ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Uneder Surinder Singh route from upper tribunal!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Miak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Refused Uneder Surinder Singh route from upper tribunal!!

Post by Miak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:11 am

Hi I’m new here correct me if I made any mistakes .
I’m British citizen and my wife non eu from Afghanistan I came to Ireland via Surinder Singh route in August 2015 with in 1year I had full 5years RC from Ireland.which is going to expire in 2021 !
Than I came back to Uk in August 2016 with my wife and a British citizen kid .i applied for Uk RC in October they refused my wife RC than I had first court hearing in after 7months of my refusal RC.even they refused me there as well than I went on to appeal against the judge decision to upper tribunal now they refused me from upper tribunal as well .just wondering what should
I do now .or should I wait and apply for settle status after March if I can ?? Now I have two British kids one born here ! And the refusal reason is my life wasn’t genuine there which I spend more than 1year in Ireland.need urgent help please!! :roll:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refused Uneder Surinder Singh route from upper tribunal!!

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:16 am

What were the exact words of the refusal??

What was the British spouse doing in Ireland for a year to prove they were exercising treaty rights?

What evidence of 'moving the centre of life' to Ireland was submitted?

Did the British spouse maintain any house, job etc in the UK while being in Ireland?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Miak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:27 am

They are all the same which says you didn’t move your centre of life .i did provide them with 7months payslip and tax registeration certificate .provide them with all the utility bills for more than a year and provide them with house agreements one was expire which was for one year and new house agreement as well .
And after 4months moving into Ireland my spouse become a pregnant and provide them with all the hospital and doctors letters before and after my spouse pregnancy !and provide them with all pictures which was taken during our stay at Ireland!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:33 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:16 am
Did the British spouse maintain any house, job etc in the UK while being in Ireland?
What ties to the UK did the British spouse still maintain while in Ireland?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Miak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Miak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Nothing really while i was in Ireland.i have been in the Uk since 2003 and I got my British passport in in 2012 .when I came to Uk in 2003 I was living with my uncle until I move out to Ireland but when I was coming back to the Uk to find a property for ourselves in Uk .my uncle offer me his own one bedroom flat and told me its quite difficult to find a property and told me I will move in with my friends because he was single man and by the time you will find your own house .now HO thinks that why did you come back to the same place where you used to live ?? But if I put fresh application again my uncle told me I write a statement on behalf me and give my passport original or copy to send to the HO that I we have been living together until I moved out to Ireland in 2015 .

Miak
Newly Registered
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Miak » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:26 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: