.
Anyone recently received any such call. Not sure its contact center or HO.

prejay

Post by prejay » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:48 pm
I received a call from an unknown number today. The person on the phone said the call is with regards to my ILR application and asked couple of details for verification. I was reminded that I have already escalated few times before so I should wait and not contact henceforth, as the service standard is 6 months.I was kind of realised that there is no promise to post decision within 24hours for super priority whatever ones personal circumstance may be.
Anyone recently received any such call. Not sure its contact center or HO.
How did you verify the call was legitimate?

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:14 pm

prejay wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:36 pm

How did you verify the call was legitimate?
In my last call to them, they confirmed someone will call me in next 5 days.

adi21
Bangladesh

Post by adi21 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:56 pm

Hi, I'm going to apply FLR M spouse visa extension. Could you please let me know does super priority decision is available in this category? How did you apply ? Is it like after submitting online application form, I will be given choice? Thanks

expatigrant
Newly Registered

Post by expatigrant » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm

not to alarm you guys, but I submitted my Tier 2 application at Sopra Steria in London in early December. it's been almost 2 months and I'm yet to receive a decision email or a new BRP.

I can only assume 24-hour service means it will be sent to the HO in a day, rather than processed in that time.

it's also pointless calling the HO's helpline. at first they told me to call back in 5 days if I still didn't receive an email. after doing that a few times they told me they can only "escalate the request" in 30 days.

I also get a different presumption about the delay depending on who I speak to ("it's a new service", "could've been a mistake in the email address" and so on), but no-one over the phone knows anything.

it's ridiculous of course, but there's not much you can do other than wait.

mizer
Morocco

Post by mizer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:20 am

Saninsts wrote:
asked couple of details for verification.
What kind of details ?

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:24 am

mizer wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:20 am
Saninsts wrote:
asked couple of details for verification.
What kind of details ?
Personal details as in application.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:55 am

expatigrant wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm
not to alarm you guys, but I submitted my Tier 2 application at Sopra Steria in London in early December. it's been almost 2 months and I'm yet to receive a decision email or a new BRP.

I can only assume 24-hour service means it will be sent to the HO in a day, rather than processed in that time.

it's also pointless calling the HO's helpline. at first they told me to call back in 5 days if I still didn't receive an email. after doing that a few times they told me they can only "escalate the request" in 30 days.

I also get a different presumption about the delay depending on who I speak to ("it's a new service", "could've been a mistake in the email address" and so on), but no-one over the phone knows anything.

Hi, many people in old posts have experienced similar service, or lack thereof. Some people had success in expediting their cases after approaching their MPs. Is that something you are also planning to pursue given yours is delayed by weeks?

momozz
China

Post by momozz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:22 am

expatigrant wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Me too.. I'm still waiting. It's exactly two months now since I enrolled my Biometric info. I think UKVI changed their wording on service standard for 24 hours recently, it means if you application is straightforward, then you will get a decision in 24 hours. I dont remember seeing that before. I guess If your case is in any way 'complicated' to them, then you are back to 6 month pile. We are the unlucky ones...

zaf1
Pakistan

Post by zaf1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:04 am

Could every one waiting since late Nov and for December please restate visa service fees, type of visa applied, biometric enrolment date and whether they complaint (if so then complain date) and/or contacted MP so that we can have a renewed picture. I think responses will be very helpful.

I applied for tier 2 to ILR Set(O)
Service super priority 3018£ with 24 hr decision timeline
Biometric enrolled on 11th December

Complaint sent 14 Jan
MP office contacted Home office 25 Jan, the response was doing checks application can not disclose any more and application is still within the timescale of 12 weeks. MP caseworker wrote an email to inquire further but said wait time can be 3-4 weeks :cry: