ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

letitbe
Newly Registered
Mood:
Russia

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by letitbe » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:59 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm
letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!
BRP cards are delivered by DX Courier not Royal Mail. Some courier drivers asked for signatures, others don't.
Thank you for your answer! Is there any way to track it? I have checked my application and there is nothing that could point into tracking number or similar.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:59 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:51 pm
letitbe wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:42 pm
Hello all,

Could you please help me with the question regarding the receiving of BRP via post. Does it require a signature or will it simply be left at the post box? If the former is there a way to change the address to a work address for example (after the application itself) as definitely when the postman arrives I will be at work.. I believe there is no way to contact Royal mail so they inform in advance if the postman will arrive today or not..

Thanks and good luck everyone!
BRP cards are delivered by DX Courier not Royal Mail. Some courier drivers asked for signatures, others don't.
Thank you for your answer! Is there any way to track it? I have checked my application and there is nothing that could point into tracking number or similar.
You will need to phone them, that is assuming your application has been successful and you have received an approval letter from HO. BRP cards are delivered 7-10 days after approval and are dispatched from Wales.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm

This is my current timeline:
Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 25 Jan 2019 @11:30am
First escalation via phone: 1 Feb 2019
Complaint Email sent : 4th Feb 2019
Emailed MP: 4th Feb 2019 @ 5pm
Called again: 5th Feb 2019 around noon

Second escalation via phone: 7 Feb 2019 around noon
This was a rather interesting experience as I ended up having to call twice to get it escalated. The first time I got a really rude guy on the phone who said the generic email I had gotten before (the one that only said I was able to get a refund if it wasn't dealt with in 24 hours) was an adequate update to the status of my application. When I asked him to explain how exactly that email gives me a status update that I am not reading it correctly, that he would not help me and that this phone call was a waste of his valuable time before he just hung up. Needless to say, he did startle me a bit with his rather aggressive nature.
But I decided to give the line a call back a second and got a very helpful lady who was more than happy to escalate it for the second time. This time, she took down a bunch of information, including that I needed an urgent reply since I am supposed to travel on the 20th of February on a work-related trip and the reason I applied for the 24-hour service when I did. She also gave me a reference number in relation to the escalation and said to call back if I don't get a sufficient update by noon on Tuesday. I asked her about the original email I had received and she said it wasn't an update, but just a generic email that gets sent out when an escalation gets raised. So the lady I spoke to the second time I called seemed to genuinely try to help and I did like the fact that I was given a reference number this time. Not sure if it will do anything helpful, but all I can do is hope.

Email decision: waiting
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

Fingers crossed that I get some news very soon, as well as everyone else waiting.

jingaboys
Newly Registered
India

Post by jingaboys » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Congratulations DGTIND on finally getting the decision email, it must have been a long and worrisome wait.
DGTIND wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm
Just had an email confirming that my ILR has been granted. I had submitted my application on 17th Dec and Biometrics on 27th Dec.

Not really happy with the service but ofcourse relieved. I wish everyone waiting get thier ILR soon.

I can tell you from my experience that please get in touch with your MP if you are waiting from a long time. That definitely helps!

Good luck everyone

hopeforall9
Mood:

Post by hopeforall9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm

can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm
can I ask for those that escalated the situation with their MP what did you use in the subject line when you sent it to them?
This is what I put in my subject line of email

“Assistance Request: Indefinite Leave to Remain Application with UK Visas and Immigration [Case ID: xxxxxxxx]”

jingaboys
Newly Registered
India

Post by jingaboys » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Update: Just heard from my solicitor that the BRPs have been received at their office today. So this concludes the whole process.

Relieved now but it was a tense and anxious wait after the biometric appointments, and I strongly believe the service offered by them lacked basic standards.

The issue date on the BRPs say 5/2 and our biometrics were done on 28/1. My solicitor has already asked for a refund but apparently it may take up to 3 months to know about it!
jingaboys wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:27 pm
I'm so happy to share the news that I just got the decision email saying that ILR has been granted for us.
I'll consolidate my timeline below for reference.

Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 21 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 28 Jan 2019
First escalation via phone: 31 Jan 2019
Emailed MP: 5th Feb 1:30pm
Decision email received: 5th Feb 14:56pm

Now waiting for the formal decision letter and BRPs.
jingaboys wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:44 pm
I applied for an ILR via Tier 2 (5 years rule), for me, my wife and child and here are my timelines.

Online Application submitted: 21 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, London: 28 Jan 2019

Still waiting to hear back. Will update once I hear anything.

Hope this helps.

speedypro
Newly Registered

Post by speedypro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm

charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm
I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Online Application date : 24th January 2019
Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)
Decision Received Via Email : 7th February at 9.30 AM (within 24 hours )

Waiting for My BRP and decision letter now :)
Good luck Guys :)
Congrats Charmy, did you include the Consent for HO to verify form in your Set M application?

mental4vray
Mood:
India

Post by mental4vray » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:10 pm

How many people from January submissions are still waiting to hear back? This is getting very frustrating and seems like there is no one to listen to us.

charmy244
Newly Registered

Post by charmy244 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 pm

speedypro wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm
charmy244 wrote:
I just want to share my experience here ! I applied for SET-M Super priority service. I just want to let everyone know that I booked free available appointment with UKVCAS and did not buy any extra services. I uploaded all of my documents before my biometric appointment. I just think that if you have done your paper work perfectly, You don't need any of their services.

Biometric Appointment : 6th February 2019 at 10 AM (took 15 mins to finish everything)

Congrats Charmy, did you include the Consent for HO to verify form in your Set M application?

Yes I did include consent form which I downloaded from homeoffice website. You can easily find that. And I also included family declaration which I downloaded at the time of my application submission.

speedypro
Newly Registered

Post by speedypro » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:31 pm

charmy244 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:19 pm
speedypro wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:54 pm
charmy244 wrote:

Yes I did include consent form which I downloaded from homeoffice website. You can easily find that. And I also included family declaration which I downloaded at the time of my application submission.
Cheers. Can I ask what date you put on that form? Pre or post online app? Obviously pre biometrics appointment.

sammie9
Newly Registered

Post by sammie9 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:34 pm

amyabaker wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm
mumbai2003 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:15 am
Hi All,

Please find below the timeline for my wife's ILR Set (m) visa application

Submmision Date: 31st December 2018
Criteria: ILR Set (m)
Application Type: Super Priority
Appointment: 09:30 on 5th January 2019
Decision Date: 7th January 2019
Decision Delivery: Email
BRP & Confirmation Letter: Avaited

A huge burden has been lifted and can now look forward to the future without anymore hassle
Hi mumbai2003, can you let me know what the email said that you received? Mine said "your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided" but not approved/denied explicitly. Is this what yours said?
Hi I too recevied the same as amyabaker, "your application has been decided and you will receive your decision letter in due course, thank you for using our super priority service" (but today is the 3rd day, so apparantly even today it has not been confirmed if the application is approved ) Please anyone else with super priority service receiving an email from decision maker home office, stating only application decided, what was the decision letter that came and after how many days? thank you in advance, please do reply, very anxious😔😔

Cara1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Cara1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:58 pm

DGTIND wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm
Just had an email confirming that my ILR has been granted. I had submitted my application on 17th Dec and Biometrics on 27th Dec.

Not really happy with the service but ofcourse relieved. I wish everyone waiting get thier ILR soon.

I can tell you from my experience that please get in touch with your MP if you are waiting from a long time. That definitely helps!

Good luck everyone
Congratulations! It’s a big relief for you. I had applied for my biometrics and still waiting. Hopefully not too long now.

Runmir
Newly Registered

Post by Runmir » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 pm

hdave01 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:47 pm
hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:41 pm
This is what I put in my subject line of email

“Assistance Request: Indefinite Leave to Remain Application with UK Visas and Immigration [Case ID: xxxxxxxx]”
Hi,
But I dont have Case ID , What I need to include in my email to MP to enable him to track my application. I have only got Ref number when I paid the fee.

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.
I will write straight to my MP. No escalation done not even a call to UKVI. 24 hours+ 5 working days [ right time to start ] is over by Saturday Morning.
Thanks for your help.

Msjojo
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Msjojo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 pm

hopeforall9 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:07 pm
This is my current timeline:
Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 18 Jan 2019
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Premium Lounge, Mark Lane, London: 25 Jan 2019 @11:30am
First escalation via phone: 1 Feb 2019
Emailed MP: 4th Feb 2019 @ 5pm
Called again: 5th Feb 2019 around noon

Second escalation via phone: 7 Feb 2019 around noon
This was a rather interesting experience as I ended up having to call twice to get it escalated. The first time I got a really rude guy on the phone who said the generic email I had gotten before (the one that only said I was able to get a refund if it wasn't dealt with in 24 hours) was an adequate update to the status of my application. When I asked him to explain how exactly that email gives me a status update that I am not reading it correctly, that he would not help me and that this phone call was a waste of his valuable time before he just hung up. Needless to say, he did startle me a bit with his rather aggressive nature.
But I decided to give the line a call back a second and got a very helpful lady who was more than happy to escalate it for the second time. This time, she took down a bunch of information, including that I needed an urgent reply since I am supposed to travel on the 20th of February on a work-related trip and the reason I applied for the 24-hour service when I did. She also gave me a reference number in relation to the escalation and said to call back if I don't get a sufficient update by noon on Tuesday. I asked her about the original email I had received and she said it wasn't an update, but just a generic email that gets sent out when an escalation gets raised. So the lady I spoke to the second time I called seemed to genuinely try to help and I did like the fact that I was given a reference number this time. Not sure if it will do anything helpful, but all I can do is hope.

Email decision: waiting
Approval letter: waiting
BRP: waiting

Fingers crossed that I get some news very soon, as well as everyone else waiting.

I would advise you to make a complaint about the rude service to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Write the date of your call and time and tell them to investigate it.

Eevee
Newly Registered
Mood:
China

Post by Eevee » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:29 pm

My timeline:

Online Application submitted and documents uploaded: 16 Jan 2019

Type of application: ILR 10 year LR

Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Newport: 29 Jan 2019 (took less than 30 min and the staff were lovely).

