ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

saimajaan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by saimajaan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:22 am

vibe123 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:32 pm
Congrats @madihaali..great to see backlog from November is clearing now. Think everyone is cleared for November now. Is there any update on User @Saimajaan ?
hi thanks for asking. but no answer so far I have complained myself also mp and my lawyer too but no answer so far it has been more then 18 days but hopefully the outcome will be good I'll update u once I get any news from them

voiceofthepurple

Post by voiceofthepurple » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:12 am

tsisanoe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:37 pm
tsisanoe wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 pm
Hello everyone
Submitted online application (FLR(M) on 17th of Jan 2019
Biometrics taken at Sopra Steria in Croydon on 26th of Jan 2019
Email confirmation: waiting
Decision letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

I was wondering if anyone who had their appointment on Saturday the 26th already recieved their decision email? :?
Hi again
I just called UKVAS on 0330-123-1199.
They asked for my invoice number, date of birth and postcode. They told me that the application was processed and the desion made and I should wait for letter or email.
They were not clear if the visa was granted or not. Hope I have a visa now :roll:
Speaking of invoices, they seem to only send a payment confirmation. Does anyone know how to get an invoice or receipt?

prejay

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:25 am

prejay wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:40 pm
raghu.raju457 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:35 pm
Hi All

I have still not received my BRP yet email decision was on 17th Jan. Is any one still waiting for the BRP. do I need to contact home office now?
Yes, us too. Decision date was 16th Jan on the letter.

I checked the form at https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence- ... ot-arrived and we can't raise an issue until 10 working days has passed - which is tomorrow.
DX still have no trace of the BRP. Have filled in the not arrived form and they will get respond within 5 working days :|

fayvali
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by fayvali » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:58 am

Hi all;

Please see my timeline for this stressful ILR application.

Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers (same employer for 5 years)

Date Applied online: 11-01-2019.

Biometrics Enrolled : 24-01-2019 at 11:00am

Total Bio-metrics appointment Duration: 60 mins, I had uploaded all of my documents so the officer just checked them after I did my biometrics.

Biometrics Enrolled at: Sopra Steria , Birmingham

Email decision: 30-01-2019 at 10:30 am ILR has been granted

For your information.

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm

I am contacted by my caseworker in email asking to respond to queries about dependants not present in my application. Fingers crossed...

lllyc
Newly Registered

Post by lllyc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:31 pm

hi fayvali,

Glad that you have your granted email letter!
Could you help me know that if you have ever called HO or UKVI for information update?

I have my biometrics enrolled on 26th January, still have no email or mail letter till now.
I phoned UKVI yesterday, and they said that they could confirm the result has been made and I should wait for it. And my husband made another phonecall today, UKVI said that they had nothing to tell and know nothing about our application decision. I should make a phone call to HO.

Then I made a phone call to HO, she asked a few personal questions and asked me to wait for a reply in 5 working days. Also tell me an email address to ask for refund.

Anyone who had a biometrics enrolled last Friday or Saturday or this week have got decision?
fayvali wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:58 am
Hi all;

Please see my timeline for this stressful ILR application.

Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers (same employer for 5 years)

Date Applied online: 11-01-2019.

Biometrics Enrolled : 24-01-2019 at 11:00am

Total Bio-metrics appointment Duration: 60 mins, I had uploaded all of my documents so the officer just checked them after I did my biometrics.

Biometrics Enrolled at: Sopra Steria , Birmingham

Email decision: 30-01-2019 at 10:30 am ILR has been granted

For your information.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:27 pm
I am contacted by my caseworker in email asking to respond to queries about dependants not present in my application. Fingers crossed...
Hi, I have similar situation as you in that I also have submitted application with details of spouse, but she is not yet eligible for ILR so haven't provided any of her documents. If you don't mind, can you please give an indication of what is the nature of dependent related query they have raised?

epitutor
Newly Registered

Post by epitutor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:56 pm

I have finally got my BRP after 25 days waiting..around 17 working days! ILR was approved within 24 hours.
I did email my MP, but I think we dont need to email them just for BRP if the application is approved. The online form is ok and they responded within time limits.

Rimas15
Newly Registered

Post by Rimas15 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:14 pm

Rimas15 wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:09 pm
Thanks to immigrationboards.com. Brilliant forum. I was following this post for a while and others experiences (since new online system) really helped me prepare my application.

