ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for a decision.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for a decision.....

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:45 pm
Safina000 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:44 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:53 pm
I just saw both you guys have rang in. Saw i thought i would ring in and both of my applications, have been decided and i haven't received any IHS fees back, so hopefully inshallah should good news for all of us! :D
Hehe!! Wow that’s great news. Looks like they only had one person in the call centre. Telling us all they made the decision. 😉. Hope to hear from them soon Insha’ALLAH
Have you guys checked your bank accounts to see any refunds on IHS. That should be a sign, but yeah Inshallah soob. I think by the end of on next week.
IHS fee??
isn't that only when you've got a kid your applying for?
never the less i haven't got anything refunded as of yet
Last edited by HamzahB786 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:04 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:03 pm
arsy20 wrote:
Safina000 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:
I just saw both you guys have rang in. Saw i thought i would ring in and both of my applications, have been decided and i haven't received any IHS fees back, so hopefully inshallah should good news for all of us! :D
Hehe!! Wow that’s great news. Looks like they only had one person in the call centre. Telling us all they made the decision. 😉. Hope to hear from them soon Insha’ALLAH
Have you guys checked your bank accounts to see any refunds on IHS. That should be a sign, but yeah Inshallah soob. I think by the end of on next week.
Immigration health surcharge fee??
isn't that only when you've got a kid your applying for you get it refunded if rejected?
Im not sure not knowledgeable on this so please tell me

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:05 pm

isn't that only when you've got your own kid your applying for you get it refunded if rejected?

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:10 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Safina000 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:
Yeah. I have checked. Nothing came through. Oh this is scary 😰. I hope 🤞 i get a good new by next week or this.

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:13 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:05 pm
isn't that only when you've got your own kid your applying for you get it refunded if rejected?
You will get your partners IHS fee refunded if an application is unsuccessfull. All IHS are refundable if visa is refused. So can only good things!! :D

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:13 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
You will get your partners IHS fee refunded if an application is unsuccessfull. All IHS are refundable if visa is refused. So can only good things!! :D
I see, If accepted do you get partial refund on the IHS or nothing no refund at all?
sorry i don't have any knowledge on this! so would appreciate it
I would hang fire just yet as our decisions were made just today
I doubt a refund would be showing in your bank account already the day decision is made maybe wait until next week

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:17 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:15 pm
arsy20 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
I see, If accepted do you get partial refund on the IHS or nothing no refund at all?
I doubt a refund would be showing in your bank account already the day decision is made maybe wait until next week
There is NO refund if an application is successful.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:22 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
Yeah if successfull. No refund.

I asked when the decisions were made. They said we dont have that information. This is the first time ever ive rang in. Reading previous cases on this forum with children involved, once they request IHS payment for child, usually is good. I was asked to pay on the 16th Jan. Obviously got to think positive. Cant just stress for no reason.

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:22 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

I asked when the decisions were made. They said we dont have that information. This is the first time ever ive rang in. Reading previous cases on this forum with children involved, once they request IHS payment for child, usually is good. I was asked to pay on the 16th Jan. Obviously got to think positive. Cant just stress for no reason.
So you give you IHS fee for your child after your application is that correct?? Fingers crossed it's good news for us all!! Insha allah

arsy20
Mood:

Post by arsy20 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm

HamzahB786 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm
arsy20 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:
arsy20 wrote:

So you give you IHS fee for your child after your application is that correct?? Fingers crossed it's good news for us all!! Insha allah
Yes wife and son online application and priority fees paid on january 3rd. Also same day wife IHS fee paid that day.
Biometrics 7th January.
Documents send 8th January.
ECO email recieved 14th January.
Son IHS email recieved and paid 16th January.
Documents recieved back 23rd January

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:47 pm

arsy20 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm
HamzahB786 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:26 pm
arsy20 wrote:
HamzahB786 wrote:

Yes wife and son online application and priority fees paid on january 3rd. Also same day wife IHS fee paid that day.
Biometrics 7th January.
Documents send 8th January.
ECO email recieved 14th January.
Son IHS email recieved and paid 16th January.
Documents recieved back 23rd January
Yours is sounding very positive then as they asked for the child IHS fee afterwards
With us we won't be able to tell
as on Home office website it says can take upto 6weeks for an IHS refund so we wouldn't know until we actually go on the day :(

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:52 pm

I dont think there’s any point stressing ourselves yet. Hopefully we will find out end this week or next. I’ll just keep praying and Insha’ALLAH we will all get positive response.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:07 am

Can members please note that this topic is for SPOUSE SETTLEMENT VISAS from OUTSIDE the UK ONLY. Please do NOT post ILR SET M or In country spouse visa extension questions in this thread. They will be removed without further notice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm

I received full refund for ihs before they made decision. And got refusal a month later.
Now I am appealing hope they overturn the decision. Because we weren't in the wrong and I have a disabled daughter will update on wat happens

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:17 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:39 pm
I received full refund for ihs before they made decision. And got refusal a month later.
Now I am appealing hope they overturn the decision. Because we weren't in the wrong and I have a disabled daughter will update on wat happens
:( oh dear. Hope you they overturn the decision. Please keep us posted.

