ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document checklist not sent by error

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Hass9
Newly Registered
Jordan

Document checklist not sent by error

Post by Hass9 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello All,

I have sent my documents 20 days ago for my T4 to T2 visa switch. My employer asked me to give them any correspondence from the HO, they told me that I should expect a letter after two weeks of my application.

After checking the documents I sent, I realised that I did not send the document checklist. The HO did not send my documents back and they did not send me any email or letter asking for my documents. I think one of their requirements is to send my documents within 15 days, otherwise they would contact me (I guess). I am not sure what to do, do I have to send the document checklist with my passport/documents information attached? Do I wait for the HO to send back my documents? Surely they must be able to know that I am an applicant otherwise they would've sent the documents back because it is missing the checklist.

What should I do?

Many thanks :D

UKLL
Member of Standing
Malaysia

Re: Document checklist not sent by error

Post by UKLL » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:27 am

Hass9 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 pm
Hello All,

I have sent my documents 20 days ago for my T4 to T2 visa switch. My employer asked me to give them any correspondence from the HO, they told me that I should expect a letter after two weeks of my application.

After checking the documents I sent, I realised that I did not send the document checklist. The HO did not send my documents back and they did not send me any email or letter asking for my documents. I think one of their requirements is to send my documents within 15 days, otherwise they would contact me (I guess). I am not sure what to do, do I have to send the document checklist with my passport/documents information attached? Do I wait for the HO to send back my documents? Surely they must be able to know that I am an applicant otherwise they would've sent the documents back because it is missing the checklist.

What should I do?

Many thanks :D
Just send your checklist to them with a cover letter explaining that you forgot to send this one.
The document checklist is mandatory so I guess yes you have to send it?
You normally won't receive a letter from HO after 2 weeks of your application (what's the letter for?)