First call to UKVI: 5 Feb 2019 - was told to call back on 6 Feb because I need to wait 5 working days after the 24 hours have run out

Second call to UKVI : 7 Feb 2019 - was told someone would be in contact with me in 3-5 days. I was also asked to choose if I preferred to be contacted by phone or email and I foolishly chose email.

I received their standard email response 1.5 hours later telling me their usual BS:

"We aim to complete all applications within the 24-hour service standard. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and where delays in making the decision are not the fault of the customer, the super priority service fee will be refunded."

Not impressed with this 24 hour "Super Priority" service at all. :evil: :x

Jonu25
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jonu25 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:39 am

charmy244 wrote:

Can you please tell me what was your FLR(M) visa expiry date. I want to know if the online application date is date of submission or is it biometrics appointment date, just trying to figure out the date to submit my application so it is within 28 days. I am thinking to submit my application online 45 days before my flrm visa expiry and book the free biometrics appointment within 28 days.

Thanks

bhai86
Pakistan

Post by bhai86 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:23 am

The email you receive from UKVI with Subject "Home Office application". and it says something like "It may take upto six months to make a decision".
It usually arrives next day. It is not the payment confirmation email which you receive immediately after making the payment. Check your spam or junk folder too.
Runmir wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:45 pm
Hi,
But I dont have Case ID , What I need to include in my email to MP to enable him to track my application. I have only got Ref number when I paid the fee.

Anyone's help will be much appreciated.
I will write straight to my MP. No escalation done not even a call to UKVI. 24 hours+ 5 working days [ right time to start ] is over by Saturday Morning.
Thanks for your help.

abhijit19
India

Post by abhijit19 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:00 am

Just got the confirmation for ILR SET O -

"Dear Mr XYZ

We are pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Thank you for using our super priority service.

Kind Regards

UK Visa & Immigration"

Timeline -

Online Application submitted - 18th Jan
Document uploaded - 5th Feb
Biometrics submitted at UKVCAS Lounge, croydon: 6th Feb - 12 pm.
Decision email received: 8th Feb 2019 at 9:30 am
Decision letter: waiting
BRP : waiting

I'll still ask for a refund as they missed the 24 hour period.

sammie9
Newly Registered

Post by sammie9 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am

amyabaker wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:47 pm
Hello, would anyone be kind enough to copy and paste the confirmation email they got from the Home Office after using the Super Priority Service? I applied for Set (M) today in Croydon on the 5 year spouse route and got a very cryptic email from Home Office on the same day. See below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

I’m tying to decipher why they didn’t just tell me outright whether my application was approved or not. And no mention of the BRP ... Hmmm.

Hoping someone can help me! I’m quite worried.
Hi Amyabaker
I received exactly the same email, can you please let me know what was the outcome of your application? when did the decision letter arrive and was the visa granted? thank you in advance, really very worried now

sammie9
Newly Registered

Post by sammie9 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:26 am

abhijit19 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:00 am

"Dear Mr XYZ

We are pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been granted. You will receive your decision letter and biometric residence permit (BRP) in due course and these will confirm your immigration status.

Kind Regards

UK Visa & Immigration"

Timeline -

Hi, please do let me know when and what did the decision letter state, as i too got the same email and same timeframe as yours, and i too will update you thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 am

sammie9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am
amyabaker wrote:
Hello, would anyone be kind enough to copy and paste the confirmation email they got from the Home Office after using the Super Priority Service? I applied for Set (M) today in Croydon on the 5 year spouse route and got a very cryptic email from Home Office on the same day. See below:

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

I’m tying to decipher why they didn’t just tell me outright whether my application was approved or not. And no mention of the BRP ... Hmmm.

Hi Amyabaker
I received exactly the same email, can you please let me know what was the outcome of your application? when did the decision letter arrive and was the visa granted? thank you in advance, really very worried now
The user was not granted ILR and instead put on the 10 year Partner route. See below topic.

general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1728309
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sammie9
Newly Registered

Post by sammie9 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:28 am

sammie9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:26 am
abhijit19 wrote:

"Dear Mr XYZ

Kind Regards

UK Visa & Immigration"

Timeline -

Hi, please do let me know when and what did the decision letter state, as i too got the same email and same timeframe as yours, and i too will update you thank you
sorry i meant i got application decided not granted

abhijit19
India

Post by abhijit19 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:31 am

sammie9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:26 am
abhijit19 wrote:

"Dear Mr XYZ

Kind Regards

UK Visa & Immigration"

Timeline -

I mean the email says the application has been granted. So the decision letter will say the same. Just more official, that's all.

hdave01

Post by hdave01 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:32 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:27 am
sammie9 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am
amyabaker wrote:

Hi Amyabaker
The user was not granted ILR and instead put on the 10 year Partner route. See below topic.

general-uk-immigration-forum/immigratio ... l#p1728309
Hi CR001, am I right in understanding that not everybody who gets the mail saying the '...application is decided' v/s '....application is granted' have their ILR refused? I think some people on this topic received similar emails stating application has been decided and later they received confirmation letter and BRP?