Khayrulewara
Pakistan

Post by Khayrulewara » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Safina000 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:17 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:

Yah I waited over a year for a decision and then when I got one was refused. But hoping they overturn as it wqsnt our fault. Will keep u all updated once we get some sort of decision

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:27 pm

Khayrulewara wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:23 pm
Safina000 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:17 pm
Khayrulewara wrote:

Yah I waited over a year for a decision and then when I got one was refused. But hoping they overturn as it wqsnt our fault. Will keep u all updated once we get some sort of decision
I hope they do. Its very long time. Where have you applied from and what was the reason of refusal if you dont mind me asking.

pkm5
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by pkm5 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 am

I called to check on the status of our application on the 5th of Feb as we were getting anxious due to the fact that it had been 65 working days since my wife went for her biometrics appointment. I spoke to an agent who told me that a decision had been made but she cannot tell me what it is over the phone and that we would need to look out for an email but could not say when it would come. I told her the reason for the call was that it had been 60 plus working days since the date of the biometrics and she told me that the decision had been made in mid January so was made in their customer standard target and that the only reason we have not received a response is because there is a back log of applications at the moment but she did tell me not to worry and to keep a look out for the email which should come soon.

Yesterday my wife first received a text message to say that the application had been processed and that the passport had been dispatched and then she also received an email stating that the application had been processed so hopefully we will get the good news we have been praying for in the next few days.

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:39 am

pkm5 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 am
I called to check on the status of our application on the 5th of Feb as we were getting anxious due to the fact that it had been 65 working days since my wife went for her biometrics appointment. I spoke to an agent who told me that a decision had been made but she cannot tell me what it is over the phone and that we would need to look out for an email but could not say when it would come. I told her the reason for the call was that it had been 60 plus working days since the date of the biometrics and she told me that the decision had been made in mid January so was made in their customer standard target and that the only reason we have not received a response is because there is a back log of applications at the moment but she did tell me not to worry and to keep a look out for the email which should come soon.

Yesterday my wife first received a text message to say that the application had been processed and that the passport had been dispatched and then she also received an email stating that the application had been processed so hopefully we will get the good news we have been praying for in the next few days.
IN SHA ALLAH
Do you have any idea how long it can take after that dispatched text
And where did your wife received that text from
And can you please tell us the timeline

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:28 am

pkm5 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:56 am

Fantastic. Hope for a good news. I didn’t know they have this service to deliver your passport too. Good luck 😉

Safina000

Post by Safina000 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 am

FINAL UPDATE!!!!!

Application submitted online: 05/01/2019 - Priority
Biometric appointment: 08/01/2019 - Islamabad
Documents received by Sheffield: 14/01/2019
Email received from UKVI: 19/01/2019 - Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.
Documents received back from Sheffield: 22/01/2019
VFS confirmation email: 06/02/2019
Text received: 06/02/2019
Passport collection: 07/02/2019
VISA GRANTED!!!! Alhamdulliah - 07/02/2019 - 09/03/2019.

I just want to say. Thank you to all the members of this forum for your help and support through this hard journey. Good luck to all waiting. 🤗😀😀

Aasan
Pakistan

Post by Aasan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:28 am

Safina000 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 am
FINAL UPDATE!!!!!

Email received from UKVI: 19/01/2019 - Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.

I just want to say. Thank you to all the members of this forum for your help and support through this hard journey. Good luck to all waiting. 🤗😀😀
Wao wao wao
This is great
Literally
Happy for you and your family
Now pray for all of us
And congratulations

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:51 am

Safina000 wrote:
FINAL UPDATE!!!!!

WOW Congratulations :) so happy for you
Did you receive a text to collect?
I haven't received a text or email yet to come collect :(

HamzahB786
Pakistan

Post by HamzahB786 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:57 am

Safina000 wrote:
FINAL UPDATE!!!!!

Safina what time did u get the text to come collect pakistani time?

Jav9289
BANNED

Post by Jav9289 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:18 am

Safina000 wrote:
FINAL UPDATE!!!!!

Wow congratulations. Just to be clear you missed the call from Home Office and never spoke to them afterwards and your visa was still granted?
I hate everyone!