ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can i apply for my husband's visa for Spain or morroco or Italy and other similar counties

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Sabah aqeel

Can i apply for my husband's visa for Spain or morroco or Italy and other similar counties

Post by Sabah aqeel » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 am

Hello people! Just wanted to ask a question.. my husband arrived in the UK in December 2018 on a spouse settlement visa first time Alhamdulillah. However we want to travel to other counties such as Spain, morroco, Italy, Paris and other similar counties. Of course we have to apply for his visa as he holds a pakistani passport. How do I apply for a visa whats the process what documents do we need to submit and how much is the cost also if anyone has the website to apply please send it forward and explain how I can apply thank you. Jzk.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Can i apply for my husband's visa for Spain or morroco or Italy and other similar counties

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:44 am

To visit EU countries in the Schengen area, he needs a Schengen visa. He has to apply himself and attend an appointment in person. The process and requirements will be easy if you are already a British citizen. Check the embassy/consulate website of your destination country to find out about the procedures. In the UK, many countries have now outsourced their visa processing and document collection to third party companies like VFS Global.
Visit: https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/index.html
For other countries which are not covered by VFS, you many have to check their embassy/consulate websites for more information.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice