ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which Embassy Schengen Tourist Visa Application

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

trek

Which Embassy Schengen Tourist Visa Application

Post by trek » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:35 pm

Dear Moderators/ Experienced members

My parents are from india. they are coming to visit me in uk for 6 months in march 2019. we plan to travel to italy (in April 2019) for 6 days from uk. then they will come back to uk with me.

Then in july 2019 we plan to go to greece for 8 days. subsequently they come back to uk and return to india from uk. they are looking to apply for visa duration from April to Aug so that they can travel both place. They have to apply for Schengen visa from India before they travel to uk as they cannot apply for tourist Schengen visa from within uk.

In the above case please tell me which embassy to apply for visa Greece or Italy ?

Italy stay duration is smaller than greece but intend to travel Italy first. Each travel period to Schengen area is seperated by 3 months and only one country each time. port of first entry or duration which applies
?

They already have uk tourist visa.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Trek

Caravel88
Member of Standing
Mood:
Spain

Re: Which Embassy Schengen Tourist Visa Application

Post by Caravel88 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:26 pm

Italy
trek wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:35 pm
Dear Moderators/ Experienced members

My parents are from india. they are coming to visit me in uk for 6 months in march 2019. we plan to travel to italy (in April 2019) for 6 days from uk. then they will come back to uk with me.

Then in july 2019 we plan to go to greece for 8 days. subsequently they come back to uk and return to india from uk. they are looking to apply for visa duration from April to Aug so that they can travel both place. They have to apply for Schengen visa from India before they travel to uk as they cannot apply for tourist Schengen visa from within uk.

In the above case please tell me which embassy to apply for visa Greece or Italy ?

Italy stay duration is smaller than greece but intend to travel Italy first. Each travel period to Schengen area is seperated by 3 months and only one country each time. port of first entry or duration which applies
?

They already have uk tourist visa.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Trek