ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there any way I can work?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tomline321
Newly Registered
Monaco

Is there any way I can work?

Post by tomline321 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:37 pm

Hi

I'm looking for some help from someone who may know more than I do!
I was denied ILR - however, that decision is being appealed. My application was first made when I was 17, and was all done by my family - I had no idea my visa had lapsed.

I am not on good terms with my family and ideally I need to secure a job. Any help would be brilliant.

Cheers

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is there any way I can work?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:56 pm

It will be useful if you state what your full immigration/visa history and how long you have been in the UK??

Also useful to state the reasons why your ILR was refused.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

tomline321
Newly Registered
Monaco

Post by tomline321 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:53 pm

My first entry to UK was around 2001 til around 2006 on a child education visa. Then again in 2012 for a child education visa. My ILR was rejected because my parents' applications were not accepted - I think.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:48 pm

What nationalities do you hold? How old are you now? What year did you move to the UK and on what visa? Give a list of all the visas that you have held this far.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.