1. ILR Application, Set (o) Tier 2 Applicant + dependent Spouse + child
2. Submitted my online application on 15 JAN 2019 in Super Priority category
3. Attended Biometrics at Belfast UKVCAS on 24th JAN 2019. Sopra Steria experice was really great. Staff was polite and helpful. We reached 45mins early and they started the biometrics immediately. Before the appointment time, we were finished with the biometrics. It was quick. However, my P60 attachement was not showing successfuly uploaded on the SS staff computer. Since it was not mandetory, I logged into my sopra steria account on phone and deleted it. Keep all scans on your phone so in this kind of situations you can upload it by yourself.
4. Did not hear anything from Home Office on 24th & 25th JAN. No email, No phone call.
5. Today on 26th JAN 2019 received Letter from Home Office (by RoyalMail Special Delivery by 1pm) mentioning BRPs will be delivered within 7 days by Courier. No explicit mention of ILR GRANTED or APPROVED etc.

Such a big relief and time to celebrate with family & freinds.

Let me know if someone needs more information on application, documents etc.
Quick update on my previous post.
Received my BRPs yesterday on 29th JAN by Courier.

prejay

Post by prejay » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:41 pm

epitutor wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:56 pm
I have finally got my BRP after 25 days waiting..around 17 working days! ILR was approved within 24 hours.
I did email my MP, but I think we dont need to email them just for BRP if the application is approved. The online form is ok and they responded within time limits.
How long after filling in the form did it take to get a response?

jingaboys
Newly Registered
India

Post by jingaboys » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm

I applied for an ILR via Tier 2 (5 years rule), for me, my wife and child and here are my timelines.

Online Application submitted: 21 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, London: 28 Jan 2019

Still waiting to hear back. Will update once I hear anything.

Hope this helps.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:52 pm

jingaboys wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm
I applied for an ILR via Tier 2 (5 years rule), for me, my wife and child and here are my timelines.

Hope this helps.
Hi @jingaboys I also submitted my application on 28th Jan in Croydon branch of sopra steria 11:00 a.m. appointment. Have you received any communication from UKVI yet? Let us keep each other updated on the progress ...

jingaboys
Newly Registered
India

Post by jingaboys » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:10 pm

hdave01 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:52 pm
Hi @jingaboys I also submitted my application on 28th Jan in Croydon branch of sopra steria 11:00 a.m. appointment. Have you received any communication from UKVI yet? Let us keep each other updated on the progress ...
Haven't heard anything yet. I was told that I could call the Sopra Steria helpline (0300 123 2241) if I don't hear until Wednesday, so planning to do that today evening.

mental4vray
Mood:
India

Post by mental4vray » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:25 pm

This is just my theory, I might be wrong.
It seems like people who have had bigger gaps between the date of submission and the date of biometrics get their decisions much faster than people who have booked their biometrics in just a few days of submission. They must be lining up the applications as per the submission dates and if biometrics are available then they start working on that case.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:40 pm

mental4vray wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:25 pm
This is just my theory, I might be wrong.
It seems like people who have had bigger gaps between the date of submission and the date of biometrics get their decisions much faster than people who have booked their biometrics in just a few days of submission. They must be lining up the applications as per the submission dates and if biometrics are available then they start working on that case.
If this theory is true then I should be getting an email/letter in a day or two.

I submitted my online application on 11th December, 2018
Submitted Biometrics at Croydon SopraSteria on 28th January, 2019

Still waiting for Email/Letter/BRP. Let's see how it goes, I'll share updates here.

pinam
Newly Registered
India

Post by pinam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:57 pm

Finally the wait is over for me. I have just received BRP through post. Here is my timeline
Application: ILR through Tier 2 General SET (O) super priority
Date of online submission: 3/12/2018
Bio-metrics submitted on 14/12/2018
1st Escalation on 21/12/2018
2nd Escalation on 2/1/2019
3rd Escalation on 9/1/2019
Escalated with MP on 14/1/2019
Reply from MP's caseworker on 15/1/2019 that my case has been escalated
ILR granted email received from home office caseworker on 25/1/2019
ILR approved letter received from home office on 29/1/2019 and today have received my BRP. So much relieved now... I think it was my MP who helped me to escalate my case with home office. If you are still waiting since long time then please escalate with your local MP. I wish you all the best for those who are still waiting for the decision. You will get it one day. You just need to be patient. Its time for me to apply for the refund as 24 hour deadline was missed.

