ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Saninsts » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:43 pm

preet8899 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:23 pm
Saninsts wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:06 pm
Congratulations. I was really hopeful they would clear the backlog by end of January but haven't received
anything from the caseworker apart from the generic emails regarding processing and refund from the contact centre.

When you mentioned the timeline of January - did you receive an email regarding that?
Yes, I have an email that say applications during transition have decision made, are being reviewed to clear by Jan.

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I got my SET(LR) approval on the same day. I switched from Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Application submission date: 25th January

Appointment date: 31st January at 7 am in 20 Mark Lane, London

Approval email sent to my lawyer: 31st January at 13:10 pm

Couldn't be happier. I was expecting long delays because I was on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and never expected a same day approval in a million years!

Good luck to everyone!

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am

Hi,
Had biomatrics appointment on 26th Jan 2019.
Received Email from caseworker: 30th Jan 2019.
Decision : waiting.
I don't know what he wants to say. Is my application been decided or just im being tackled.

Email is:
Thank you for your application.
Although we would normally decide your application within 24 hours from the
date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case
due to IT issues.
I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the
inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can
to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.
We expect to make a decision on your application by close of play of today the
30th January 2019, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be
possible.

warid6955321
Mood:

Post by warid6955321 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:29 am

warid6955321 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am
Hi,
I don't know what he wants to say. Is my application been decided or just im being tackled.

Email is:
date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case
due to IT issues.
possible.
plz let me know if someone else got the same email directly from caseworker.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:00 am

warid6955321 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 am
Hi,

Email is:
due to IT issues.
possible.
My guess is that they are working on case and as caseworker has mentioned they are aiming to make decision by 30th Jan. Atleast you received this email from caseworker and know that someone is working on your case. This is the first time I've seen anybody on this forum receive such email from caseworker. For majority applicants, caseworkers don't bother to send any communication even after a decision is made. Quite a few people here have just received letter and BRP. Hope you get your results soon.

Msjojo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Msjojo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 am

I am beyond livid by the service ukvi have provided.

I applied for super priority 3018 for ILR 5 yrs spouse route.
Online app: 31 dec 18
Biometrics : 14 Jan 19
Visa expiry: 4 Feb 19
Called Ukvi like 5 times now. They were so rude, They managed to escalated 2ce now still no news
(22nd Jan n 29th Jan) other than generic emails saying 6 months standard time.

I dont know what to do now. I will need to write my MP. Already have travel plans for mar n apr

RAJ007
India

Post by RAJ007 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:04 pm

Msjojo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 am

Called Ukvi like 5 times now. They were so rude, They managed to escalated 2ce now still no news

I dont know what to do now. I will need to write my MP. Already have travel plans for mar n apr
Hi Msjojo,

I have applied on priority service for my wife dependent visa and bio-metric done on 22 Dec 2018.

So far called twice and no result so far. I am running into 6th week now after the Bio-metric.

Not sure how long need to wait.

How many people are still waiting since December ?

Regards,
Raj

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:06 pm

Msjojo wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:31 am

I feel your pain Msjojo. I have travel plans in mid Feb and will most likely have to cancel it. I've had faced similar rude treatment by UKVI agents on call. After the 5 working day limit is over on Monday next week, I'll contact my MP straightaway. It seems like we are at mercy of caseworker's attitude towards keeping an applicant informed. Some caseworkers have cared enough to write emails but some just decided to keep quiet and let the applicant bite nail in suspense of what's going on!!

speckycanuck
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by speckycanuck » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 pm

Isntthisfun wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:33 pm
speckycanuck wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi all, I've been reading this thread during my own process and found it really helpful (alternately worrying and reassuring but super informational!). I have 2 questions that others in this process might be able to help with:
  • 1. has anyone had experience with a super priority decision via the Birmingham office recently? I have an appt Tuesday (there are no 'core' centres in my area!) and I'm just wondering if ppl have found it quick, slow, etc - it seems like super priority decisions have had different timelines at different locations.
  • 2. Has anyone done this process as the spouse applying (SET(M)), and do you have to take your (British) spouse to that appointment? It'd require us both being off work, and the appointment confirmation says to 'bear in mind that space is limited and only those required at the appointment should attend.' - as it is me the application is for, not my husband, and I've seen nothing indicating otherwise, I'd assume that I am the one required to attend (with all the original documents including his, obviously). Anyone have experience with this at the new centres/with the new service?
Thanks again to all recording their own experiences here, it's been really helpful. My own timeline so far in case it helps others:

type: SET(M) (spouse, 5 year route, indefinite leave/settlement), super-priority
application submitted online: 22 Jan 2019
first available appointment: 5 Feb 2019 11:00, Birmingham centre.
decision time: TBC, will update
Hey Specky I can confirm you do not need your husband to attend your appointment for SET M 5 year route ILR

All others:

ILR SET M 5 year partner route

Date of application: 13 Jan 2019

Date of appointment: 28 Jan 2019 10am at Croydon

I scanned all docs beforehand. Wait time 5 mins. Processing time 20.

Everyone, you need to sign (as does your partner) the consent for home office to verify application information form. I found someone recommended that in the forum so I did it (one for my info classed as part 1 and one for my husband's info classed as part 2) despite it not being on my document checklist or my application. The processing lady said "Oh that's strange it's usually on the checklist you do need it". #ukbaalwaysmakingthingseasyandclear

Secondly, print and bring your completed application form and document checklist. My lady scanned mine for the application but when they review the files with you it's very helpful if you've got the checklist for your own peace of mind. They do not know anything about the detail of your application, they are literally there to check documents in scan quality so know that going in. I did ask her how I would be notified and she said by email though this thread seems to indicate that's not the place. I have not heard so seems like via mail is likely.

Finally, I will pursue a refund of premium service fee if I do not receive from them in a timely manner my confirmation letter with the date stamped day after my appointment. You cannot offer a service at a premium price and not deliver to it. A luxury for some I know but my advice with the UKBA is get a lawyer involved when seeking financial recourse. If seeking a response getting your MP involved as others have said is always a good call.

Good luck all

Thanks so much for this!! Much appreciated. Can you tell me what you mean by the consent to check form? I have a 'partner declaration' that he had to sign but haven't seen anything additional - is it that 'partner delcaration' you're referring to, or something further; and if the latter, where would ppl find it?

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Hi all
I applied online on 17th of January and submitted my biometrics at Sopra Steria in Croydon on 26th of January, and still do not have any reply.
On Monday I am planning to escalate the case by every possible method.
Does anyone have some sort ot template for the email to wright to UKVI and local MP?
Thanks a lot in advance

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:18 pm

tsisanoe wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm
Hi all
I applied online on 17th of January and submitted my biometrics at Sopra Steria in Croydon on 26th of January, and still do not have any reply.
Does anyone have some sort ot template for the email to wright to UKVI and local MP?
Thanks a lot in advance
I just recieved an email that leave to remain was granted. However, can I still apply for a refund as it was not 24 hours service? Does anybody know where to wright?

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:21 pm

tsisanoe wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm
Hi all
Thanks a lot in advance
Hi,

This is what I wrote to UKVI complaints email ID yesterday. I've kept it simple and short with only basic details. Feel free to add more details as you feel necessary:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I, <First Name> <Middle Name> <Last Name>, have submitted my ILR application under the new super priority service with UKVCAS. I'm an <nationality> passport holder and my ILR case id is <xxxxxxx>.

The timeline of my ILR application is:
Submitted online Set(O) application form: DD/MM/YYYY
Bio-metrics enrolled at Croydon UKVCAS centre on: DD/MM/YYYY

It has been x working days since I submitted my application and I have still not received any communication in relation to my ILR application.

Can you please share any update on the current status of my application and tentative timescales within which I should expect a decision to be made on my application?

Please let me know if you require any further information."

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 pm

Hi,
I wonder where I can find my ILR case id is <xxxxxxx>.???
have you all received any ILR case ID via email after your biometric appointment ?

Cheers,
Runmir

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Hi,
After your biometric is done, can you login into your UKvcas account ? if so, what you see there? can you see all file uploaded including those was taken in the centre appointment ????

Cheers,
Runmir

tsisanoe
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by tsisanoe » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:54 pm

Runmir wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi,
I wonder where I can find my ILR case id is <xxxxxxx>.???
have you all received any ILR case ID via email after your biometric appointment ?

Cheers,
Runmir
Case ID is given when the caseworker starts working on your case. When you apply you only get reference number which is on your payment confirmation email

And yes I can still see all the uploaded documents

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:30 pm

Thank you ,

I have Ref number, when will I receive the ILR case ID?
is there any biometric confirmation email after appointment ??

cheers
Runmir

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi,

Is anyone waiting since December? I had biometrics done on 31/12/2018. I’m still waiting.I have escalated 5 times and it’s futile. I have emailed my local MP and waiting for an answer. It’s been over a month now 😂

misskin
Canada

Post by misskin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am

Hi all,

I got my ILR and I wanted to share my experience. Overall, I think it was great, very smooth and fast. I'm very pleased with the service. Here is the timeline of events:
  • I submitted my application (SET (O); applied via Tier 2 General) online on 17 January and selected an appointment for 1st February
  • I attended the appointment 1st February at 10am
  • I had to wait about 5 minutes before they called me for my biometrics
  • Then they told me to sit down in the lounge
  • It was another 5 minutes before they called me to check my documents. I had already uploaded everything so that part took about half an hour to 40 minutes.
  • They then told me to go home
  • Today, 2nd February, I got an email notification before 10am that the application is successful and that I should receive my BRP in due course
Good luck to you all!
misskin

srika
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by srika » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:22 am

misskin wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:51 am
Hi all,

I got my ILR and I wanted to share my experience. Overall, I think it was great, very smooth and fast. I'm very pleased with the service. Here is the timeline of events:
  • I submitted my application (SET (O); applied via Tier 2 General) online on 17 January and selected an appointment for 1st February
  • I attended the appointment 1st February at 10am
  • I had to wait about 5 minutes before they called me for my biometrics
  • Then they told me to sit down in the lounge
  • It was another 5 minutes before they called me to check my documents. I had already uploaded everything so that part took about half an hour to 40 minutes.
  • They then told me to go home
  • Today, 2nd February, I got an email notification before 10am that the application is successful and that I should receive my BRP in due course
Good luck to you all!
misskin
congratuations. could you tell where you have attended biometrics appointment?

Isntthisfun
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by Isntthisfun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:04 am

speckycanuck wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:01 pm
Isntthisfun wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:33 pm
speckycanuck wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:48 pm
Hi all, I've been reading this thread during my own process and found it really helpful (alternately worrying and reassuring but super informational!). I have 2 questions that others in this process might be able to help with:
  • 1. has anyone had experience with a super priority decision via the Birmingham office recently? I have an appt Tuesday (there are no 'core' centres in my area!) and I'm just wondering if ppl have found it quick, slow, etc - it seems like super priority decisions have had different timelines at different locations.
  • 2. Has anyone done this process as the spouse applying (SET(M)), and do you have to take your (British) spouse to that appointment? It'd require us both being off work, and the appointment confirmation says to 'bear in mind that space is limited and only those required at the appointment should attend.' - as it is me the application is for, not my husband, and I've seen nothing indicating otherwise, I'd assume that I am the one required to attend (with all the original documents including his, obviously). Anyone have experience with this at the new centres/with the new service?
Thanks again to all recording their own experiences here, it's been really helpful. My own timeline so far in case it helps others:

type: SET(M) (spouse, 5 year route, indefinite leave/settlement), super-priority
application submitted online: 22 Jan 2019
first available appointment: 5 Feb 2019 11:00, Birmingham centre.
decision time: TBC, will update
Hey Specky I can confirm you do not need your husband to attend your appointment for SET M 5 year route ILR

All others:

ILR SET M 5 year partner route

Date of application: 13 Jan 2019

Date of appointment: 28 Jan 2019 10am at Croydon

I scanned all docs beforehand. Wait time 5 mins. Processing time 20.

Everyone, you need to sign (as does your partner) the consent for home office to verify application information form. I found someone recommended that in the forum so I did it (one for my info classed as part 1 and one for my husband's info classed as part 2) despite it not being on my document checklist or my application. The processing lady said "Oh that's strange it's usually on the checklist you do need it". #ukbaalwaysmakingthingseasyandclear

Secondly, print and bring your completed application form and document checklist. My lady scanned mine for the application but when they review the files with you it's very helpful if you've got the checklist for your own peace of mind. They do not know anything about the detail of your application, they are literally there to check documents in scan quality so know that going in. I did ask her how I would be notified and she said by email though this thread seems to indicate that's not the place. I have not heard so seems like via mail is likely.

Finally, I will pursue a refund of premium service fee if I do not receive from them in a timely manner my confirmation letter with the date stamped day after my appointment. You cannot offer a service at a premium price and not deliver to it. A luxury for some I know but my advice with the UKBA is get a lawyer involved when seeking financial recourse. If seeking a response getting your MP involved as others have said is always a good call.

Good luck all

Thanks so much for this!! Much appreciated. Can you tell me what you mean by the consent to check form? I have a 'partner declaration' that he had to sign but haven't seen anything additional - is it that 'partner delcaration' you're referring to, or something further; and if the latter, where would ppl find it?

Am referring to something further to partner declaration you can get there by googling "home office checks consent form" or hopefully via this link (It's a PDF download): https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 9105198997

I can only confirm that the UKVI employee said it was good that I'd done it because it should have been on my checklist. I can't speak to the accuracy of her statement but it can't hurt. You'll see on the form but I only needed part 1 and 2 not part 3. Depends on your circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Saninsts
Newly Registered
India

Post by Saninsts » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Following email ILR corfimation I got letter via royal mail of saying new BRP will be received in 7 days and old BRP no more valid need to return to the address.

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:25 pm

Saninsts wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm
Following email ILR corfimation I got letter via royal mail of saying new BRP will be received in 7 days and old BRP no more valid need to return to the address.
Any Timeline and type of ILR etc... would be more helpful
Thanks

babsquare
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by babsquare » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Ali272 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm
Hi all,

Just wanted to say that I got my SET(LR) approval on the same day. I switched from Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

Application submission date: 25th January

Appointment date: 31st January at 7 am in 20 Mark Lane, London

Approval email sent to my lawyer: 31st January at 13:10 pm

Couldn't be happier. I was expecting long delays because I was on Tier 1 Entrepreneur and never expected a same day approval in a million years!

Good luck to everyone!
Congratulation, did you switch from Tier 1 Entrepreneur initial application.

Ali272
Member of Standing

Post by Ali272 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:14 pm

babsquare wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Yes, Initial.

babsquare
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by babsquare » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:14 pm

Ali272 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:14 pm
babsquare wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:37 pm
Yes, Initial.

ok thanks