ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:13 pm

exact wording for refusal was

How have answered no to question 29 on the visa form,
"Have you been refused a visa for any country including UK in the last 10 years?"

How every home office records confirm you made an application to the republic of irland and was refused on 13/11/2017.

I have considered all the documents u have provided with your application and am satisfied you have not declared this on any statements or documents submitted.
Therefore I am satisfied there has been a failure to disclose material facts in relation to you application. Consequently your application has been refused under paragraph EC-P. 1.1(c) of appendix FM to the immigration rules.

But we withdrew that application I don't see how they found it as refused when we withdrew it. We sent an email before they have this decision saying we want to refuse our application and still have the email with us as proof.do u think we stand a chance in overturning it or appeal? Or is it best to reapply and declare it this time please help

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:51 pm

exact wording for refusal was 
You have answered no to question 29 on the visa form, 
"Have you been refused a visa for any country including UK in the last 10 years?" 

However home office records confirm you made an application to the republic of irland and was refused on 13/11/2017. 

I have considered all the documents u have provided with your application and am satisfied you have not declared this on any statements or documents submitted.
Therefore I am satisfied there has been a failure to disclose material facts in relation to you application. Consequently your application has been refused under paragraph EC-P. 1.1(c) of appendix FM to the immigration rules. 

But we withdrew that application I don't see how they found it as refused when we withdrew it. We sent an email before they have this decision saying we want to refuse our application and still have the email with us as proof.do u think we stand a chance in overturning it or appeal? Or is it best to reapply and declare it this time please help

Miyash
Pakistan

Post by Miyash » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:55 am
Hi everyone. So after waiting for a decision over year they refused us. How disappointing. They waited over a year to just disappoint us. They didn't even care about my disabled daughter. They have no hearts. Don't expect anything from them :( :(
really feeling sad for you.i cant understnd why they took this much time just to write this bullshit. :|

RomRom87
Newly Registered
Algeria

Post by RomRom87 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Anyone from applied from algeria is still waiting?

VISA: spouse non prirority
Online Application: 12th Nov 18
BIO app: 14th Nov 18 Alger TLS
Document sent via royal mail: 20th Nov 18
Recived: 21st Nov 18
Email from ECO 12 weeks processing time: 26th Nov 18

No contact since that day at all l, now 11 weeks 56 working days and they have not send me back my documents I really thought I would get an answer by now.

I understand there is Pakistan and India have been waiting long I just wanted to know what is like for other countries.

INCHALAH everyone gets positive outcome 🤲

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 pm

Miyash wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Hi everyone. So after waiting for a decision over year they refused us. How disappointing. They waited over a year to just disappoint us. They didn't even care about my disabled daughter. They have no hearts. Don't expect anything from them :( :(
really feeling sad for you.i cant understnd why they took this much time just to write this bullshit. :|

I know that way I say. Why take sooo long to just refuse that's the main thing that's upset me . Wish they have me this decision months ago or im the timeline. Then j wouldn't be so upset

asingh42

Post by asingh42 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 pm
Miyash wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:34 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:

I know that way I say. Why take sooo long to just refuse that's the main thing that's upset me . Wish they have me this decision months ago or im the timeline. Then j wouldn't be so upset
That is so heart breaking :(

It is never a good idea to lie to the Home Office as they have many ways finding the truth and further still you have put them in doubt about the application.

MollyS
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by MollyS » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:09 am

Dear CR001 or someone from the forum participants who are able to give advice in my case. I need your little help.

18 Dec 2018 I was informed on the call centre that the decision on our application was made (they could not say exactly when the decision was made).

It's been 46 days now. Still no news of our passports being ready.
During this time, my case was escalated 3 times, Sheffield tells me that they have some technical problems.

What could all this mean? I don't know what to think. What else can I do?

Thank you

Bilal4500
Pakistan

Post by Bilal4500 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi guys after 7 months i recived this email today from vfs lahore

The processed visa application for GWF reference number -  ***** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 2/1/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Blighty

Post by Blighty » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:26 pm

MollyS wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:09 am
Dear CR001 or someone from the forum participants who are able to give advice in my case. I need your little help.

18 Dec 2018 I was informed on the call centre that the decision on our application was made (they could not say exactly when the decision was made).

During this time, my case was escalated 3 times, Sheffield tells me that they have some technical problems.

Thank you
You are missing out posting in this general area ... it would better to start a new thread to highlight your problem.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:04 pm

hi every one i am going to apply spouse visa of my wife and child can any one confime me where i sent the documents i am appling from karachi pakistan and there is scaning system start or still same send to sheilfeid

MollyS
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by MollyS » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:24 pm

Blighty wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:26 pm
MollyS wrote:

Thank you
You are missing out posting in this general area ... it would better to start a new thread to highlight your problem.
Unfortunately I don't know how to do what you're talking about.
I saw that people who wrote earlier in this topic, faced with a similar problem as me so I just wanted to get some advice from someone who knows.

naz khan
Pakistan

Post by naz khan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:58 am

naz khan wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:04 pm
hi every one i am going to apply spouse visa of my wife and child can any one confime me where i sent the documents i am appling from karachi pakistan and there is scaning system start or still same send to sheilfeid
plz plz any one aswer this i am apply from karachi pakitsan and documents sent to shefeild or scan in karachi

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:08 am

naz khan wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:58 am
naz khan wrote:
plz plz any one aswer this i am apply from karachi pakitsan and documents sent to shefeild or scan in karachi
I think you need to ask VFS Karachi
Because when I've applied, it was old system and I had to post the documents to Sheffield

Wazsid1986
Newly Registered
India

Post by Wazsid1986 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 am

MollyS wrote:

Thank you
Hi molly,
We are in same boat. Our decision was taken around 5 Jan still waiting. I have contacted MP
and escalated case. If I don’t get a reply I will write a letter to the same address where I have sent the docs. Do have any dependant? Did they request ihs for dependant ?

mbosss
Newly Registered

Post by mbosss » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 am

Hello, I am Mohammed, am new to this to sorry in advance if i am not following any rules.

