ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial review

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Baig4ever
Newly Registered

Judicial review

Post by Baig4ever » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:38 pm

Dear all members
I am new in this platform i need advice from all of you. I put JR today first in how many weeks i will get responce abd hiw many chances to win.
As i am dependent of partner we had pit application in 2015 but the home office refused application than again refused from both tribunal as well. It was refused becuas ewe had not enough proof.after that i decided to go back and do visa entry clearance but my solicitor said you can put fresh appliction on human rogjts article 8. And this time we had fcompkete proves of 2 years for living together we thought they will give right of appeal but unfortunate they didnt than we decide to pit JR Now. So please friends tell ne where i am standing and what would be the chances to win JR.we have atound 300 pages of proves for loving together with same address

Nirvair singh sandhu
India

Re: Judicial review

Post by Nirvair singh sandhu » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:15 pm

Do u have any baby together?

Baig4ever
Newly Registered

Re: Judicial review

Post by Baig4ever » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:32 pm

No we dont have yet.