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 pm

[/quote]

Hi, I have similar situation as you in that I also have submitted application with details of spouse, but she is not yet eligible for ILR so haven't provided any of her documents. If you don't mind, can you please give an indication of what is the nature of dependent related query they have raised?
[/quote]
The query is when can they submit their application.

speckycanuck
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by speckycanuck » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi all, I've been reading this thread during my own process and found it really helpful (alternately worrying and reassuring but super informational!). I have 2 questions that others in this process might be able to help with:
  • 1. has anyone had experience with a super priority decision via the Birmingham office recently? I have an appt Tuesday (there are no 'core' centres in my area!) and I'm just wondering if ppl have found it quick, slow, etc - it seems like super priority decisions have had different timelines at different locations.
  • 2. Has anyone done this process as the spouse applying (SET(M)), and do you have to take your (British) spouse to that appointment? It'd require us both being off work, and the appointment confirmation says to 'bear in mind that space is limited and only those required at the appointment should attend.' - as it is me the application is for, not my husband, and I've seen nothing indicating otherwise, I'd assume that I am the one required to attend (with all the original documents including his, obviously). Anyone have experience with this at the new centres/with the new service?
Thanks again to all recording their own experiences here, it's been really helpful. My own timeline so far in case it helps others:

type: SET(M) (spouse, 5 year route, indefinite leave/settlement), super-priority
application submitted online: 22 Jan 2019
first available appointment: 5 Feb 2019 11:00, Birmingham centre.
decision time: TBC, will update

srika
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by srika » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:56 pm

jingaboys wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm

Hope this helps.
@jingaboys
Could you tell us if it is the earliest appointment time that you got after submitting the online application?
or are there any immediate appointments available with extra cost?
any help with the appointments times in london is much appreciated.

vibe123
India

Post by vibe123 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi Guys, Good news time for me

Category Applied: ILR Set(O) Tier 2 Migrant - 2 Employers
Service: Super priority (3018 pounds)

Date Applied online: 23.12.2018 (28 days period started).

Biometrics and document submission : 27-01-2019 at 11:00 am at Mark Lane London, waited 2.5 hours. I had some corrections on my online application form, so I printed and amended by hand, signed and dated it and informed the FES worker who took a note of it. costed me 200 pounds

First escalation on 08.01.2019 to which I received a generic reply.
Second escalation 15.01.2019 to which I received generic reply.
Wrote complain on complains@-------- and last week received an automated email from Permanent migration team that my application is in service standard and will take 6 months but I knew this is good because someone is looking at my application.
18.01.2019 Asked my MP to chase it for me and he escalated on same day and he hasn't received any update till now.
29.01.2019 Caseworker emailed me regarding the corrections and I clarified my issue.
30.01.2019 I received 'approval' email and that Approval letter and BRP to follow and thanks for using super priority service.

No correspondence regarding refund

I want to thank all people who helped me with queries and all moderators here including CR001.
What a relief this is. I hope all people waiting get their decisions soon. As I said this is the best test for your patience.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 pm
[/quote]
The query is when can they submit their application.
[/quote]

That is so odd that they raised a query regarding that. I wonder how is that of any significance. People can have valid reasons why they can not apply for dependent in same application. For example in my case I couldn't apply for spouse as she will only complete 5 years in 2020. Hope you get your granted email soon. Most people receive emails in 1-2 days after replying to queries.

jingaboys
Newly Registered
India

Post by jingaboys » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:11 pm

srika wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:56 pm
@jingaboys
Could you tell us if it is the earliest appointment time that you got after submitting the online application?
or are there any immediate appointments available with extra cost?
any help with the appointments times in london is much appreciated.
This was the earliest appointment we could pick. We created the application and picked the appointment on Jan 18th and uploaded all the documents on Jan 21st. (All this was done via my solicitor).

Appointments in London are hard to come by.

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi,

Is anyone waiting for response from December? I have applied for ILR through super priority on 31/12/2018 at Birmingham Sopra Steria office and I’m still waiting. I have made several phone calls to UKVI and they have escalated it like 5 times and still no response. I’m getting anxious now. Can anyone share your experiences from December applications.

Ritchie12
Mood:
South Africa

Post by Ritchie12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:41 pm

lllyc wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:24 am
hdave01 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 am
I submitted my biometrics at Sopra Steria cryodon bedford point center yesterday 28/01.
Hoping to get the email today. fingers crossed.

anyone else submitted their biometrics yesterday?
I submitted mine last Saturday, if HO didn’t work on Weekends, it should be similar to Monday’s.

Still no response.
Guys, HO doesn't work on Saturday. Depending on your time of enrolling biometrics and when your application is sent and received by HO your decision shoulf be in 24hrs. It could take longer if they have to do further checks

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Tomorrow noon is the 5-day mark for me, so hopefully, I receive good news tomorrow. Just trying to stay positive not only for myself but for everyone else waiting to hear.

A rather random question, not sure anyone will know it, but what is the earliest and latest (time wise) that email communications regarding decisions are sent out? I'm wondering if the system is automated once a decision is reached (unlikely considering how inconsistent it is) or is handled by the caseworker individually when they get sent out. This is just one of the many things I wonder whilst reading through all the posts on this thread.