I applied on my wife`s behalf for her settlement visa to the U.K she lives in pakistan.
her bio-metrics were recieved at the local VFS office in karachi on the 31/10/2018

the 3 month waiting time was over on the 31/01/2019, and since I have rung the uk visas and immigrations department about 8 times. 2 weeks ago i rang them and they said the desicion has been made and your wife should expect an email with 10 working days. after 10 working days i rang them again to ask because we didnt receive any email, so the operator said that your application is under review...

QUESTION
1) once the decision has been made what does application under review mean ?
2) 3 months is over but i still havent received any email or nothing with regards to this?
3) i keep ringing them and now they have escalated the case what does this mean?
4) WHAT DO I DO ???????????

Its literally the worst thing in my life right now and my wife`s. If anyone can help me with my query i will be really grateful. once again sorry for improper structure and whatever else i may have done wrong I am new to this only joined 1 hr ago.
THANKS

Wazsid1986
Newly Registered
India

Post by Wazsid1986 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:01 pm

mbosss wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 am
Hello, I am Mohammed, am new to this to sorry in advance if i am not following any rules.

I applied on my wife`s behalf for her settlement visa to the U.K she lives in pakistan.
her bio-metrics were recieved at the local VFS office in karachi on the 31/10/2018

the 3 month waiting time was over on the 31/01/2019, and since I have rung the uk visas and immigrations department about 8 times. 2 weeks ago i rang them and they said the desicion has been made and your wife should expect an email with 10 working days. after 10 working days i rang them again to ask because we didnt receive any email, so the operator said that your application is under review...

QUESTION
1) once the decision has been made what does application under review mean ?
2) 3 months is over but i still havent received any email or nothing with regards to this?
3) i keep ringing them and now they have escalated the case what does this mean?
4) WHAT DO I DO ???????????

Its literally the worst thing in my life right now and my wife`s. If anyone can help me with my query i will be really grateful. once again sorry for improper structure and whatever else i may have done wrong I am new to this only joined 1 hr ago.
THANKS
Hi Mohammed,
Sometime caseworker ask there managers to check the cases which are in complex nature. If managers not happy with outcome they put it back to review further. That’s a good sign
Just offer namaz and pray. Inshallah visa will come soon.

Wazsid1986
Newly Registered
India

Post by Wazsid1986 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Cazdyl wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:09 am
Hello
I was told a decision was made on the 14th January still awaiting it ( from call center )
However I applied priority with spousal and dependant.
I have not received the link for ihs for my daughter , do I take this as a sign it's not be granted or has anyone else been approved without payment of ihs?

Really getting worried and more frustrated as if a decision was made on the 14th January and it wasn't approved surely it doesn't take over two weeks to send a letter of decline back?

Trying to remain positive but this has been such a nightmare of a process so far

Thanks Carryn

Hi
Did you hear back about your visa outcome?

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:54 pm

do home office get angry if i ring them about the status of my application???

they rang me and my employer on the 31st of jan

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

my biometrics was on the 4th jan
and i haven't rang them once as of yet

uddin000

Post by uddin000 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 am
Yah I had an idea. But it's just so annoying they give a refusal after 1 year. Wish they have it sooner. They refused because we applied for irland and then we withdrew that but didn't mention it wen applying because solicitor said we didn't need to. And my cousin was in same position she didn't mention her irland case and she got visa within 2 months. That's wats frustrating. I just hate this so much. Now I don't know weather to apeal or reapply.
appeals take longer, sometimes 12 months or more..better to reapply

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:07 pm

uddin000 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:05 am
Yah I had an idea. But it's just so annoying they give a refusal after 1 year. Wish they have it sooner. They refused because we applied for irland and then we withdrew that but didn't mention it wen applying because solicitor said we didn't need to. And my cousin was in same position she didn't mention her irland case and she got visa within 2 months. That's wats frustrating. I just hate this so much. Now I don't know weather to apeal or reapply.
appeals take longer, sometimes 12 months or more..better to reapply
have u heard back on ur case yet?

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Bilal4500 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:15 pm

The processed visa application for GWF reference number -  ***** was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 2/1/2019 .
If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.

If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.

Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

That's great news hope u get a good outcome keep us updated

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm

naz khan wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:58 am
naz khan wrote:

I think u have to send to Sheffield

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Wazsid1986 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:51 am
MollyS wrote:

Thank you
Hi molly,
We are in same boat. Our decision was taken around 5 Jan still waiting. I have contacted MP
and escalated case. If I don’t get a reply I will write a letter to the same address where I have sent the docs. Do have any dependant? Did they request ihs for dependant ?

They take there time in seeming passport back. They made a decision in November for me and sent passport back in January with a refusal

Bilal4500
Pakistan

Post by Bilal4500 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:43 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:34 pm
Bilal4500 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:15 pm

That's great news hope u get a good outcome keep us updated
Thanks i will let you knw on Monday InshAllah