ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa to Ireland

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shelly1996
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Student visa to Ireland

Post by shelly1996 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:10 am

Dear all,

Greetings of the day.

I have received an offer from Irish university for the programme Msc in Corporate Finance for which I have to apply for a student visa. I'm quite perplexed with the outcomes released by the INIS where majority of the applications are refused due to lack of financial evidence and therefore I'm joining this platform to address my financial evidence for student visa.

1) I'm showing 23.5 lakhs (28000 euros) liquid funds in my dad's saving account and would present a 5 months bank statement and 2 years IT Return.
2) I will pay my tuition fees before applying for visa which amounts to 11.80 lakhs approx (14000 euros)
3) I'll secure accomodation at the university by paying a deposit of 25000 rupees approx.(300 euros)
4) I'm also going to make an education bond of 7000 euros (6 lakhs approximately).
5) After paying off all the expenses above I will be left with approx 5 lakhs (5800 euros) liquid funds in my account. Also I have a fixed deposit of 3 lakhs (3600 euros) additinally to be shown.

Is this sufficient enough for the visa to be not being refused on the grounds of insufficient finance?

Please reply with your valuable answers as this would help me a lot. Students already done with this process would be of great help.